Why does Sup Forums hate moralfags?

Why does Sup Forums hate moralfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VboqUnpLxyA#t=8m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because people who hold themselves to a standard of behaviour that they need to adhere to in order to retain self-respect are stupid dummies!

Moralfags that make sure immoralfags take a dirtnap are fine, basically every bad guy in HnK is like might makes right, I can take the food from these people who spent ages working to cultivate it and maybe rape their women too, but then they start crying and bawling when Kenshiro starts turning them into bloody balloons crying about how unfair it is.

Akagi>Kenshiro

Who?

Kenshiro looks too beta, his fhr is beta

They're alright in my book

>moralfags

Haven't seen that word in like 4 years. Didn't know people still said it.

So are cop shows moralfaggory?

Kenshiro was a cool guy.

Is this a good anime? Does it have multiple series and if so, where should I start?

I love the opening.

His fwhr is beta though

just watch the first series, everything else is meh

Newfag cuck.

>people murdered by akagi: 1?
>people murdered by ken: fucking uncountable

it's not Akagi's fault washizu is deaf

Also watch dub of the north star, it's kino

/a tv/ threads are the best

>punch

Because they're stupid, pedantic, and condescending.

More than enough reasons for anyone to hate you.

Cowards and pretending faggots. They dont want to make what is needed and hide themselves in shit like "it's the law" or "if you kill him you will be like him" like cocksuckers like Batman. Also, they like to think that a complex or morality 'deep' character is someone who doubt about, basically, everything.

Kenshiro is just too simple and effective for their little minds: You are bad? You are already dead.

>duel is gonna end next February after 20 years

My negro.

So what constitutes a moralfag exactly? or is it just a meme phrase?
I'd never peg Kenshiro as a moralfag if only because he's so fucking brutal and merciless.

Anyone here is reading the manga?

Which JoJo character is this?

>that DnB sountrack
I wouldn't trade the original soundtrack for anything, but the dub soundtrack is still pretty sick

Samurai Flamenco > All

There is a list somewhere, basically telling you what episodes to skip, especially the Shin (first arc) is like 70-80% filler.

But it really picks up after the Shin arc

Jonathan Joestar

>you will never be an undefeatable martial artist dispensing justice in an apocalyptic wasteland

Why even live, brahs.

My sides

Did somebody ever sue Araki?

youtube.com/watch?v=VboqUnpLxyA#t=8m50s

The manga is much better with fantastic drawing

No, it's just part 1 that took inspiration from Fist of the North Star, the rest is pretty much unique.

If anything Araki should sue Atlus for Persona games, With Persona3 stealing the stands concept and 4 ripping off JoJo part 4 story completly

>You will never be Toki

Does Washizu have the worst pokerface imaginable?

I'll probably piss off some giga weeb but I'd like to see this series updated with better animation and sound quality.

I am that giga weeb

As shit as HnK's animation was 90% of the time, they came up with some fascinating imagery every now and then to make up for the fact that they couldn't actually properly animate fights.

Most normies aren't good people, they enable shitty behavior in others and themselves then call you the bad guy for criticizing that, they flip out over being called "bossy" or something while regularly treating beta males like us like doormats and indulging in their instinct to gain social dominance and put down others. It is all so tiresome and petty. Dare I say it, they "virtue signal".

I have nothig but respect for a genuinely good person, but they are few in number and most are kind of useless at doing good things. They might as well not exist.

N-nani?