That's fake.

JUST Detective

Matthew McC said it many times he wants to come back

It'll either be pure kino or pure shit

There is only one chance it will be good. If they make it about pizzagate

fan service is 99% of time garbage
the 1% is the cool nipslips we get in anime like gunbuster, that's quality

this is fanservice
plebs couldn't appreciate how great s2 was so they want "more s1" which means more edgelord rust

Did they commit to the third series before or after the second?

I'm looking forward to it. Series 1 was really good and clearly has capable writing and production.

Its fake article for fuck sake
When will you stop posting this shit?

Fake and gay

>more edgelord rust

his bulshit was really fun to listen to though. I thought Woody's character was the moer genuinely interesting, anyway.

they picked up seasons 2 and 3 at the same time when they reupped after season 1

A total mistake. They're playing it easy to make up for season 2.
How about decent character development, and a great plot to carry the show, instead of falling back on familiarity.

The third season only got revived this week.

Rust's edgelord bullshit worked becasue Marty was there to check him and call him out on it and keep things grounded. That was one of the things season 2 lacked, an anchor. All the characters were depressive existentialists who hated themselves and their lives and didn't have anything near a normal family life or worldview.

>desperately trying to bring back viewers to a dying show
the entire show after episode 3 of season 1 was a mistake

wish they would kill it already

THIS KILLS THE ANTHOLOGY

>PIZZAlato
>pizzagate
It's like poetry it rhymes.

TD3 should be set in the old west

It's fake

With Rust's great grandfather?

>s2 was great
no, pacing was terrible and even though at the beggining it seemed to be following season one's supernatural mystery structure, the plot turned out to be mundane mess, which is not what fans expected.

Yeah, I just tried to look it up. Lots of fake entertainment news today on /tv...

>season 3 of true detective is actually season 2
>season 2 of true detective is essentially an unrelated miniseries now
What will HBO do after Game of Thrones ends? Westworld takes far too long to produce to hold up the rest of their dogshit.

Didn't get enough attention yesterday from this fake bullshit op?

Sage & Report

Episodes 4 and 5 of Season 1 were great.

FAKE NEWS

wasn't episode 4 when rust reveals he's a super spy agent capable of bringing down entire governments?

nah it sucked

Don't remember that.

>every show must have the same format
s1 characters were great for the reasons you mentioned but s2 characters were also great for DIFFERENT reasons
none of them were rust kind of characters

i agree they were great for different reasons but they all had that bleak outlook on their lot in life

What episode was he undercover with the bikers? That was a good episode.

not quite
velcoro maybe
ani was actually pretty idealistic
so was the gaycop
I don't see much bleakness in their outlook, in fact they were just people trying to do their part in a rotten world, their viewpoint wasn't that affected by it

Nostalgia is never worth it

And stay there

>tfw much like dark souls II, season 2 will be misremembered as a failure when it was in fact a flawed masterpiece

They should actually complete the fucking cult plot they set up in the first season.
So many clues and they did fucking nothing.

That's totally not confirmed or anything even close to being real, but it is on public record that McConnaughey adores that character and would probably suck Milch's cock while plowing Milch's wife's butthole balls deep to portray Cohle again.

this feels like a where's the source, faggot?