Is your body ready for more Daisy?

Is your body ready for more Daisy?

Is she wearing Black Widow's outfit?

when are new episodes coming out?

I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS

Hotter than the girls from the movies, I guess I should watch the tv show

They're both uniforms made by SHIELD I assume.

I tried watching an episode, It was just so bland

Bros, why can't she be me wife? Kill me now.

I'll take May

someone post her butt

Just go up to her and say hello bro, just don't forget to be confident

desu I never found her attractive until she started wearing the black catsuit

In the first episode my heart raced and my head got hot everytime she was on screen.

>smirk

what did she mean by this?

she had a very flabby ass in the first couple eps

Bracing for the brap posting

It's about the characters.

There is absolutely no way one could jump into the middle of this series and give a fuck about anything that is going on

The problem is that the first half of Season 1 is basically some generic as fuck dogshit. Which was done on purpose because the entire production was just biding it's time until CA:Wintet Soldier came out.

After that the show gets really good but you still need the context of knowing the characters from the start.

next week

Basically worth watching just because of how comfy May and Coulson are when they interact.

No because she doesn't show panties the freakin prude SLUT!

YAMERO

I want to squeeze her chubby belly as she gets angry with me because she's self conscious about it so I tell her I love it and everything about her and kiss all over her neck and her smooth axilla.

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

>ward is coming back

It's trashed.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Growing up as a marvel head kid, I watched each season up until this past one and then of all things on God earth to happen Trump Won!

So now not only do I not watch comfy tv shows. I cannot bring myself to go out and search for a partner.

I gave up a little after season two, did the guy that turn on them stay evil or did they give him a gay ass Ted Cruz redemption arc?

BRAAAAPposters deserve respect

Smooth

You mean Ward? He became the main villain in S3, he was pretty good at it. I didn't continue after S3 ended.

Nobody trusted him. When he got out he was still in love in Skye but she & shield & co. were still hunting him down. He was sent by hydra through a portal to another planet somewhere in universe. There Coulson killed him, but he got possesed by a parasite inhuman that was the "hydra" in "hydra". After some attempts to turn all of humanity into inhumanity he got blowed up by a nuke in a spacecraft orbiting earth. Now he cane back because characters are stuck in a matrix where their deepest darkest fantasies can be true