Do wh*Te beauty standards oppress the women of your cunt?

Do wh*Te beauty standards oppress the women of your cunt?

>Spen
>yes, unfortunately

>she says will having straightened hair
lel dumb negress

Yes of you're completely caucasoid and light you're hot stuff if you look different you expect belittlement and denigration in a supposedly playful manner

Basically the people here would take Demi Lovato or Camilla Cabello types anyday over Naomi Campbell or Lupita

Plenty of us have natural straight hair

It's hot with dark skin and sometimes girls pull back their hijab a bit for a peek

Could be a wig

Mexico
Yes

>tfw you remember those girls in high school whose faces were like three shades lighter than their necks

How do you know about /mygirl/ Camila?

Havana unana..and the eternal irresistible Latina

>white beauty standards
90% of the population are brown skin with brown hair with brown eyes. god forbid people find the 10% with blue, green, grey eyes and blonde, brown and red hair more attractive

>the eternal irresistible Latina
Do you also like Black girls?

fucked up thing is she is cute in a odd way but saying that kind of shit ruins it

She's cute and would be cute by Spanish standards too

It makes her B A S E D

only some who are mixed europeans or s*mites do

Yes, although there are number priorities besides race for a companion, religiosity or lack of it, degree of education, character and mainly the way she carries herself

she doesn't adhere to wh*Te beauty standards at all. she looks disgusting.

And they have the gall to bitch about it in white countries too.

nah it makes her weak

i don't give a fuck about another person's standards and i don't need anyone to tell me why i find something hot or not

i'll like what i like, her weird black ass included

>90% of the population are brown skin with brown hair with brown eyes.
That's a modern phenomena. In the past few centuries Euros had one of the largest populations in the world.

Also that's not even true since you're grouping Middle Easterners, Indians and Asians together, who all look vastly different from each other facially.

And Africans desu

Coming from someone who hates niggers,
She's a little cute.
(That ugly fucking hook in her nose needs to go, though.)

I don't get it.

centuries ago, we didn't even know there existed people on the other side of the planet. doen't go against my statement that they aren't as colourfull as whites no matter if they have nappy hair or different eyes

i just picked a random picture to post 2bh

You kidding me? "White beauty standards"? If you lighten her skin up, she'll look white in this thumbnail.

Witness me

I don't see it

>girl posts a selfie to insta and tries to use some social justice cause to qualify it
Not uncommon

t. photoshop pro

I love straight hair.

Peak levels of "white"

t. spends 15 minutes on an image to make a point

no thanks, only spending 90 seconds max

no it isnt

Most people do

Don't know many Jew/ginger/fro fans

>centuries ago, we didn't even know there existed people on the other side of the planet.
I'm talking about the past few centuries.

>doen't go against my statement that they aren't as colourfull as whites no matter if they have nappy hair or different eyes
Idk about that considering their skin colour is all different.

yes well, people will always find the exotic hotter.

Do you live on the south or the arab parts of sudan?

It's hard to believe that people post this kind of garbage on social media, do they even have self awareness?

I like afro hair and I have curly hair myself

North("""Arab""") section

Alot of Nilotic women are very hot too, height creates for good bodies

yes, 50 shades of brown.
i'm focusing on hair/eyes

Mine starts out flat and straight, after a few months it's curly and upward growth and a light Afro

But having a military cut is so comfortable so I wait till it fills out and remove!

>yes well, people will always find the exotic hotter.
not true

only hot? are you kidding?

i'm anglo and my hair gets a bit curly when it's long, what does this mean?

>Just a reminder if you don't find me attractive you're racist.

Wew, a bit lewd

They have some great models but no names I am familiar with now

she looks abo
grrrr i hate abos

Which is why this beer belly isn't going away before marriage if she's not being sexist

I know about Ajak Deng

>yes, 50 shades of brown.
Nice damage control.
>i'm focusing on hair/eyes
You said brown skin too, which I proved you wrong.

Generally speaking Euros arent more diverse compared to others.

you have some abbo blood probably

not even white women match their beauty standards, so i'd say every country would say yes

kinda

or welsh or french or irish or something like that possibly

She’s very qt so i agree

what ? no he's right, different color of eyes and hair are much more noticeable than different shades of brown it's a fact

and facial structure is not an argument since white people too have many different types of facial structures

also we too have many different skin colors, from beige skin to olive skin to very pale actual white skin to pink-ish color skin and so on
also we can tan meanwhile a pure 100% black will stay black no matter the sun

Nice

Also burnt orange skin, many tanned europeans have this skin color.
but I've never seen someone with actual white skin before and I've met several albino people.

>no he's right, different color of eyes and hair are much more noticeable than different shades of brown it's a fact
Its not different shades of brown if it can range from pale to caramel to completely Black.

> and facial structure is not an argument since white people too have many different types of facial structures
Which you need to know about to distinguish. Compare the facial difference between a Western European, a Central European and a Eastern Euro to a East Asian and a typical South East Asian. It's night and day difference.

Or maybe because you have a fucking worm coming out if your nose. Dumb ugly cunt.

>>tfw you remember those girls in high school whose faces were like three shades lighter than their necks

No, I don't. What kind of school did you go?

I would like to fuck some ebony girls, of course.

>ts not different shades of brown if it can range from pale to caramel to completely Black.
Sure but outside the completely black eyes, white people also have access to those shades of brown too, what do you think white people with brown eyes all have the same shade of brown eyes somehow ?
And that is in addition to all the shades of blue, green and mixes of all the above

>Which you need to know about to distinguish. Compare the facial difference between a Western European, a Central European and a Eastern Euro to a East Asian and a typical South East Asian. It's night and day difference.
You're comparing to subtypes of north caucasians though it's like asking the difference between Chinese and Korean.
A fair comparison to East Asian/SouthEast Asian isn't comparing a German and a Pole, it would be comparing an Arab and a Scandinavian. And everybody in between the two. Because if you want to talk in purely racial terms then there's no reason you would group up all mongoloids together but not all caucasoids.