/brit/

london edition

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XRXB92G
youtube.com/watch?v=TmCtJhCPEeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got a few luxury boating magazines today. Gonna walk down park to read them and hopefully any girls who see me will come and speak to me

BASED brown man

very good post

Kacy

>care about it in canada and aus though because cold places are the domain of the white man and fuck abos
???
most of this country is hot and it snows in like 1/3rd of america

wish canada had interesting politicians like australia

If you dislike animals then you're a bad egg of society. Simple as. I feel bad you, just go to bed laddie

i'd love to be a jew desu, nobody rustles the pakis better

nah that's not me act like a wasteman that's not me

bad vibes are good vibes

i'm a fast typer

n-nani?

Lads

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

>kongs

Little man

What does a bag of sand feel like?

just wanted you to know that i did not, nor will i ever, read this

OPEN THE DOOR

Do you use teeth whitening kits? Are they any good?

Best in da west

most of the UK doesn't even get that cold or see that much snow, I think even the central states on the East coast get colder (not necessarily average'd) and snowier in the winter than England

>Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...
>HERE! BOING!
>AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!
>I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!
>S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Ever noticed how autists try to drag you down whilst (most) normies try to help you and give you suggestions?

A+

Crazy how nature do dat...

>normies try to help you
not in the slightest

despite being a social recluse with an autism spectrum disorder even i know this is grossly outside the bounds of the way actual females talk

someone post the picture of the leaf in vietnam

listened to the new joe rogan before with tom delonge from blink-182

cunt is off his head, starts talking about UFOs and all types of shit

soooo
is a normie

and

is an autist?

Cuz no one likes you

Should I?

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XRXB92G

I am from 2 days into the future
AMA

>Autism

Anything interesting gonna happen in the next 2 days

phwoar shes a fittie lad

as a fellow autist i say go for it lad, i'll add it to the list for me later x

Misery loves company

probably cos you're a bitter mong yourself

what's the price of bitcoin la?

was one of the days the day in this novel?

no

I know

>is that an island sea? Looks retarded

hate deanos
braindead cretins

Thank god I live away from the provinces

bought makeup and a wig

NOT gay just want to see what i'd look like as a girl

are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestly cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

used to think he was a freemason because he puts the logo all over his stuff and never talk about it but now I just think hes larping insane

Didnt think anything would happen anyway

pics xx

forgot
can't remember

So hating a 16 year old girl is fine, just because she is jewish.?
it's like hating a Rottweiler or Doberman puppy, just because you don't like the older ones, isn't that insane?
*a muslim explode and kill kids on a ariana grande concert.*
>kids are innocent
brits scream.
Now please tell me how anglos are peaceful people who didn't start innumerable wars and made inside jobs attacking their own people like 9/11 to blame other countries and attacking them for resources.

wish my gay mate was into dressing like a girl

hola beto

Yeah you can drink a glass of white wine with it and post a picture on some snail based mobile app

honestly want one myself, think it will make a great ornament. Well at least thats my excuse

Did this occur in a paki shop per chance?

Hello Beto, i missed you a lot.

Why did you go away? Please do not leave again.

Best wishes,

-user

you'll see...

what are you talking about beto you crackhead the shopkeeper is muslim

> (You)
>forgot
>
>can't remember

would love a jewish gf, like anne frank but a little older

don't get beer
disgusting simple as
doesn't get you drunk
can't get used to it 'Le acquired taste' because it's so disgusting you don't want to try it again

How this girl made fishnets look cute

haha are you one of those funny adorable looking fat mexicans with a moustache, or one of those skinny ones that look like they have a heroin problem?

Waiting for the train

Apparently beer doesnt get people drunk lads

I want nothing more than a plain looking jewess with big tits

sometimes the Telegraph actually whinges about misogyny more than the Guardian

how the mighty have fallen

don't hit on me boys xx

>4%
howl

99% they dont have trains

>muslims
>british

Fucking dumb fat spic. Fuck off back to /cum/

horrid little slime

user, I know a guy who has the whitest teeth on Earth and it's the only thing you see when you look at him.
It's literally as ugly as having yellow teeth, plus it feels unatural

Lads apparently 4 is also the same as 0

she sucks her cheeks in in photos I do this too haha

haha wtf i forgot like eight words in this post

>mfw the worst British leftyrag tabloid is now The Independent

The fact it isn't a broadhseet is bad enough but he relentless propaganda is insifferable.

toil in 8 hours

reckon i should be in bed haha

On the train

youtube.com/watch?v=TmCtJhCPEeQ
always found this both an amusing and horrifying thing.

[Pilot]... talking about the dating habits of our flight attendants, just to get it on the recorder just in case we crash. Y'know - so the media will have a juicy tidbit
[Flight attendant] Oh is that right? Ah..Is that what this is for?
[Pilot] Yeaaah, You know that Continental that crashed in Denver?
[F/A] Mmhm.
[Pilot] Yeah they were talking about the dating habits of one of their flight attendants. We've gotta leave something for our wives and children to listen to!

[jump cut]

[Co-Pilot]: Power's set, engine instruments look good, airspeed's coming up both sides
[Engineer]: Eighty knots
[Co-Pilot]: Engine failure!
[Co-Pilot]: We got an engine failure!
[Co-Pilot]: We're not gonna make it!
[Pilot]: 140 knots
[Pilot]: Full Power Up!
[Impact and Screams]
[End of Recording]

Same, where you headed?

Home

why does tim always go to university park oxford.
what draws him there i wonder. is it something from his past or does he get a sense of comfort there?
surely they have nice parks in high wycombe as well, there's got to be something more to it.

mods are asleep post louis

The gay store

most jewish thing ive ever read

Hes a nonce and theres school girls

*American. Litigation culture is quintessentially yank

Same (going to Melbourne)

>go to england
>head to restaurant for food
>watch is set to timezone of hometown
>ask someone what time it is
>TOYME? WOTS THAT?
>notice he doesn't have a watch on