Stop right there. you have 5 second to prove you're a true red blooded American or I'll blast you to high heaven

Stop right there. you have 5 second to prove you're a true red blooded American or I'll blast you to high heaven.

Attached: Quad-Barrelled-Shotgun.jpg (1500x1017, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDAt8vY0vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i use toilet paper to clean my filthy ass

im fat

pics?

Attached: 1564973080488.jpg (480x542, 42K)

Is he trying to break his risk? stupid red neck and that's coming from a high quality white family.

Fuck n A that's a nice gun

Fuck you asshole, i ain't gotta prove shit to nobody BECAUSE i'm an American.

Matt is the kind of free, ambitious, intelligent and happy white man, that scares the hell out of the kikes. That is what they don't want us to all be.

アメリカ人です

Found the North Korean spy.

Don't tell Mer that Matt is using Sup Forums again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-001304_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 898K)

I eat hot dogs and apple pie, and I enjoy major league baseball. Fuck off.

I have no concept of the rest of the World.

I fuck my fat cousins and sister sometimes.

When I get stirred up I reach for a weapon

I probably support the 2nd amendment more than you do
I'm a leftist not a liberal

Attached: image.jpg (960x960, 146K)

My electric scooter ran out of battery at Walmart, I'm suing

I claim to loathe big government, even though my shithole town would dry up without pork barrel projects Republican Congressmen steer our way.

I cannot name the three branches of government, and this is why I think Donald Trump is the best person to lead the United States.

Your looking at a dead man

i eat ass

Dr. Matt is the biggest redneck veterinarian in the whole state of Texas.

Mer is one hot MILF though.

Mer is going to kill him for being on Sup Forums.

I don't shit in the street like a damn Indian

> Go to school, get shot
> Go to market, get shot
> Go to church, get shot

Am I American enough?

Attached: 1533602978283m.jpg (1024x578, 68K)

Can someone explain this gun to me?

It looks retarded

You didn't get shot on your way to school, on your way to the market, and on your way to church so no you're not

I'm British. So fuck you, you filthy colonial.

Damn, you right.

allahu akbar

>I'm a leftist
>I beleive in violent state sponsored authoritarianism to trample all that oppose me, my governments progressive views
>I support the constitution more than anybody does
literally wtf lmao

>imagine having the best army and navy in the world but still losing to a bunch of drunk farmers and hunters

Oh yeah, I'd do nasty things to that pure Christian woman.

Demolitia!

never happen..keep dreamin

>>imagine having the best army and navy in the world but still losing to a bunch of drunk farmers and hunters
Wait didn't France help?

You were the jewel of civilization, and you let it all go to rot by letting browns and muds into your house.

The UK disgusts me. You should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Illegal butterknifes, no criticizing Islam, letting disgusting FOB mudslimes rape your (pre)teen girls, making statistical facts a crime, allowing the EU to let sub-human animals come and devalue your industry and labour, the list goes on and on.

What a pathetic shitshow. QEII is the most ineffective ruler the planet has ever seen, allowing her subjects to be assaulted, mugged, beaten, raped, murdered by literal invaders while standing on the sidelines and letting those same invaders lecture her about how she should let more invaders in.

The UK is lost at this point. Good fucking riddance, you lot deserved it for letting it happen.

France was and always will be pussies, they didn't do much

I am britfag, don't let your country become like mine.

Attached: -.jpg (288x175, 11K)

>left libs in a nutshell

They claim to be true Libertarians but require a centralized economy enforced by people with guns to accomplish their goals.

I own a dozen unregistered guns yet I'm not a felon and have a full time job and go to school and hate niggers.

>/thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDAt8vY0vg

I own so many guns I've lost count of how many I actually have.

im tired of ugly shit skins get more pussy than slightly less ugly white men for not acting like animals