Do you have compulsory military service in your country?

Do you have compulsory military service in your country?

What does in generally involve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESZaGuVXNKI
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/reports-several-dead-in-finland-train-crash/2017/10/26/a9f20ec0-ba1e-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

No

nah

Yeah but if you're a sack of decomposing bones you can get an exemption

After graduation you have a mandatory year of service in any governmental unit doing whatever your degree remotely indicates

Rich and well connected don't do it

No, I live in a free country.

yes, the emus aren't gone yet

>It's mandatory for Australians to get sent to die to the Emus

Damn man, that's cold.

*get your kids taken away cause mean comment on internet*

*Reads British tabloids and Russian state news and believes them*

You'd think if it actually happened you'd be able to provide proof

90% waste of time

*goes in defense mode when bantered to cover up how fucked his country is*

why is the british tabloid industry so vile?
I would have thought ours would have been much worse, but I had a look at dailymail and such and that stuff is just something else

Wasting a year of your life.
Pic is me.

Why? Don't you at least learn some important skills?

No

Fuck off, mate

Suck my cock, cunt

We have compulsory registration but not service. Basically enters you into the system so you can be drafted later on if need be, and registers people as conscientious objectors/pacifists ahead of time so nobody can get cold feet when a war starts.

Is it washed?

In your mom's juices, yes

We have conscription but it is easily avoided.

My day just got better.

How?

Yes

Your reservist duty is only 6 years. Ours is 10 minimum. We're not even bordering uncle Kim this is ridiculous.

sort yourself out mate

Yes but they didn't want me because I had migraines.

? Our reservist is 8 years and plus civil defense till 40 years old

Yes and no.

When you become 17 you get a letter you can get drafted at any moment.
But you don't have to appear just yet.

Since this year women also get this letter.

Anyone else used to think that Barbara palvin was super hot in the beginning, but now that you've been overexposed to her body and seen her nude, she's just an average chick

Also, you can't really avoid conscription in the Netherlands.
If you decline for political reasons you get put in front of a military court and sent to jail.
If you decline for religious reasons then you get to explain yourself in front of a military court and put on a non-combat function.

Although some medical reasons and doing a university study can get you out of it.

>t. artillery man

No, it was abolished because it was pretty severe, and because one beta died kicked.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESZaGuVXNKI

>Do you have compulsory military service in your country?
Yes, for 22-24 months depending on your physical status.

>What does in generally involve?
Can't tell you since I'm going in in February, and with exemption from physical activity, but it's generally boot camp then you get allocated a job.

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/reports-several-dead-in-finland-train-crash/2017/10/26/a9f20ec0-ba1e-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html

F

1. Getting drafted with a bunch of retards (maybe recent Uni grads if you have a degree)
2. Shipped to some recruit training program , jump a few hoops and do some push ups etc. Practically little to no fire arms experience in training , you would be lucky to shoot more than 2 mags..... lack of budget ftw

3. Grad recruit training get drafted in some random fucking part of the country - Most crave for the south east near Iraqi border to get a chance to kill some fucking kurds. If not some city where you practically be at the base or HQ all the time..
4. Wait out your duty.... 6 months if you have a proper uni education .....14 months if you have anything less.

I consider myself a pretty jaded dude but something about young lads dying doing their patriotic duty just gets me bad

an average chick that you will never have

Do you get to kill drug mules?