As far as capeshit goes, BvS was actually good but one thing still bothers me:

as far as capeshit goes, BvS was actually good but one thing still bothers me:

what the fuck was Luthor's plan, his endgame? didn't seem like he actually had much of a real problem with Superman desu, didn't seem to troublesome w/r/t his business and criminal activites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zB4L7GoPiuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone throw an infograph at this fool

BvS puts the shit on capeshit

shouldve been Bizarro instead of Doomsday desu

>If god is all powerful he cannot be all good and if he is all good then he cannot be all powerful

>Do you want to know the oldest lie in America, senator? That power can be innocent
He was trying to prove something, you dumb fuck.

he was like Nolan's Joker, he's not looking for material gain but a moral (or rather, amoral) victory

Geez, are fucking retards watching this movie? There was a point to his plan...

I think his problem with Superman was ideological. His existence is at odds with his worldview

what was it then, smart guy?

He was Jewish

>what the fuck was Luthor's plan, his endgame?
to control the Justice League. Manipulate for his own will.
He knew the only one he could not control was Batman, he knew he was Bruce Wayne and could not be controlled. Hence why he manipulated them both to hate each other and forced Superman to attempt to kill him

>they need to see the fraud you are, with their eyes. The blood on your hands

He literally tells Superman his endgame during the rooftop scene

youtube.com/watch?v=zB4L7GoPiuU

>killing off his QT Asian henchwoman

that;s what bothers me the most

>If god is all powerful he cannot be all good and if he is all good then he cannot be all powerful

This doesn't make a lick of sense.

It was widely known that Superman was an Alien from a race of Aliens that came to Earth. A race that basically went extinct.

Where does the God part come in? Because of the stuff he can do?

That's parlour tricks compared to the fact that his ship has FTL travel

well Luthor *is* insane....

He tips his hand at the fundraiser or whatever it is, he says that knowledge is power but alludes to the fact that supes has power without knowledge, which according to him "is a CONTRADICTION...". From this we can gather that he is basically just jealous and butthurt.

Lex has always hated Superman and sees him as a threat to humanity because he can snap at any time and wipe everyone out, which Superman ended up doing in Batman's flashforward, proving him right.

He's god in the sense that he answers to nobody and he can decide whether earth survives or not.

This, basically. Imagine you're the most powerful person on earth - you literally have politicians eating candy out of your hands. And then all of a sudden this stupid fucker falls out of the sky, and he's got the strength and speed of a god. He does not fear your power. He could rip your head off in an instant, and fly off without issue.

That's why this all started: Lex wants his power back. And he will fuck things up to get it. That's why he made Doomsday - it was a piece of him that was strong enough to fight Superman. "Blood of my blood."

>Batman's flashforward
you mean "paranoid nightmare"

Ignoring the fact that none of that makes somebody a God, that statement is also false.

Lex found a bunch of people with super-powers around the world who at least rival Superman in power.

Not to mention kryponite.

So his idea to "get his power back" is to create a mindless monster that is indisputably more of a threat than Superman, tries to kill him the moment it's born, and could only possibly be stopped from destroying the city by somebody like Superman?

>He could rip your head off in an instant, and fly off without issue.

This also doesn't make sense because Lex knows about a bunch of other people who could do the exact same thing.

Shut up user it's hard to find all those contradictions when I'm so busy appreciating the biblical and Excalibur references

>BvS was actually good

no

He had no idea it would do that. We can see it from the way Superman has to block a bunch from it that was going towards Lex. Plan backfired, but it was still his intention.

None of them are as strong as Superman. None of them are anywhere near Superman's level.

Watch the movie then get back to me

>None of them are as strong as Superman.

Which is a non issue, because your argument was that Lex was butmad that Superman could kill him and all of Luthors supposed power meant nothing.

But the same holds true for every other super-human.

The Flash could kill Luthor ever more easily then Superman, so why wasn't he butmad at Flash?

Wonder woman was as successful as Superman was fighting doomsday (w/o the kryptonite). What proof do you have that she is nowhere near Superman's level in these movies?

He was probably planning on putting them down too, that's why he had files on them.

i have sexual with man

WW has been alive for at least 100 years, yet that didn't bother him.

And shouldn't he be more mad at Aquaman who presumably has an entire empire of super-humans living under the sea?

Was the biggest issue here that Superman could fly, did that piss him off?

>scheme involves pissing in a jar
Well there's your main problem

Also
>Scheme to turn Batman against Superman, and scheme to create Doomsday, are redundant schemes with the same end goal, which he redundantly carries out at the same time
>If Doomsday had been successful and killed Superman, did Lex have any sort of plan for dealing with Doomsday after that?

I just assumed he was going to start with the biggest threat then go after the others, he probably didn't know about any of them until Superman caused him to look into this stuff.

So if human DNA + kryptonia DNA results in a mindless electricity spewing monster, does that mean that Superman having sex would result in the destruction of the planet?