Us Ameribros stand by you France.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
youtube.com/watch?v=890ULiSXZSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying we support the wine drinking surrender monkies

Speak for yourself, Yank

1v1 Washington would destroy that frenchie

Those two men would have an instant aneurysm if they saw what their countries had become

>"hurr we stand behind you!"
>"yeah and we stand behind you too!!!"
>do nothing but wait until next terrorist attack
>repeat

Stand by a bunch of shitskins porking what little white women that are left.

If I were France, I wouldn't be shaking America's hand. America basically started Islamic extremism, fueling it with their cooked up wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Reminder that America is the true terrorist state

Bernie 2016

CIA rendered aid and support to Afghanistan fighters in the 80s, giving rise to bin Laden's "Base", and that person subsequently took it upon himself to aim his followers at the USA after the USA was chosen, instead of bin Laden, to protect the "holy" KSA in 91. That is the entirety of what Al Qaeda is about, there's no more substance to their struggle. Those people are misled and fighting a dead man's little invented war.

delete this thread now

no we dont

fuck france

france isnt even french anymore

They had no choice but to surrender fucktard. Do you know how many Americans died liberating France? American obviously do stand by France. They helped us gain our independence and remained our ally ever since.

fuck off kike

only jews hate the French for opposing the Iraq War

I always wondered if England and America would have gone to war with Hitler if they could see the western world today

>tfw no gay doujins of lafayette and washington

>Us Ameribros stand by you France.
Will sell more weapons to Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain

>America

you mean the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

lol.

of course not

they were thinking so short term that they preferred the USSR to Germany

also they were blinded by the kikes saying that we were all "equal" racially

Don't worry boy. There's gonna be a dresden 2.0 after we nuke hiroshima and nagasaki a second time.

lol.

The French are faggots. Truck massacre best day of my life.

Washington loved Lafayette and thought of him as a son. He wouldn't do Lafayette like that.

And Lafayette was an American hero, faggot.

>And Lafayette was an American hero, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=890ULiSXZSY

Interesting body language displayed in this picture, look at how Lafayette leans in to shake Washinton's hand. You could clearly tell that both party's thought Washington had more power then Lafayette at that time, could also be because the frenchy was in a foreign country at the time, and was on his best behaviour and/or felt out of his element. Interesting though.

Lafayette's role in the American revolution was instrumental. USA's role in liberating France from the nazis was instrumental. We have an important partnership which has been very good for both countries for centuries. There's every reason to give France help when necessary.

That's nice and all, but until we start genociding shitskins and real things then it's just empty words. I mean, the things of nightmares, that would make the 6 gorillion look like the kids table.

Let me tell you something about this based as fuck individual. When he heard Americans were shooting at redcoats, he booked passage on a ship, and smuggled himself to South Carolina against King Louis' orders, and hiked his way all the way up to Pennsylvania, so that he could join the Continental Army and kill Brits, because he loved killing Brits. He was so good at killing Brits that Washington gave him his own division of the army to lead, where he went on to kill even more Brits.

>surrender meme
France did a lot for America show some respect

A lot of today's world problems with islamic terrorism can be attributed to the US meddling with the Middle East out of greed and self-interest. In a sense, America is very much responsible for all the shit going down in France these past years.

I can bear the weight of a billion deaths.

You're forgetting that Jihad finds a way. Jihad always finds away.