Post your country's ideal male form

I think that's more like your ideal male form, amIright?

Hold your orgasms

How long would it take me to get a body like that?

I'm 180 cm tall and my weight is of 70kg.

inb4 Thailand posts "women"

a few years

sad

A year or less, depending how much you're putting into diet and training.

Godly European Master Race genetics

Chicano dna

kek

You need blue eyes to bee ideal

This, but heavily tanned.

"Bodybuilders" who waste their muscle on cutting aint tough enough to carry 3 cases of vb when it's on sale; survival of the fittest.

>you will never be chad

Disgusting.

What a subhuman

>MY ASS İS BURNİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİNG

>The ideal man of Turkey is literally the Roach niggers from Terra Formars
You can't make this shit up

op pic is clearly on roids

disgusting sub human monkey, you deserve to live in fucking turkey.
goat fucker.

too many white sub humans
your era is over cracker boy
+1
nice

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Anatolia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent TÜRK seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

The TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

mashallah even one picture of KARA BOĞA (PBUH) is enough to burn thousands of asses.

Johj?
Johj johj!

Kara Boga to you too

JOHJO

I LOVE idris elba

Here we can see a turk monkey and a goat beginning the mating ritual

So American women want some of that viking dick uh?

Literally middle school tier-post. (Wouldn't expect more from a wh*Toid anyway)
Please die wh*Te MUTTS. Your kind is inferior and can't even begin to match the superiority that is BLACK Türkish blood. To fuck a dog is really no different from fucking a wh*Te subhuman but if that's what a stallion must do in order to exterminate his enemy, then so be it.

> can't even begin to match the superiority that is BLACK Türkish blood

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA