/sino/-中文

真正的粉丝 edition

>Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PzmM2Btd-ks

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM
(shout out to /lang/ for the second link)

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php
youtube.com/watch?v=vfOv6rvi0eg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=b454lJ-Gq2A
youtu.be/LsQCNtCH2sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw listening to girl at uni talk about taiwan independence

I hate my Chinese ascendency.

>ascendancy
Explain.

Is it true that Chinese people are aliens from outer space who came to this world while people were sleeping and built some sort of dream world simulation?

Tibet, Taiwan, Xinjiang

Which of these will be its own country 50 years from now?

True. I'll let you in a secret: if you kill yourself right now you'll wake up in real world and join the rebellion against those evil slants

3,000 characters down, only 5,000 to go.

I don't think that's really how it works. Is it true that this simulation is a cycle where life exists on all 8 planets only to die out and move to the next planet? Is this where 888 comes from?

See a pretty White girl, look her up and is dating a Chinese guy

Chances
West-west Xinjiang > Taiwan > Tibet

gtfo

What a time to be a Chinese male in 2017 !!! You can see the clear difference between the white girls that Chinese men get and the UGGOS that White men get in China like those Youtuber sexpats that user spams here in /sino/.

Is this simulation so that the slant eyed ones can harness human energy to worship the devil?

Beautiful classy couple

Is it true that Chinese spy on people in their dreams, can read their minds and even go so far as trying to tell them what to think?

Was the AMWF spammer the half-jap elliot kid this whole time?

no wonder, hapas are fucking demented.

You cannot lump the few examples of AMWF with the rest of the Chinese.

what the fuck are you talking about? ER hated seeing Asian men with White girls (AMWF) more than anything else in the world. The entire reason why he started killing in the 1st place was because he saw so much Asian guys with White girls at his college (read link below) that he tried to attack these couples at a party, got beatup & broke his leg, then a few months later he started killing.

laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php

>laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php

"I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes.How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl.

Isla Vista was at its wildest state at that time, and I saw lots of Asian guys walking around with hot blonde girls on their arm. It fueled me with rage, as it always had. I should be one of those guys, but no blonde girls gave me that chance. I looked down at all of them, and in my drunken carelessness, extended my arm out and pretended to shoot them all, laughing giddily as I did it.

I rose from my chair and tried to act arrogant and cocky toward them, throwing insults at everyone. They only laughed at me and started insulting me back. That was the last straw, I had taken enough insults that night. A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge. I failed to push any of them from the ledge, and the boys started to push me, which resulted in me being the one to fall onto the street. When I landed, I felt a snap in my ankle, followed by a stinging pain."

You can't lump some types of Asians in with other Asians. ER was more Asian than white himself, and was jealous of other types of Asians as he saw himself as entitled to a white girl due to being part white himself.

Post a new thread theme man, it's the most important part

>ER was more Asian than white himself,

Official police report on the incident
"Rodger, Elliot Oliver Robertson R : W Sex : M"

>ER was more Asian than white himself
How do you figure? He was half and half. Unless you're going with the one drop rule like people saying for 8 years that Obama was black when in reality he was half and half too.

"I asked Isoda if he could describe the suspect and he informed me of the following :
White male adult, skinny build, 18-19 years old with dark colored hair
It is my profession opinion the subject Isoda described was Rodger"

White racially but with the mind of an Asian is perhaps a better description

No, half and half racially. Just because the police doesn't file every admixture in their report it doesn't make it reality, it's simply shorthand to quickly identify suspects. And how did he have the mind of an Asian when he clearly identified more with whites and hated pure bred Asians?

the fuq? born and raised in america and he had the mind of an asian?

american education...

I am not this autistic subhuman spammer

Who invited him here?

He thought it would be more useful to call himself white to get white girls.
An Asian nonetheless

? he was half. if you're going to say he's Asian then you have to admit he was white too. lol i'd argue he's more white then Asian. he had no connection to Asian cultures and was brought up in america.

how far back in time could a modern mandarin speaker travel and still be able to make himself understood?

oh shit, my bad i take it back, america isn't white. he was half equally.

1750’s in certain developed parts of North China.

He only looked white. And don't worry about USA not being white, CA doesn't really speak for the rest of the country and I'm sure Trump is working hard to round up the spics and deport them. I only hope that they don't fall for illegal immigrants sympathy plays.

So why don’t we make the theme of this thread: Traveling in China

I will visit fall 2018. Where should I go? Obviously Hangzou since I have a hardon for it. Where else?

he looked white, was educated in america, had white friends only, did not speak any Asian languages, went to american schools and consumed american culture. he is as american as american can get. and somehow he's more asian because why?

Try to visit both the northern parts of China and the more civilized parts like HK, see what differences you notice

Why does Sup Forums come here? What’s the gain? An axe to grind? Sister getting fucked by an alpha chink?

Those things are only skin deep. Based on his sexual depravity and proneness to violence you can be sure he was Asian on the inside

But Mr. Sup Forums, what about HK not being China???

wew, for a second there i thought you were a reasonable person and would've been worried if a reasonable person could be confused by this.

i see now that you're a Sup Forums fag and should be ignored, good day.

Hilarious watching the constant negative press the Pakistan China Project gets from Western news. Each year passes, and Pakistan’s economy improves.

Soon they’ll move on to “muh oppressed muslims!”

Wasn't that what happened to ER?
ER is a good way for subhuman chink propagandists like yourself to try to project the violent nature and submissiveness of the Asian race onto whites, isn't it.

Let me put it this way then. ER was indeed brought up in the US. However he nonetheless was an Asian, and to Asians what we think of as sex is eating people alive. He wanted sex with white girls the same way Asiatic people want to eat humans for food. His fate was well deserved.

it's colonialism

Kill yourself you fucking Sup Forumsnigger albino subhuman. Leave the bloody thread and go jerk off your ego somewhere else.

Anyone got vpn recs? going to neimenggu soonish

>colonialism
>Pakistan GDP $220 billion
>annual project: $3 billion
>completely agreed to by Pakistan, a sovereign nation with nuclear weapons

Yes. Colonialism.

I'm just an ABC, I would know how depraved and indifferent us chinks are. Don't blame me!

why are chinks so bad at sports

ER inherited his fathers subhuman Y chromosome and white male entitlement, hated nonwhites and white women who wouldnt fuck him on 1st sight, he's literally Sup Forums

They are a fat, lazy and stupid race.

What? They sweep every summer olympics

But Chinese is not a race.

Chinese such as Xi. Not sure what to call their race. Asiatics (niggers)?

youtube.com/watch?v=vfOv6rvi0eg

only at sports no one cares about

These twin Chinese brothers are (american) football players

>These twin Chinese brothers are (american) football players

In Canada. Here they are with their White girlfriends.

As Chinese men get better nutrition as in more protein (as they do in the West), they reach their true potential in terms of height & weight.

The other Chinese twin with his brunette girlfriend. Which twin bro has the hotter girlfriend - the blonde or the brunette?

>Chinese got pretty white
>White got ugly Chinese
Such a cucked race

i forgot sometimes that American Football is popular in Canada. i always think that nobody outside of the US cares about Football.

Can you spot the 3 chinese girls in this group of koreans?

>In an interview with Fox Business Network’s Lou Dobbs that taped shortly after the phone call, Trump described Xi’s elevation as something that had “really virtually never happened in China.”

>“He’s a powerful man. I happen to think he’s a very good person,” said Trump, describing their relationship as notably strong.

>“People say we have the best relationship of any president-president, because he’s called president also,” he went on to say. “Now some people might call him the king of China. But he’s called president.”

>Trump and Xi will meet in China next month during Trump’s first presidential visit to Asia. Trump said he’d be “going to Beijing and other places, wherever he’d like to take me” and said he hopes the trip will be “historic and positive” with serious progress on North Korea.
>going to Beijing and other places, wherever he’d like to take me

What do you think Xi and Trump will do on their date, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=b454lJ-Gq2A
so
this is what my ancestor did back in the time

海尔兄弟 represent
Higher Brothers on the track
youtu.be/LsQCNtCH2sc

I'd rather pull off magic that even David Copperfield covered in super glue couldn't pull off.

cringy nigger shit. what is this, 2006?

You sound like loser. This style didn't exist until about 3 years ago.

Why is/sino/ full of AMWF posters?

On second thought is just that one american

Because Asian guys have an inferiority complex due to Asian women preferring white men all across the board. They see it as an accomplishment when an Asian gets with a white girl

Nope, I can't.
I have to google it.

我们

Its pathetic stop it
/kor/ and /jap/threads don't have this shit

top kek this "language"

Chinese Characters
>Independent Phonetics = 18.2%
>Compound Phonetics with Complete Identity (indicate sound and tone) = 19.4%
>Compound Phonetics Incomplete Identity (indicate sound, not tone) = 13.4%
>Compound Phonetics Guessable (indicate some similar sound, no tone) = 18.4%
>No Phonetic Component = 30.6%

Therefore...
>37.6% of characters can be read phonetically (if you know how to)
>13.4% of characters can be read phonetically (if you know how to) but the tone has to be guessed
>18.4% of characters sound and tone might be guessed (or not)
>30.6% of characters have no phonetic component and have to be completely memorised

Breaking this down...
>51% of characters contain phonetically useful information
>49% of characters do not and so must be rote learned

There are 2663 characters in HSK6. So...
>1305 have to be rote memorised
>1358 can be read phonetically

BUT there are 895 different phonetic components that have to be memorised individually to be able to read phonetically in the first place. Therefore...
>a minimum of 2200 characters have to be learned by rote for HSK6

That means a minimum of 83% of all characters you learn you have to do by rote memorisation. The figure is actually likely to be higher as the more common a character the more likely it is to have no independent phonetic component.

Point?

Black people try to claim every culture. Literally.

>not understanding even after making that comment

>MUH US STATS

LEL you actually think any US stats applies to China or any East Asian nation when the US mixes the varies Asian ethnicites from Filipinos to Indians to Indonesians into this one category called 'Asian-American"

REMINDER : This here is Darna Santos and is an 'Asian-American' and when she says "I love White guys (and their money)", it is +1 to any US stats.

You need some crayons to go with that helmet.

It's you again, always the same horseshits, similar to the other specific deranged American. So predicable. Try harder.

It's not our fault that you are too stupid to understand our sophisticated language.

Says the guy posting in /sino/ who uses the generic term "Asian" which is just a geographical location where over 4 BILLION live as if means anything.

>Triggered abc

You mad. There's nothing to understand, and everything to memorise.

It's not my fault you are too stupid to stick to zhuyin.

White girls who love Asian boys vs "asian" women who love white guys

Hey guys I notice that in terms of facial features Xi Jinping bears a resemblance to those types of old Chinese ladies you see picking up cans off the street. Is Xi a transvestite? In other words, is "Xi" a "she"?

>The abc is so triggered he calls the mixed Asian girl white

Who cares
Fuck off you racially insecure fag

She is Nordic

Highly prejudicial. Also, there are different sub categories to "Asian" people, you keep lumping them all in together.

Are you some SJW? If you want to see AMWF action why don't you go for those types of Ching Chong chinamen with those tiny shrimp dicks?

>There's nothing to understand, and everything to memorise.
Of course, you're a fucking low IQ moron gweilo, you can barely understand anything, fucking idiot. You can always stop learning and drop the course, nobody force you to learn it, right?

>zhuyin.
Oh yes I use 注音, but it's not a language, then again I don't expect low IQ 澳洲野狗 like you to understand it, it's too difficult for your kinds.