Why doesn't he watch his own movies?

Why doesn't he watch his own movies?

He's a sperg

i ah...MMMMHHHM...nonononononono...UHM.

I just wanted an answer...

He probably hates himself.

He's a self-confessed cinephile, says he only watches good films

Heh. I get it.

Don't a lot of actors not watch their own movies?

this

must be weird

Even he knows what a turd BVS was

massive cuck

He doesn't go to films, he goes to film school.

I guess just like the rest of us he can't stand the sight of his face.

How?

I fucking hated him so much in that movie holy shit I wanted to knock his lights out

Fucking kike

But, user, he a cute.

No, seeing him makes me mad. I watched BvS yesterday and i hated every god damn second he was on the screen.

But he was great.

Yeah, Because his character and acting was shit, dosen't change that he is cute.

Why the fuck would you want to watch your own movies?

I even hate looking at pictures of myself

One reason would be to see the result of what you worked on for several weeks/months. Of course if you're one of those movie stars churning out shitty roles for paychecks you wouldn't give a shit. But I suspect that actors more "engaged" in their craft would want to see the final product, even if they had to suffer through being critical of their own performance.

Because then he'd realize how awful he is and actually have to improve.

This... kinda.

thats very common

Id imagine because he isn't a conceited faggot. You ever see a video of yourself and find it weird to watch? Imagine that for 2 hours.

pls post cute jesses

He does watch his own movies. Lying doesn't change that.

I saw Adventureland. I refuse to watch his movies now too.

Because watching Kristen Stewart makes him feel sad because he'll never have a gf as wonderful as her so I just don't watch her anymore to avoid feeling sad. I mean he

Like this one?

>Kristen Stewart
>wonderful gf
Pick one

>mfw want to watch but can't stand pre-turbo dyke K-Stew

It's an uncomfortable feel.

Why not

How do you know?

Because before she turned her sexuality into her personality she had no personality at all. And for it she just seemed like a vapid cunt and the thought of a vapid cunt with a qt beta boy is... just... so uncomfortable.

Except it wasn't and he doesn't.

I don't. Imagine if you were an actor. Would you watch your films, at least the parts with you in them? I would. There's nothing to lose and a lot to gain from seeing the result of your work.