2. are you circumcised?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryqrqeeTJek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA
no because i'm not white

1. Flag
2. Yes. No dick cheese, less AIDS.

Dick cheese is probably absorbed by your underwear. Against HIV infections condoms are needed.

no because i'm white

no, i'm not a fucking jew

I didn't ask for this

No, I am not a Jew or a Muslim.

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

No. Wasnt born here, and my dad is a jew.

no

Yes, and i have a big nose, but i'm not jew

USA
no

Best man on thread.

fag
no

flag
yes. My parents did it when i was so young. I don't even remember that experience.

you forgot less sensation and pleasure for the woman.

USA
no thank god

forced circumcision bros unite
blaming the Jew too lazy to clean his dick cheese and ended up cutting that part off and making it a trend

>posting it without the image

coward

No, ew. Why do you have to mutilate babies? It's sickening.

>2. Yes. No dick cheese
>what is washing your penis

>South Korea
Why?

wannabe america

>wanting to be israels bitch/ proxy

and that would be the exact situation in south korea

Ripperino
>not wanting to be like best Korea
Rip again

France
No because I'm neither a jew nor a muslim

>and pleasure for the woman
What women feel is entirely fucking irrelevant, user.

>thinking that only Jews and Muslims get mutilated

Flag
Nope, raised in catholic family

no. either way there's no possibility of my having sex

I'm circumcised.
But I didn't really chose to. I had to do it due to medical reasons

user you were jewd you poor soul

1. Mexico
2. Yes, I blame my parents for this shit.

flag
no. My mom is roman cucktholic so I dodged the bullet.

1. Russia.
2. No.

Finland
No, I'm not a jew, sand nigger or american.

cunt
for medical purposes

WTF. You don't have the excuse of it being a social norm in Mexico.

I pity you, losing your dick for no reasons

Treating phimosis with circumsition has been denounced by WHO.
It can actually be treated with a cream in a few month.

russia
yes, because i had sever phimosis

not always. they prescribed me bethamethasone first but it didn't help me at all

Fuck no.

Literally nobody does it where I was born. Thank God.

Should be illegal.

Nope. I have a perfectly normal dick.

Is it just "dick cheese" or does it totally prevent a smell? I'm skeptical, and would imagine it would all just accrete in the underpants.

What like phimosis? You can deal with that without getting cut. Anyway how different does it feel?

No
Cos I'm not a jew.

France
Nope, not mutilated, can still enjoy sex

Yup at 16. Fimosis.

Flag
No, it's only for foreigners with weird believes and people with serious medical conditions. There are clinics for it so people don't do it at home where the poor boys can get an infection and be a bigger burden on our healthcare system.

Even if you can’t remember it the brain damage will be with you forever

yes
muslim tradition

Not him, but I'm also cut. Must be the american influence. Fuck this

Sweden. No.

wish I didn't have fordyce spots, buds

1_yes
2_yes

People who are circumcised should be gassed.

Why do Kikes and mudslimes have such a poor hygiene that they need to cut of the top of their dick in order to avoid "dick cheese"?

It doesn't make a difference for the woman. How would it?

yes but i did foreskin restoration

yes but it was because my foreskin was too tight

>medical purposes

>having a penis
>ever

>tradition
Will you follow your tradition and behead some infidel as well?

>C*ech
>doesnt care about faith and tradition
why am i not surprised

So we should do things we did 200 or 2000 years ago just because we did it back then?

Did it work well?

yes

1. flag
2. yes, decided to get the procedure when I was 23 so that I fit in better when I move to the US once I'm done with university

im muslim (Turkish) and i have my benis head

my dad had his chopped against his will, he said it helps preventing AIDS

the only way of getting dick cheese is not washing yourself for multiple days straight
the fact that some people consider this to be a hassle says a lot

1. Flag
2. I'm not a jew

>decided to get the procedure when I was 23 so that I fit in better when I move to the US once I'm done with university

If this isn't a troll then this is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Even dumber than a friend of mine who mutilated himself because "he felt like it".

1. Netherlands
2. Yes. I'm not jewish, but I have respect for them.

No, i'm not mutilated like some animal

1. flag
2. no

no
youtube.com/watch?v=ryqrqeeTJek