Can he unJUST himself at this point?

can he unJUST himself at this point?

come out

>the current EURO winner, CL winner, UEFA Club world cup winner, LaLiga winner, and Ballon Dor winner
>scored a record breaking 9 goals in this CL group stage
>can he unJUST himself at this point?

Alfonso please,

Only by moving to PSG to statpad in babby league. He is not up the standard of the leagues anymore. Which is fair enough since he's 33 and his game always relied on his athleticism.

this also lets see missi win a ballon dor and champions league while playing in premier league, i guarantee it that he wouldnt even win premier league there.

Messi is gonna win the CL and Balon d'Or this year. Cristiano is DONE

he's always been fucking shit lmfao

Apologize.

>can only score when already 3 goals up

Pathetic

>scores 2 in last 10 mins when team is already 4-1 up

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Come home to MLS, white man

no never
it’s all downhill from here

> against Depor
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

4-1 and 5-1 against deportivo (18th in la liga)
This will calm the customers

>tfw his 4 fraudulent balloon doors will never be given to their rightful recipients

>When all the farce based on team titles, inflated stats and popularity awards ends and reality hits you right in the face

"But but but numbersh don't lie!"

I can still remember how the Real Madrid fans where whistling at him hard last year when he was also de current 2017 ballon d'Or, and CR beggin them to stop on the media... so pathetic.
It's almost as if something in the pitch reality vs the marketing world doesn't add up!!

This. People forget that every season halfway Messi goes missing and Ronny averages hattricks in CL games.

dA PreM Is dA BEst leaugeu in dA worLD m8

What's even the point of this picture? The poll is pretty much useless considering it doesn't show how they voted or who the voters even were.

>Ronaldo

The destroyer of Deportivo is back

Kek. I'm guessing you also disregard any comment section on every sports newspaper's website, or every RM gamethread on this very same board, or all of the fan talk on the official and unofficial RM forums, for example. For at least the last three or four years.

TSUUUUUUUU

If real madrid go past PSG and if he score in both games, no one will remember his lack of goals in la liga

>I'm guessing you also disregard any comment section on every sports newspaper's website
ofcourse, 90% of them are inbred arab teenagers spamming "come to besiktas"

>RM fans saying "come to Besiktas"
>The Romanian Penaldo cocksucker dealing with reality and making any sense

We're talking about RM fans general opinion, Mr. Penaldo autist internet lawyer, thank you very much

It is now the summer of 2018, some rich sheikh buys Ronaldo for 100m and his huge contract is also off Real's wage bill. How do you proceed from there?

Gypsy

buy neymar

>The Lacerator of La Coruña

>Cuck-nald-lol