/heem/ - nganou in 3 years edition

news: sherdog.com

>2 pathetic title challengers lost
source: wikipedia.org/ufc220

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

>saves the HW division

The way Sup Forumsacks are behaving about stipe beating ngannou is pathetic if you think about it. Non-white beat whites so many times that when it happens it's like "heh just another day in the office" but stipe beats an african dude and they all go mental about it like they have just won the world cup.

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Will Ngannou bounce back?
What's his career ceiling? Champion? Eternal Contender? Cheik Kongo 2.0?

Pico's gonna be a force to be reckoned with in a few years

>still butblasted

>sherdog
bjpenn.com

He just needs to fix his grappling. Also funny that haters here say bjj is overrated but again someone uses wrestling+bjj to neutralize a stronger opponent. Did you see why bjj is important? Ngannou looked flat on his back.

What do you do with him if you're Coker? Keep on feeding him highlight victims or risk putting him up against the tougher guys?

bas ruten likes this

What style is this?

his two wins are sensational
his punches are so nice

i was laughing my ass off when he got raped in his first fight but he really is looking hell of nice right now. needs to fight some legit fighters though

Stipe won

he's 20 years old and 2-1 lmao
"he needs to fight legit fighters" wait until he has, idk TEN pro fights before that? he needs seasoning.

The way they hyped up an untested fighter as the "BIG BLACK MONSTER KILLER" is really what did it.

Based
Whol will be his warm-up fight?

Majin Buu style aka muh dick style

Grappling requires stamina, and the grind to get there requires fighter heart

Sorry but he's done

chill dude i'm not saying throw him to the wolves, i'm saying withhold judgement until he is seasoned like you say

Saving from what exactly?

Pico seems to want tough competition. I say give him two more fights against middling competition to give the kid a chance to grow, and if he wins both of them starts matching him against the top 10 of the division. This was still only his 3rd professional fight, let him patch the holes in his game.

pretty much this
i dont care about him being black , but for americans race seems to play a big role in their life's

Unfortunately, he'll be the same as MVP: looks sensational in all of his fights but at the end of the day he's just dominating a bunch of Lellator cans. Best we can hope for is that his contract isn't insanely long and there's a chance we'll see him in the UFC some day

MMA fans have a weird prediction towards "bro he needs to fight the toughest guys bro" when the fighter clearly isn't ready for it. As long as Bellator dont MVP him, taking it slow is the best possible strategy. They already had him blown up in his debut. He was 1-1 and fought a guy that was 12-3. That's strong enough for right now.

Chael Sonnen: $300,000

Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson: $300,000

Rory MacDonald: $100,000

Douglas Lima: $100,000

Aaron Pico: $60,000 ($30,000 to show, $30,000 win bonus)

Michael Chandler: $50,000

Henry Corrales: $40,000 ($20,000 to show, $20,000 win bonus)

Goiti Yamauchi: $23,000

>AAAAAAAAAH HELP ME DANA

MVP didn't fight anyone in the WW division, apart from Gonzales, though. Bellators WW class is very strong. MVP avoided basically everyone of note there. Bellator wasn't the issue, he was.

Do you keep counts?

I haven’t gotten a (you) this whole thread :(

13 seconds dude.

13 goddamn seconds.

I'm feeling really good because of Stipe's win so here you go, friend. :)

I am starting to despise Cruz

Autistic big headed bitch with no friends

We're only 30 something posts in, calm down.

Feed broken Cain to Stipe, then Stipe can have a money fight vs Lesnar and retire rich af and as the undisputed heavyweight GOAT.

Thanks bro, that was my first post in the thread.

lets change that

C-Level Cain fucks Stipes shit up.

Stipe's ear lads

Reminds you too much of yourself, eh?

Could somebody shop this to say Heem? Should help cut down on spam.

Tony "The Predator" Ferguson

Too bad he doesn't have a time travel machine. Cain is over, deal with it you schmuck.

>hey bby, u wanna bang?

>post your face when you realize that we'll never get to see the Jones/Miocic superfight

>wanna *kneels* again black boy? then get on the ground where you belong

here you go buddy

Remember when blackstar posted in Heem like in 2015 and he left because everyone just ignored him? Nuheem sucks.

thats not the same dude
is it?
what the fuck happened to him? how much soy did he inject

literally all of /heem/

Freire, Curran, Strauss, Sanchez, Weichel, McKee, and Gallagher are all pretty good dudes. Most of them would be ranked in the top 15 at UFC's FW, and I could easily see guys like Freire, Sanchez, or Weichel making it into the top 5. It's not the best division in the organization, but there are enough elite fighters that you really don't need to worry about a UFC run for Pico until he's become champ and defended a few times.

Reminder, you have no reason to complain about fighting a guy bigger than you.

Lmao what a creative joke hahahahaha.
Pro tip: if somebody as dumb as you thought of it, it probabaly isn’t clever.

Bellators FW division is great. The top guys, Pitbull, Straus, and Curran, feel a bit recycled at this point, but it's still super strong.

>dJ won’t fight TJ but he is the goat
Makes you think huh

Yes you're unironically right.

>says the guy who wants an image about shitting in pools to be shopped

kek are you retarded?

I thought there were talks of a fight being made?

DJ has literally just had surgery you mook.

Stipe should be the GOAT desu

He looks pretty good when he's facing literal who's, He would get wrecked in the UFC.

Your joke was good
Stay mad lmao

Why does smellator have so many fucking descions?

>DJ outstruck Cruz in his title fight, something no one had done before and only Cody has done since
>did it while only training part-time
For sure DJ would lose to TJ, my dudes.

He's 2-1. He's a prospect and Lorenzo personally called his management to piss and moan when he signed to Bellator. The UFC WANTED him. Why are people here so fucking clueless? Do any of you actually follow MMA?

DC honorary Maniot

>Usman
>Elite wrestler
Roflmfao. Elite wrestlers secure position and do something, DC does it, Cain does it, Khalabib as much of a can crusher he is does it, Tyrese smeshed Wonderboy on the ground, don't even get me started on GSP.

Usman is boring and wrestled out of panic because he got tagged on the feet. Kys, autistic turbomanlet CTE'd permavirgin.

He's ahead of both of them in terms of predictions. Every single one of their hype trains failed.

Gotta love how Stipe btfo Dana

Yeah man, he'd get absolutely demolished by elite competition like Artem Lobov and Ishihara.

Kek. Yeah it's a guy I knew back in college. Dunno what happened to him, just saw the pic on the right and thought it was hilarious because he used to be pretty decent looking

Considering this is a title fight this is one of the most pathetic tkos in a while

Then why was he so frightened of fighting TJ instead of breaking his can crushing record?

So Meek got destroyed by a shitty wrestler? Damn, this Meek guy sucks. The Meek Will NOT Inherit the Earth. Haha.

The only difference is the lighting and the fact that he shaved. Nothing else changed.

holy kek
did Ngannou train at all for this fight

oh man it was worth waiting for this evening to watch the torrent.
so worth it.
the best in the world.
the best of all time.

Then why is he too scared to fight him?

You can think he's better all you want my guy, but to know we have to see him fight. Being a pussy absolutely counts against GOATdom. BJ Penn is revered with good reason, for example, and it isn't because of a cool unbeaten streak.

So, keeping last night in mind, could the Black Beast beat the African Booty Scratcher?

Assume a healthy back for Lewis.

I
Ur as dumb as he is

heeminder the Trump Curse is real

worst tattoo in all MMA?

>that look on Ngannou's face each time Stipay was on top
kek reminded me of Max's look against Goobster.

Minakov would body this Fake Slav. Volkov too.

2018 is off to a great start.

We end the "one punch KO" meme once a for all.

Not once, but twice, we're shown that if your game revolves around "all it takes is one punch", you ain't getting anywhere.

What other memes do you want ended in 2018? For me, it's DJ being p4p #1.

Not true, what about his neck?

Were you not following that whole shitshow? The UFC and TJ wanted DJ to defend his title in a superfight without paying him any more than they usually do, and on top of that they tried to put Ray Borg on the same card to replace TJ in case he couldn't make weight, meaning DJ would've had to go through a training camp without knowing who he'd actually be fighting. It was just dumb bullshit piled on top of more dumb bullshit from the UFC at every turn.

>hits harder than a car going at full speed

Did anyone actually believe that statement?

Stipe Miocic in this post fight press conference is really salty at Dana White, but Dana claims he dindu nuffin.

>it's DJ being p4p #1
That'll be great. I'm starting to like TJ, kinda funny that he embraced the whole snake thing and if he can dethrone MM then he'll be boy status

Do you remember what Freeman did to him? A guy that still worked a office job when beating him?