dailymotion.com/video/x327k4c
youtu.be/dEZWE8NqZiY
youtu.be/cXmv2pskP_c
youtu.be/Iycx8Mu5oHc
youtu.be/U4C5TBYHWtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BnCLzCylmuE
youtube.com/watch?v=ICRP-dEgKnE
youtu.be/5F0VRkK5quQ
meduza.io/news/2016/07/14/mid-rf-predupredil-o-vyhode-rolika-pro-ispolzovanie-rossiyskoy-aviatsiey-himoruzhiya
youtube.com/watch?v=2mT8HwWZ-1g
almasdarnews.com/article/lebanese-army-seizes-300-kg-hashish-baalbak-raid/
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/753786576816054272
meduza.io/en/news/2016/06/20/russian-state-television-accidentally-broadcasts-evidence-that-moscow-uses-cluster-bombs-in-syria
youtu.be/Mhdj71jUTjg
youtu.be/Fitt2WHU5qA
haber.sol.org.tr/devlet-ve-siyaset/istanbulda-iside-yardim-standi-haberi-93945
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for FUCK OFF 5th COLUMN SHILL

double dubs cannot lie

3rd for comfy food.

To the philippine

I will give a good info about what is happening in Latin American in general.

See, there's a "Latin Spring" at the moment in Central/South America region, and is caused thanks to the post-USSR and post-cold war.

There's two parties, the jew left party who is bringing us cucked laws like Sweden (Bacuse Sweden is a "good" country wich all is "perfect") vs the right one, wich have pussy politicians who don't do a shit to fight commies back like in the 90's did.

The main theme here isn't about who is better, both are shit, the theme is "How we solve this?" People is pretty stupid here, so they think that approving all the things like the EU would actually bring us new good times (Left) and the one who think isn't the time for a change, is better to mantain the status quo and just keep the things like they are right now (Right)

People all over this continent is getting pretty tired of both parties, no one wants them but we're still numb, and for worse, there isn't a Duterte, a Nigel, a Putin, a Assad, or a Trump to follow and know that an actually change can be done without the lies of the commies.

What is aiding the fire? Venezuela and Cuba injecting money into lefty parties all over the continent to keep them alive, i'm not joking here, in Chile, Marcos Erique Ominamo, a ex-candidate for presidency is in change for evading taxes and using a plane give by Petrobras (Brazil company who is the big bank of Dilma in her own tax evasions).

Bachelet is under full pressure since that, and thank to based Macri who reveal all the shit of Christina in Argentina, all commies governments are under pressure of the people to leave.

But they're giving everything avoid that, and gifting bonds to people, or just populist shits like free education and legalize marihuana to make people "happy".

What's happening right is, or our politicians changes, a Trump came out and solve all our troubles or just full civil war.

Part 1.

Kicking off this thread with some inspirational Syrian Army music.

dailymotion.com/video/x327k4c

youtu.be/dEZWE8NqZiY

youtu.be/cXmv2pskP_c

youtu.be/Iycx8Mu5oHc

youtu.be/U4C5TBYHWtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=BnCLzCylmuE

youtube.com/watch?v=ICRP-dEgKnE

youtu.be/5F0VRkK5quQ

I love Good Morning Syria. Doesn't seem to stop being catchy no matter how many times I listen to it.

Nice attacks have nothing to do with this war as perpetrator was French muslim

Seems like Russian operation in Syria is over.
meduza.io/news/2016/07/14/mid-rf-predupredil-o-vyhode-rolika-pro-ispolzovanie-rossiyskoy-aviatsiey-himoruzhiya

Just wait until ISIS announces. They always do.

Also, repostan kekkles from last thread, very nice, Ameribro who did it:

Tomorrow's headlines:

>Freedom fighters in France begin uprising!
>Hollande regime cracks down on peaceful protesters
>Obama to begin arming moderate truck drivers in France
>Brutal Hollande regime drops wine barrels on peaceful opposition, butchering 500 gorillion civilians
>French Observatory of Human Rights, operated by an Algerian living in his apartment in Cuba, starts reporting on Hollande's vicious crackdown

>russian-state-television-accidentally-broadcasts-evidence-that-moscow-uses-cluster-bombs-in-syria

Protip: there is NOTHING illegal abut cluster bombs, and no proof that chemical weapons were used.

Try harder, shill.

Glad I'm not the only one.
Been listening to this on repeat for 3 weeks now. Can't get enough of it.

daily reminder that this war will never end so long as the sunni majority are oppressed by the shia minority

Care to translate, bro?

We've heard all this, 2-3 months ago, and they're still there.

Islam has nothing to do with Islam, you Islamophobe.

Spanish map showing Isis oil objets (around Palmyra) with a Tu-22m bomb impacts on it.

And the video itself
youtube.com/watch?v=2mT8HwWZ-1g

>I'm not CIA, promise

wew, I'm scared. There's no real way I can determine you are in fact not part of the CIA

Yes! How dare those evil shia forbid the killing of infidels and raping of women and children by sunnis!
Any sunni who disagrees has internalised shiism, shitlord. Check your privilege!

Thanks for pointing exactly how wrong the west has got this war, and why they are helpless to stop it.

Dont bother translating anything from meduza.io m8. It is a liberal site banned in Russia.
Do i need to tell you why was it banned.

What did they do?

> meduza
Go try something more reliable than Soros outlet.

>meduza.io
>.io
>The Internet country code top-level domain .io is assigned to the British Indian Ocean Territory. The .io domain is administered by the Internet Computer Bureau, a domain name registry company based in the United Kingdom.

So.... naval shilling?

Oh, no need. kek. Just point them out, I don't know which sites are 'those' sites.

stop lying

It's not banned in Russia.

What a fucking faggot you are

It's well known that South America is under the yoke of the US interests

Hell, look at a map of the world, who do you think controls the american subcontinent?

Part 2:

What Maduro did is the same shit as Saudi Arabia is doing in ME now, with money try to have all under control, and if they can't, it just a crazy dictator just like Pinochet, but they're not like Saudi Arabia because they just full theirs pockets with money, don't give a shit to the people and when the oil came pretty low the last year, they found themselves without money to people and to carry their own corruption, so now they just pretending to have all under control thanks to the army and some popular support and at the same time, opposicion is growing more and more.

Venezuela is pretty fucked up, and thanks that their oil money went to shit last year, they can't control the lefty parties around South America anymore and the crisis in the lefty governments starts, the first step was Christina BTFO by Macri, then Dilma getting BTFO and then the rest of the countries having serious politicals crisis.

Now that Macri is saving Argentina just see this post is correct in what he's saying.

Now with the fall of Maduro soon, Bachelet will be over, she will try to being the new Venezuela and people will be against her very quickly (I will be there).

But commies are just sneaky faggots and they will try to make a full civil war before even losing, just watch Venezuela, Maduro will try to began a civil war if he can't control the country anymore (More than how is it now)

Remember, support the ones who wants to make theirs country great again, right parties are just meh tier and lefty are just worst than cancer.

I dont remember what was the last drop of patiense 2bh. Just producing enourmous amount of bullshit and propaganda.

Unwanted foreign agent, by best guess. General CIA-front, Soros regime change promotion network.

Forgot about that, thanks.

US or not is just a shitty lie, commies are here and they are jewing us with our money, our lands, our people and our country. USA had a commie guy trying to steal Hillary site in the presidencial carreer and then he just gives his support to her. oh jeez, i wonder who is behind this.

I'm not lying, shitlord. Those evil shites are oppressing sunnis by treating them the same as everyone else!

>Syrian Army replaces top commander in east Syria

Wasn't that the Druze Beast?

>SAA about to capture Aleppo
>John Kerry Al-Baghdadai and Obama bin Laden does not like that
>anyway Kerry Al-Baghdadi have meeting with Russia about having a joint operation against terrorism
>god know how terrorists went into France and killed 77+ people
>Kerry Al-Baghdadi: sorry Putin but this cant go on and we wont have joint attack against terrorism
>USA continues to support the same people in Syria who killed innocents in the west.

Actually yeah i might be messing it with "grani" site. They are pretty much the same anyway.
Just checked and i can enter it.

Is Assad like an IRL Big Boss?
You cant help but want to follow him.

BIG BASHAR

Not a bother

So the usual thing...

He;s like the last arab that the globalists have to beat

I agree with this. Look at all these poor oppressed sunni saa soldiers! They're being forced against their will to die for the alawite 1%! This is just like Hitler, trust me, goys- err I mean, guys...

It's just a coincidence, goy

>In addition to the seizure of hashish (300kg), the Lebanese Army also seized a large quantity of weapons and unregistered vehicles that were found on Nabha’s farms.

almasdarnews.com/article/lebanese-army-seizes-300-kg-hashish-baalbak-raid/

This is all kosher, right?
Weapons are normally found with drugs & traffickers - or have I been missing out on happenings within Lebanon?

iirc, Based Issam only leads either a Brigade or a Division. There's still at least two levels of Bureaucracy above him.

Reminder that Assad warned about the terror attacks in Europe and elsewhere.

Anyone could have predicted it, desu. Well, except for libtards, I guess...

BIG BOSSAD VS SKULLFACE SOROS

Kojima predicted it again!

Begin my day with a cup of Nesquik and antidepressant pills .

How is your morning?

It's not banned, idiot.
Russia used the chemical weapon against civilians. This is very serious accusation. I think the West won't leave it without response.

>accusation
Thats the key word. Anyone can make accusations, that doesn´t mean its true.

Putin and Assad will defeat the globalists russbro.

Such a bullshit. Rebels are not terrorists. They fight ISIS as well as the coalition forces.

i made a new shit

Breakfast of champions. What anti-depressants, if I may ask - anxiety/depression specifically?

>Russia used the chemical weapon against civilians
Pretty sure it will turn out exactly the same as the one where "Assad used chemical weapons", where it was the western-backed reels that were the culprits.
Unlike you, Putin isn't stupid.

Why do you think that globalism is bad? Sup Forums is globalism too.

>meduza
>banned

>Rebels are not terrorists.
Tell that to the people they behead.

saved

Yes, the West must deepen it's concern EVER DEEPER, to respond to this Russian threat!

Isis flag clearly photoshopped

> What anti-depressants
Venlafaxine. Russian generic, btw.
>if I may ask - anxiety/depression specifically
Depression. I have some problems with teachers I met in school and university.

Julian, is that you?

KEK get a load of this faggot.

>2 Hryvnia have been deposited into your account

FSA collude with al-Nusra who've colluded with ISIS - they'll fight together if it means teaming up on SAA.
There's plenty of things we don't know about their actual relations too.

> grani
Banned. I can use proxy, but I dont want to.

My sister was on Zoloft (think they're similar in some ways) and I was on Trazadone for anxiety.
Therapy, along with meds, is important though.

>Rebels are not terrorists. They fight ISIS as well as the coalition forces.

In Russia, people are afraid of psychiatrists.The legacy of the Soviet punitive psychiatry.

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/753786576816054272

SAUDIS GETTING BTFO AGAIN

We crashed the São Paulo Forum with no survivors. They tanked Petrobras with their dismantling and tanking of Latin America's biggest company, almost taking the whole economy with them. The biggest column was brought down. Now the whole edifice is beginning to crumble. The leftists could muster less than 100(of the 513 total) votes yesterday when they ran for the empty seat of lower house speaker. A guy from a right-wing party that was the Worker's Party most ferocious opposition(Lula once said his mission was to extinguish this party) was elected as speaker. All in the same week that the president announced that 30% of welfare will be turned into loans for those who get it, so they can open their own business. We finally got our shit together.

>Putin isn't stupid
Putin is out of touch with reality. You can expect anything from him. He already uses incendiary weapon and cluster bombs in Aleppo neighbourhoods and it's 100% proved by RT: meduza.io/en/news/2016/06/20/russian-state-television-accidentally-broadcasts-evidence-that-moscow-uses-cluster-bombs-in-syria
And he supports the tyrant who drops the barrel bombs on the people of Ghouta and Daraya every fuckin day. People are suffering there. Children are dying every day. They are starving because they are surrounded by enemy troops. Do you think it is fun to start every day with a bombs on your head?
youtu.be/Mhdj71jUTjg
youtu.be/Fitt2WHU5qA
And your Pootin supports all this war crimes.

Yes.. he just has something alluring that drives us to believe in him... to want to fight for him... to help his people whether it be charity or investing.

Did you just said barrel bombs?

fuck off hohol.

>Tell that to the people they behead.
What people? Assad's soldiers?
So what? This is not ISIS flag, it's the Seal of the Prophets.

>Is Assad like an IRL Big Boss?

No, Big Boss was a shitty military leader that got constantly got fucked by his own hubris.

Assad clearly didn't want to start any more wars but he was forced into it by foreign mercenaries and murderous traitors.

Ksa continues to get beat out by the houthis. Not even their jets are safe.

>incendiary weapon and cluster bombs
Not illegal.

>tyrant
No.
>>>/Dictionary.com/

> barrel bombs
No different to regular bombs.

>People are suffering there. Children are dying every day.
Boo-hoo. It's a war, get over it.

>They are starving
Because the rebels confiscate the food.

>they are surrounded by enemy troops
Incorrect. They are commingled with the enemy troops.

>war crimes
No, they're not.

Cry me a river "syka", the pentagon pays you too much for your substandard shilling.

Yes they behead SAA soldiers of the legitimate government of Syria, as well as Syrian civilians.

>This is not ISIS flag

So I get it now, you are baiting. Maybe you should get a proxy or something.

>Not illegal.
Illegal in densely populated areas. Google it.
>No different to regular bombs
Really? When US bombers drops their JDAMs they know where it will fall. Barrel bomb is a random. There are no any bomb-sighting devices on those Hinds and Hips. Assad just decides to punish the inhabitants of a certain district and sent there the helicopters.
>Because the rebels confiscate the food.
Confiscate from themselves?
>Yes they behead SAA soldiers of the legitimate government
Just like your friend wrote: Boo-hoo. It's a war, get over it. What the fuck did they expect after all their crimes?

Can anyone change the "Shit" to "Shia" in pic related?

Not every Seal of the Prophet is ISIS. It was a surprise for you? May be you think that every swastika is NSDAP?

>Barrel bomb is a random.
WEW LADS

2 DIGIT IQ SPOTTED

>Illegal in densely populated areas. Google it.
Don't need to. I've read the geneva conventions several times, and it's TOTALLY lawful to use cluster munitions and incendiary munitions in populated and built-up areas as long as it's targeted at military targets (such as rebels), even in conventional warfare.

Considering this is a civil war, even those limited rules do not apply.

>When US bombers drops their JDAMs they know where it will fall.
You sure about that? A JDAM has a CEP of about 50m IF IT WORKS AND DOES NOT FUCK UP. If the guidance package fails, they have no idea where it will go.

>Barrel bomb is a random.
*buzzer sound* Wrong, hohol. Every single video of barrel bomb use was from a hovering helicopter. This gives them very good accuracy indeed.

>Confiscate from themselves?
rebelshits =/= civilian population

>What the fuck did they expect after all their crimes?
What the fuck do islamist separatist supporters expect after rebelling? The fact they are not excessively persecuted should be enough.

>continues referring to it as prophet with a capital "P".
So, proxy sunni?

trolling?

I was probably the first to post that here. I was one of the turks posting pre-russian plane shootdown

Here's the source with even more pictures:

haber.sol.org.tr/devlet-ve-siyaset/istanbulda-iside-yardim-standi-haberi-93945

and pic related "Hisader" is one of the charity names they work under

My money is on butthurt Chechen maybe? He was complaining HARD about muslims last thread, so maybe that is his cover?

its like the christian cross, its not always crusaders same thing idiot

This is the result of 1000 hours in paint.

I don't see where is the joke in it though.

shit => shia
what is there to get?

But you're even more butthurt about crosses in a muslim nation than jews with swastikas in theirs.

Did you mean:
shit>>>>>shia
???

I don't know what I mean by this

Thanks. No paint on my faglet.
Not saying that Shia is shit at all - quite the opposite.
ISIS no like Shia that's why I wanted that - never mind, I haven't really slept much.

Is somebody here?