THIS SHOW

THIS SHOW

What about it

THIS FUCKING SHOW

I CANT EVEN

Has no one watched this?

I watched the pilot out of boredom and my mind was blown. I watched the next 7 in a row.

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME

>2 posters

Wow OP you convinced me to watch it.

$0.01 Amazon Dollars has been deposited into your Amazon account.

Which episode has the sex scene in it. I browsed the episodes but couldn't find it.

Never heard about this before. Ill have to check it out.

uhh it was a show
I guess
sure was

I have to admit that amazon shows are underrated desu

This

Huh?

The only sex scene is during the first ep, but it's under the sheets and mostly PG-13. Unless you're referring to the end of ep 4

>legal drama
dropped

He's referring to the sex scene where this sheikh get's naked

This was a really entertaining show. I'm a lawyer and tend to avoid legal shows/movies but I put this on last weekend and wound up watching the whole thing in a day. I mean Billy Bob is just playing Bad Santa, Esq., but he does that role very well.

David kelly stuff is always fun. Boston legal was great.

Is it true that you people fuck eachother a lot? Meaning that you don't date outsiders?

OP, next time you want to shill, this is the kind of thing you lead with.

Okay? Take that back to the Amazon viral marketing research center.

make a webm of that scene

Why would he wanna shill? The show's been out for more than a year

Yes it's very, very true. It's not that lawyers don't date outsiders, I prefer non lawyers given the choice, but you spend so much time together (especially at a firm) that it just sorta happens. Also you've automatically got stuff in common with other lawyers because law school doesn't really teach you any skills, it changes the way you think.

Meh same thing happens with scientists for the exact same reasons.

The webm is usually posted in webm threads at least once a week. Besides it's a nsfw scene and this is a sfw board

William Hurt also gets naked. Hangs dong and everything.

You're welcome.

The Crazy Ones was shit.

He also get's to fuck that qt who had her videos leaked not long ago. Olivia Thrilby or something

I also likedthe show, just watched it because Billy Bob is in it.
Dude is a good actor in my book

It was Analeigh Tipton not Olivia

>*vvvvVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRBBBPPPPT*

I couldn't shake the feeling that he was playing a just slightly nicer version of Bad Santa

Also I want to go ahead and spoil this because it bugged me the whole time I was watching and I want to save everyone else the trouble: literally nothing bad happens to the stray doggo that always hangs out with Billy Bob. The more he gets attached to it the more you expect tragedy but nope very last scene of the season is the two of them sitting on the beach at night.

what even the fuck

THAT'S THE CHICK FROM MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE

That guy looks like some weird cross between Andrew Garfield and Henry Cavill.

why lady get hit by van

she too slow van fast

no reason? fucked

ded