If you kill him, he wins

>if you kill him, he wins
DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjzCOS9WyoI
youtube.com/watch?v=0tokBFnNGAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so that's where ISIS got inspiration for their execution videos.

its a philosophical idea OP just because you cant understand or comprehend the idea that murdering someone makes you a bad person EVEN if that person has killed others.

The only time using force is in cases of self defense or in defense of another at the time of conflict

>man cuts off your pregnant wife's head and ships it to you in a box
>not morally justified to kill him
cuck

In this case though, the meme works. A lot of serial killers actively try to kill themselves before they receive their full punishment, and John Doe gets to do it while finishing his theme.

I know your an idiot but follow along the best you can. The entire movie is themed around Morgan Freeman's inability to see any change even though he put the work in to change things. When he's telling Brad Pitt that killing him let's him win he's talking about the guys ideology. If you shoot him it proves that all that work he put in really had no weight. Law has no weight and since they're fucking cops that's a bit important to them.

> living forever with the anguish of dead wife and unborn child
> living with anguish of fucking murdering someone
> living in prison getting jamaled every night
Idk mejt, if thinks you is the cuck
Just meet another woman and a clean life

Well that was kind of his plan all along.

This sequence from Season 5 tackles the "if you kill him" quite well:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjzCOS9WyoI

The key being that one must take responsibility for what he does, whether it be to slay or to spare. No "just following orders" or "it's the right thing to do" or "you made me do it." Down to the wire, when it matters, it's something you chose to do and it defines who you are; YOU define who you are. There's no point in boasting or fleeing from your actions. Thus, it's unlikely you'll abuse such acts because you'll probably want to be good.

>I know your an idiot
>your

(You)

This is actually true though, John wanted to die for his plan to be complete. If Pitt let him go and put him in jail with only 6/7 sins it would be a far worse fate for him

>he ironically tries to prove his point with a retarded cartoon
Back to r e d d i t, numale cuck

but WHAT WAS IN THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOX!?

>I-if you kill him you'll be just like him!"

What moralfag hollywood queer came up with this logic

>Killing a murderer is as bad as killing innocents XD

Unironically this. Reddit Jack cucks are fucking pathetic.

>this entire post

>dropped in the last 5 minutes of screen time

This is why Islam will be the dominant religion

Hey how hard would Pitt's punishment be IRL? I can't imagine them not cutting the guy some slack when hearing how it went down.

Week or two paid suspension.

to be honest John Doe literally wants to die rather than spend years in prison and Brad Pitt would be the one going to jail for murder so he really would win

John Doe confirmed for epic memster xD

Why do autistic people get so mad at stuff like this

Non-autistic people know that murder is wrong

>murder is wrong
[citation needed]

Imagine someone enjoys eating broccoli. How would making him eat some broccoli be a punishment?

In the same way this guy wanted to die. He was obviously fucking crazy, he killed 6 of the 7 deadly sins and he would be the 7th, he killed that guy's gf to motivate him. He wanted to die.

If instead you lock him in jail for years you deny him that escape.

Probably the lowest end of manslaughter or less.

Is it possible that a jury in the US proclaims him innocent just because they feel for him?

*teleports behind you*
heh, then I guess you won't mind if I murder you

The Bible
Almost every country with laws

i dont think they could rule him innocent but im 99% sure he would barely serve any time at all. its like those cases where the dad's beat up the guys who molest their kids. the jury always lets them off with a joke sentence

Wanton murder causes major disruptions within the society. Without a coherent and unified society, we cannot survive and live a healthy life. Therefore, murder is wrong.

its true in this case though

>he killed 6 of the 7 deadly sins
>le epic 7 deadly sins xD

Well, if they say its manslaughter, surely theres a minimum sentence?
I guess Pitts character could claim he accidently pulled the trigger and the jury "believes" him although ists obvious bullshit?

im sure they would just come up with a story about how john doe attacked him and it was self defense. after all there were no civilians present to witness it.

>The Bible
literally cuckold: the religion

The movie is literally named "Se7en" you millennial memefuck.

every society accepts murder given the situation. Murder is NOT wrong, its all about control and responsibility.

>and the jury "believes" him although ists obvious bullshit
American justice system, everyone

I specifically said "wanton murder". Death sentence is a whole different topic.

i also mean killing people who are about to do harm.

Obama kinda pushed this idea to the limit.

As another poster told you. This is why white people will go extinct. Cucks like you.

definitely
attorneys would broker some sort of deal here, probably favorable to pitt, to keep a jury from deciding the case for that reason

>>Killing a murderer is as bad as killing innocents XD
The other option is to have him arrested and put in jail. But then you're just as bad as a kidnapper locking someone away in his basement.
Right?

Depends on what you mean by "who are about to do harm", while you could apply common sense to that, a malevolent person could take such a vague term extremely out of context. Which is why, in my opinion, it's usually a bad idea to take rash action when it's about life and death. There are way too many nuances within the argument.

>haha jokes on u i want you to kill me
fine just do endless torture in a discrete location. a better punishment anyways. some testicle smashing amd eye gouging will quickly turn "le epic keikaku man" into a crying fuccboi

the point still remains that murder isnt wrong and the majority of people agrees on that since its common sense.

The only thing worth discussing is who, when and how.

>who when how
you
now
with those dubs

>the point still remains that murder isnt wrong and the majority of people agrees on that since its common sense
Uhh, not where I come from. Are you from the US? Also as I said, it's not a black and white "it's wrong" or "it's right". It's very nuanced.

im sure you nation does have an army, police force and probably even a secret service with armed operatives.

Is this Fincher's best?

An army is officially there for the countries self defense. Self defense and murder are very different things. I feel like we're arguing on semantics here, on a topic where there are way too many variables to flat out give a definitive answer.

the self defense situation is VERY unlikely to be clear in combat situations, also there will be collateral damage.

In any case its murder and its fine.

You dropped it and it had 3 minutes to go?

tips

>the self defense situation is VERY unlikely to be clear in combat situations
I didn't know the police was designed for combat situations. Does your country often deploy regular policemen to attack shitty neighborhoods or something?

I may be wrong but you probably live in a very corrupt shithole.

>if you kill him, he wins
DROPPED

true kino

>Implying that this scene alone isn't more Kino than half the shit that's been on tv for the last 10 years

youtube.com/watch?v=0tokBFnNGAU

>half the shit thats been on tv for the last 10 years
comparing it to shit doesnt make it good