Why are americans so simple minded?

why are americans so simple minded?

WE LIEG VREEDUM, GROAESHUH

Very cool.

Give us a break, we’re subjected to jew propaganda almost 24/7. It’s surprising that any of us have any brains left.

How's that an example?

that's their """"""culture""""""

I think they're naturally gifted, but they work really hard at it too.

But /r/sports said they aren't getting the games

Americans are litterally simple minded people, almost to point they are touching. They have

The most retarded president in the developped world
The most retarded liberal and SJWs
The most retarded conservatives
The most retarded conspiracy theorists
The most retarded feminists
The most retarded "alt right"
Their rednecks are retarded
Their minorities are retarded

There's no ground for moderate opinions. They also feel entitled to explain everything to everyone...

Glad to live in a country were people seem to be rational human beings.

Give us a break, we’re subjected to Fox propaganda almost 24/7. It’s surprising that any of us have any brains left.

At least they have an oposition, even if it is a controlled one, french and germans are turbo cucks and their "right wing" isn't doing nothing to stop mass imigration.

Give us a break, we’re subjected to CNN propaganda almost 24/7. It’s surprising that any of us have any brains left.

china hegemony when

Le fuck Dlumpf, right? #I'mwithher

Why are you so obsessed?

>At least they have an oposition

How so? they litterally only have the "choice" between 2 (two!) political views to vote

>their "right wing" isn't doing nothing to stop mass imigration.

Which is normal since they are not in power

>players kneeling
i can ear loud boos coming from syria already

what the fuck do you care about immigration into France, you dumb favela tranny fucking hue Sup Forumsshit?

>Which is normal since they are not in power
Exactly, even after the muzzies invading and fucking up everything you cucks are to worry about racism to get ride of them. Americans at least have the balls to vote on what they believe, you faggots are clearly bothered by "refugees" and yet are to coward to vote against their presence.

we need to build a wall top stop Sup Forums people from coming into Sup Forums. it's embarrassing.

Why do we live in your mind rent free all year?

Who said I care, amerilard?

Simply epic, my dude.

>I know what people really want better than themselves!

Fuck off

>rant about French immigration policy for multiple posts
>"n-no, I don't care"

pick one

Most people in this country are engaged in a "I'm more patriotic than you" contest where publicly liking a patriotic gesture makes you look good to others, which in turn makes you feel good about yourself.

I don't give a fuck about what they do, I'm just judging their character by their actions, and I've come to the conclusion that they are cucks.

Really wish I would get added to one of these.

>france
yall havent been relevant since 1940

Two posts must be a lot for a dumb amerimutt

This x6000000

lovely abbo pic m8, mind if i save it?

>say "MUH TROOPS"
>say "MUH ANTHEM"
>you now control 80% of americans
incredible

>lovely abbo pic m8, mind if i save it?

if they were cucks they would have voted for your favourite inbred meme whore and her whore daughter but instead they voted for a pure winner

>Americans at least have the balls to vote on what they believe
Most people here either don't vote or feel obligated to vote for a candidate they don't particularly like because muh lesser ebil.

kek. amerimutt pics are great. got any more?

Just signed the lease renewal. I’ll be living in your head for another year. Free of charge.