twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(OP)
Fathers more like retards. Pan arabists should off themselves

this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Hey user its been a while wanna catch up
>...
>You know i always had a huge crush on you and wanted to ask you out
>I didnt because i know it's against your religion to date another race especially because im white

This happened to me today. Where the fuck did she get that idea from. It's literally part of the religion to fuck outside my race. GOD DAMN IT ILL ALWAYS BE A VIRGIN BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING RELIGION. ALWAYS SO CLOSE BUT SO FAR.

I need diaspora dating advice. pls.

try wearing feather boas

kindly die

>I need diaspora dating advice. pls.
Marry a muslim girl and produce muslim children

>against your religion to date another race especially because im white
lmao, thank God I don't live in a retarded country obsessed with race

>Marry a muslim girl and produce muslim children

I would if i grew up around other arabs. But i grew up near a mostly vietnamese muslim community (yes i know its weird). Which also led to me not going to the masjid very much, which hurt my commitment to the faith.

Maybe ill just become a Eunuch like our Muslim brother Zhang He

Go somewhere else then.

based Hazem el-Mazri
C'mon LebAnon!

>vietnamese muslim community
Wtf. The only religions true SEA's can be is Buddhist or traditional pagan beliefs.
Fucking cucks.

He beats his wife fyi

>diaspora is a pan arabist
of course

I started watching NRL when Canterbury had Mitsubishi and Nike: æsthetic kit.
Good memories.

>Fucking cucks
Cringe

>fucking cucks

They are honestly more devout and respectable then any other muslims i have ever met. Every year they donate a bunch of money to help renovate and build local areas to improve the community. Shit like parks, schools, and even churches. But the few Arab Muslims in the community don't go to the masjid because they view themselves as "real muslims."

Arab Muslims are definitely the worst muslims. We are so caught up in our egos, that we just use the religion as a weapon to take out anybody we deem lesser. Which is many.

Kys

>2 hours of sleep
>uni printer fucked up half my paper
>teacher doesn't reply to mails
JE VAIS MOURIR

Morning lads.
How was your morning?

hahahahaha you gay af boi

>81061741
Why do i even come here.....

Morning nigga it's been okay how has yours been

yeah why do you even? go back to balk

SEVEN GARO A MINUTE COFFEE CUP CONSTANTLY REFILLED WE'RE TAKING OFF TO THE MOON FAMOLO

suffering a massive breakdown attack atm

>mfw my week end starts thursday night
>mfw toussaint
feels gud man

horrible thread as usual

dumb frogposters

daily reminder that the army in 1967 refused to move the army to southern sinai and forced the soldiers to march through northern sinai exposing the troops to the israeli airforce

even their gov't understands that the only good egypshit is a dead egypshit

daily reminder that your country is a joke and founded by barbarians who murdered civilians for eating with spoons and forks

what the hell are you even talking about

Dumb anti frogposter

i think it's cute when turks lecture arapes on muh morality with all the blood on their hands

They literally used slave soliders and then larp as being super tough

what brings you back to this shithole

Not only that but the Ottoman empire is literally stagnation: the empire. Even the Arabs made a bigger impact on science, literature and mathematics during the Abbasid dynasty.

no need for this much delusion arabs are still useless shits

since you brought up the abbasids, if it wasn't for them turkshits would be wearing hanfus and speaking ching wong right now

Not as useless as turks :^)
If it wasn't for the Mongols we would have a really different Middle East. Actually read about the amount of destruction and death that occurred when they invaded, its really depressing. For example, when they destroyed the house of wisdom they threw so much manuscripts into the river the ink turned the water black.

nice sharing an obscure historical fact nobody knows about ! Really enriched my almonds kek lmfao *bro fist*

dumb pooroccan

Tahia djazair.

She looks like the kind of girl with plenty of black friends who unironically calls herself african, have half a dozen beta orbiters of every origin, is late to every rendez-vous while brushing it off with a "teehee it's normal for a girl to be late^^", have an ex who just played with her and dumped her but she can't forget about, hate jews and faggots while being a progressive leftist, is slutty or prudish whenever it's conveniant, vote melenchon the first round and wouldn't vote macron even to counter le pen because she was brainwashed by her anticapitalist facebook friends.

>0.6 hdi, lower than fakestine, yemen, algeria that was in a civil war for 3 decades and fucking iraq
>68% of all adults under the age of 30 are unemployed
>2 million mokokans still live in shanty houses that make favelas and DESIGNATED look like riche quartiers
>75,8% barren desert
>2000$ average yearly wage
>54% of all adults are illiterate
>31% of the population have no access to clean water
>80% of the rural population can't read or write for shit
>40 doctors per 100K and one makeshift hospital (read : morgue) per 12K
>natural ressources 404
>frontier zones' main bloodline is smuggling shit from algeria and spain
>only internationally known city is just a giant whorehouse
>أمير المؤمنين©™ too busy getting high with his 2 gazillion nigerian bodyguards on his private island in the aegean
meanwhile hundreds of billions were spent fighting turbans armed with sticks over a dune of sand for 40 years
calling us pooroccans is flattery at this point

she's 15
instagram.com/p/BUkgLhJldgP/?taken-by=amirallg

i wish i looked like that at age 15

the unrest in the abbasid empire began when turks were invited into baghdad.
must be a fucking coincidence

kinda feel sorry for you now...

she does look like a commie who voted Melenchon or a hippie liberal who voted for Macron because he's pretty.

when will the new king make it illegal to criticize Israel?

eh, could've been better. didn't sleep well last night.

turkshit detected.your country misused the trust of its muslim brothers to build a rotten empire that would only impose famine and ignorance among non turks.
i hope selim and the other """""""""benelovent''''''''''''''' sultans are having a great time being roaste alive in their graves

what does it matter if you die in the north of the desert or the south of the desert?

im egyptian if thats hard to notice

Do the Turks need to come and burn your cities and butcher you all again, li8ke they did in the 1800's?
behave you sand-monkey

Don't forget Fatimids, along with Turks (Seljuks, mamluks, ottomans) they were a plague on the middle east.

Turks were the only ones able and willing to fight.

If it were up to Arabs, the entire Middle-East would undergo the same fate as Andalus.

Don't get me wrong, Turks were brutes. But it was better than the alternative.

>be in northern sinai
>no natural cover
>supplying is a pain because suez canal

>be in south sinai
>natural cover
>marine supply line from hurghada
>cooperative native population
>can wage guerilla war

if i remember egypts ruler was muhammad ali basha who raped the turks so hard with his egyptian army that they (once again ) had to crawl to the west for help

Nasser fucked up yeah, but so did the others.
Assad reteated without even fucking fighting, he ordered the radios to say the Israelis already took the Golans, when they didn't, so the army ran away.

then the fucker has the balls to build a fucking shrine to his '''''''''''victory''''''''''''

>able and willing to fight
think that only applies to selim,from the 1760s to its fall the ottomans were getting weaker and weaker b the day

The Persians were the intellectual force of the Middle-East, the Turks the military force.

The Arabs? Has none of the qualities of the aforementioned, but shares all of their worst traits.

he was a fucking Albanian.

at least Nasser admited defeat and wanted to resign. but the people took to the streats demending he stays in power.

im blaming mainly abdelhakim amer here,since he left the army in a rotten state and relied waaaaaaaaaaay too much on the soviets while ignoring domestic military factories

Hey brother, did you heard about Tariq Ramadan being accused of rape by some ex-salafist rostie reconverted into third wave feminism?

This. Time to end this joke called ''arab self determination''
Turco-Iranian rule over all of the ME is the only solution.

and ? the army with all its commanders was still an egyptian one

No, that was not my point. My point is that all three of the peoples are horrible.

Turks are awful but the best. Iranians are even more awful but better than Arabs. Arabs are the worst.

> the Turks are the military force
ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui

desu, Stefan the great was badass as fuck.

I said of the Middle-East, not the fucking world.

Besides, nowadays Israel is the military and intellectual force. Iranians and Turks have neither anymore.

also why the fuck do people think that every scientific achievement of islam was due to the persians ? when will it get to your head that there wer actually scientists outside of persia or without persian blood in their veins ?

It's a Sup Forumstard meme

>it's another ''Arabs shit on Iranians to make themselves feel better'' episode

Not all, but the fucking vast majority. It's a fucking fact. There were a few Arabs like Alhazen. But a laughable amount.

Persians, turks,and arabs all suck huge dick and are suoer retarded these days.

Of course Kurds are worse than any of them. But that goes without saying.

Indeed. We should be nuked

>It's a fucking fact
[citation needed]

we are speaking humans here

It is but not as big as Sup Forumstards think. Alsp alot of those persian scientists were arabified. Baghdad and other arab cities for persians were basically the equivalent of Harvard and mit for chinks and pajeets. Without ayyrabs, alot of those persians wouldn't shine.

Depends of your definition of Arab, if you consider Iraq and Syria part of that Arab identity at the time, then I would say that Arabs had almost equal contributions.

Pan "Arabism" was massive stupidity and failed completely.

A Subhuman larper like you should keep quiet.

Fatimid weren't bad, had nice culture and knowledge center. And mamluks stopped the mongols.

>Fatimid weren't bad
k

As an Egyptian, who do you dislike most in Saudi. Also, what do you think about the way Syrians there behave or are treated.

Also what do you think about the feminists Egyptian women who act crazy in Saudi.

They weren't they built alot of cool shit

Guys the top 3 Islamic Philosphers we're Persian Turkic and Arab so we're all equal no fighting hold hands sing kumbaya

It was close to 50/50 with some Berbers making the rest. Sup Forumstards are retarded but the ones pushing for it are Persian nationalists and Persianboos.

Nah don't think it's 50/50 more like 65/35/5(other races)

in Tunisia, I said the middle east. They were a plague in the middle east especially in the levant.

I meant 60/35/5. Kek
Why they qere pretty tolerant. Is it because they shocked agianst thr crusaders.

Even ignoring the purely religious people, it's close to 50/50. I don't have the time nor do I feel like listing them all. Go to the Islamic golden age wiki and lookup the main thinkers/scientists/scholars. For every Persian you find, there's an Arab one. Heck, even include poets for that matter.

Choked*. I just woke up up don't mind me lads.

They were good in Egypt.

Cataloña is born guys

>especially in the levant.
that's because there was constant war there.

>they shocked agianst thr crusaders.
They were one of the main reasons for the crusades to happen. They prosecuted the local population in the levant which was majority Christian at the time, they committed massacres, burned churches, including the church of holy sepulchre, forced high taxes..etc.

I forgot to add that they became collaborators with the crusaders after they took the land from them.

The days when cairo was a small comfy city with huge gardens.
Alot of historians say that ibn khaldoun was just like alot of عجم claiming to be an arab hadhramouti
Fatimids in poonisia were friendly with da joos. Really makes you think.

The land isn't relevant that much to ethnicity. A lot of Persian scholars were from Iraq.
Ibn Khaldun was Arab but in Tunisia. Averroes was probably Berber or at least mostly Berber but in Andalus which was probably mostly inhabited by Iberians.

Privilege was a real thing back then. People of some ethnicities that either mirror rulers or previous ones benefited more in education, wealth, positions, etc... But there were also some Assyrians if I'm not mistaken so it was relatively decent for opportunities of other minorities.

However, I doubt the majority stock did much as they were neither privileged nor felt disfranchised enough to life their own weight so to speak.

>who do you dislike most in Saudi
dont wanna get deported
>hat do you think about the way Syrians there behave or are treated.
they are treated like all other immigrants...like trash.and they behave

>Also what do you think about the feminists Egyptian women who act crazy in Saudi.
what do you mean ?

Yes, Fatimids are dicks

Well, both persian and arabs scientific output now is zero,so....