How many of you losers don’t own a gun yet!?

How many of you losers don’t own a gun yet!?

Attached: 2F1EECE9-A142-4197-B5B9-E156977FA524.jpg (1024x913, 87K)

I’m secure with my penis, so I don’t need to compensate with firearms.

Oh fuck off henry . That shit is tired ass bait.

Henrys a nigger

I own 8 AR-15s.

Do you plan to duct tape them together to make an AR120?

Good goy, exactly s programmed.

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 69K)

>implying gun owners aren't programmed by the NRA. Guess who makes up the NRA?

Each one has a specific purpose.

Who makes up the nra?

TAKE A GUESS GOY

Attached: 2a6aafb194c1c6ac3f3f7ab55d3aa8fcd8475f1490dfc970a8321a59a8653b51.png (563x542, 260K)

Not the jews if that's what you're implying. People in power don't want the citizens they're enslaving, whether with actual chains or through debt economy, to have the power to usurp them.

Answer the fucking question fagget

Attached: 1568002035984.jpg (500x750, 63K)

Paranoid people shouldn’t have guns

>Paranoid people shouldn’t have guns
Fears an inanimate object.
Calls others paranoid.

>implying the jews dont own the NRA

Actually believing that your life would change in any way because yer guns are gone just scares you because you don't have an identity behind gun culture that's funded by the NRA and Hollywood. You're scared you're a boring person and if you don't have a gun you're no more powerful than any other citizen. Who's beyond the NRA? Millionaires who don't care about your 2nd Amendment rights and would sell those too if there was profit in it.

>assuming I own a personal firearm
Big oof, almost into yikes territory here. Stop trying to bait people into dumb arguments because you have nothing better to do with your life.

Hollywood gets gun shit wrong all the time, like suppressors are not magical whisper quiet killing machines for firearms and contrary to Hollywood belief 6 shot revolvers can only shoot 6 times before needing reloading.
Anyone who thinks Hollyweird got anything right about firearms is a moron.
Yourself included.

>Actually believing that your life would change in any way because yer guns are gone just scares you because you don't have an identity behind gun culture that's funded by the NRA and Hollywood.
Actually, I'm scared of the 800 lb bears I have to chase out of my yard.
And the mountain lions that come wandering through.

"How many of you losers don’t own a gun yet!?" Kek, so this isn't tired ass bait. Stop fucking arguing with bots you prick

>Hollywood gets gun shit wrong all the time, like suppressors are not magical whisper quiet killing machines for firearms
You've obviously never heard a gun designed from the ground up for suppressed fire.
The firing pin hitting the primer makes more noise than the cartridge.