This guy will be back in two weeks

This guy will be back in two weeks.

We could realistically go to the Olympics if we were born in a little island in the pacific

He went through a lot in order to compete and probably finish last. Could you have done the same?

What's the point either way if you already know you'd end up last by far?

having a chance to fuck athletes

free vacation in korea where he can eat all the mcdonalds he wants and fuck his waifu

>le olympic sex party meme

I didn't know that >we facebook now

For a Tongan eating McDonalds is incredibly dangerous. There is something about the metabolism of Polynesians which means when they get into western fast food they blow up like balloons and get diabetes faster than they can get a heart attack.

You don't want to know what happens when they get exposed to KFC..

Also to quote him, he is "in the worst financial position in my life". They interviewed him on the local news the other night, because you know, we have a lot of Tongans here in NZ. We have a lot of islanders in general. During the rugby league world cup there was a game between Tonga and Samoa, there were running street battles between people from the two countries, and by run I mean overloaded early 90's Toyota vans.

> le "it's ok to fire matt lauer since he's not groping an olympic chad as a woman" meme

male breasts aren't an erogenous zone

I could probably get to the winter olympics if I tried. We usually send a few token athletes who come last every time. I think if you just know how to ski you have a decent chance of the making the olympics

what is...consent

he didn't complain

virgin detected

The Olympic village pussy must be incredible for him to go through all that.

They are just as erogenous as female breasts.

Is he the first ever person to compete in both the summer and winter games?

No, you fucking wankster, most professional sports people do a summer and a winter sports.

>I share my sport board with people like this

>male
>breasts

pick one