Did anyone here grow up with 2000-2004/5 era Nick?

Did anyone here grow up with 2000-2004/5 era Nick?

Early Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents, Chalkzone, Invader Zim, My Life as a teenage robot, Danny phantom(seasons 1-2), Avatar, Jimmy Neutron, Friday Night Nicktoons, U-Pick Live, Catscratch, still had reruns of the 90s shows... man, those were the days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNKyMM27H64
youtube.com/watch?v=QexH_bAuYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=xUnr4xRspuM
youtube.com/watch?v=UH2FWiNLz4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=g_IJVXZSLhA
youtube.com/watch?v=3YVnFZoxC4U
youtube.com/watch?v=w_brwjmTiFA
youtu.be/oIw_bFP1YVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn! Who is that?

Bindsey Bohan

>you will never stop prime Lindsay Lohan from JUSTing herself in record breaking time

early-mid 2000's nick was kino.

I did. But one point everything got.. Different?? In cartoons. I liked nick more than CN. So after the shift I went to CN but they started to change too so it was reruns for me. So I watched more live show stuff on Disney and Nick that was stupid but got a laugh here and there. Then it got really stupid. Then I went to vidya but only for short time.

I watched that shit even though I was way too old for it.

Prime Lindsay Lohan is hands down the hottest chick in modern media

prime Biel

If time travel existed I wouldn't go back and kill hitler, I wouldn't stop WWI, I wouldn't right any of history's wrongs.

I would go back to 2003 just to live again in her prime.

rip in piss lohan

>Killing Hitler
>Righting history's wrongs
Let me guess, you're one of (((those))) people?

>>Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=sNKyMM27H64
youtube.com/watch?v=QexH_bAuYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=xUnr4xRspuM
youtube.com/watch?v=UH2FWiNLz4Q

Enjoy

>BABY BITTLE POP BAABY.BOTTLE POP
kek I remember loving those along with wonder wind what's in a wonder balll

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

It was YTV in Canada but yes. Carlos and sugar in the zone nigga.

>ITS FUN...For your FOOD

>that second video
>the last months before Sonny's alimony even took his clothes

Post yfw you will NEVER EVER marry

MOre like cuckoo's puffs

I was born in 2002.

Banhammer

Oh yeah that's right, Lindsay Lohan used to be hot as fuck. Damn.

kek

If Hitler didn't exist Jews wouldn't have any ammunition to guilt trip us into giving them Israel.

>my perception of right and wrong born from the epoch I live in and the media I consume is more correct than anyone else's at any point in time
there are no right or wrong in history

Both of their mid drifts are godly, what's that nerd bitch from Zoey 101 look like these days.

>there are no right or wrong in history

you were born

>when you reminisce on the shows you used to watch and realize how real some of the episodes are
youtube.com/watch?v=g_IJVXZSLhA

damn, is this what it feels like to be redpilled? you just opened my mind brah

I know As Told by ginger was widely hated (maybe because of how ugly the characters were, or maybe because non-homosexual guys hate "girly" shows), but I must admit, the theme song makes me feel all melancholic and wistful in a nostalgic sort of way, in a way that few theme songs have.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YVnFZoxC4U

>did anyone else here just turn 18
Fuck off

Feels bad man.

Yeah.They actually put effort into the promos back then.
youtube.com/watch?v=w_brwjmTiFA

We really took this stuff for granted.

Only good show listed here is early Spongebob.

>doubling down on your shitposts

No...because I was 35 in 2000...married...2 kids...whiney wife...well on my way to divorce...

Dad?

keeping it real

>00s nostalgia

Time to leave this site.

Goddam the pots of gold under that rainbow

No fucker stay. We were here first, this is our space. Let those fucks have SnapChat, but Sup Forums is ours.

>You will never fuck prime Lindsey Lohan

prime JConn

The Rule 34 was pretty good, look for the one were Ginger catches Hoodsey fucking her nasty fat mom.

Pretty shitty era desu. Avatar was fantastic, but Spongebob fell off fast around 2005, and it was on waaaay too much.Same with Fairly Odd Parents.

You guys missed out on Angry Beavers, prime Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, Aaah!!! Real Monsters Kenan and Kel, and some other good shit. By the early 2000's I was more a Cartoon Network watcher.

youtu.be/oIw_bFP1YVA