Asia: over 4 billion people and not 1 world class footballer. ever

asia: over 4 billion people and not 1 world class footballer. ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

uefa.com/memberassociations/association=tur/domesticleague/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_of_states
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lavezzi is Argentinian.

not even memeing, park ji sung was clearly world class.

Youri Djorkaeff while playing for the French NT.
Park Ji Sung during his United stint.
Arda Turan in the course of his Atletico spell.

People should pick on Indonesia alot more, they have 200 million people and not one world class athlete in any sport (that matters).

this. Park Ji-sung was great

Park Chu-young might have been very good, too, though maybe not "world class," if his prime wasn't destroyed by Arsenal

Turkey once had third place in a World Cup, unlike usa

How can a food have a world cup? Must be a big cup

he's not world class either. he's on world class money but not world class talent.
wow, wait a sec, he won at life.

explain why his eyes are tiny

usa has finished 3rd

The Filipino who played for Barcelona in the 20s.

turkey is in uefa, whether you like it or not.
park ji-sung is arguable. i'd argue no but whatever.

Shunsuke Nakamura
Keisuke Honda
Shinji Kagawa
Yuto Nagatomo
Shinji Okazaki

Go back to

Asian love watching sport but they cannot see themselves playing the sport. They pretty much have massive inferiority complex.

>world class

lol @ this list

1930 when many good teams couldn't afford to go there

why would you include animeme characters?

Rocks in glasshouse. Heung-Min Son is better than any American player to have ever played the sport.

Son Heung-min is more important to Spurs than Harry Kane

The only good player is Nakamura, Honda and Kagawa. Endo is arguably good too. The rest is shit.

Park, Nakamura, Honda, Kagawa, Karimi, Kaladze, Benayoun, one Chinese guy who used to play for City before the Arab money came in... yeah can't even name 10 somewhat decent players, pretty bad for the biggest continent.

W-who cares? Badminton is better anyway.

wait is turkey asian or european?

Why is your flag a sushi?

is Russia euro or asian?

90% of it is in Asia.

NOT WORLD CLASS OR EVEN CLOSE TO IT.

talking ratios here, bjorn

>China and India
>about 3 BILLION people combined but the only great player in any sport was Yao Ming for a few years

world class work rate tho

wow and people say americans are dumb and know nothing about geography.

Yao would have been Top 10 all-time center if he could've stayed healthy

i didn't include other sports because i don't know much about cricket and shit

>Olympics
>sport

Olympic events aren't sports

>Olympic GAMES
>sports

pick one

uefa.com/memberassociations/association=tur/domesticleague/index.html
i know what you mean, everyone knows what you mean. however, i'm not here to argue that. take it up with uefa or fifa or afc or whoever just leave it alone for now.

imagine being butthurt for 10 YEARS after getting beat by China in the Olympics

So are Israel and Kazhakstan. Does not make them any less Asian.

Dude the only thing I care about in the Olympics are hockey and basketball

Per capita, you might say?

Brazil: 207 million, 5 world cups
Germany: 82 million, 4 world cups
Italy: 60 million, 4 world cups
Argentina: 43 million, 2 world cups
Uruguay: 3 million, 2 world cups
France: 67 million, 1 world cup
England: 53 million, 1 world cup
Spain: 46 million, 1 world cup

Total: 561 million, 20 world cups

Rest of the world: 7 billion, 0 world cups

What did the rest of the world mean by this?

Also Australia isn't Asian yet they compete in the AFC, and the Guyanas are in South America yet conpete in CONCACAF

no it doesn't. but like i said, its something you'll have to take up with the associations, not me. i didn't make it. i'm just going by what they're going by, which is a perfectly fine thing to do since it avoids discussions like the very one we're having now.

oops.

>Badminton lives matter.

i think it means the usa is too busy counting money and the rest of the world is too busy trying to keep the lights on.

Brazil didn't always have 200 million people
Back it the 60s the population was about 70 million and we won 3.

Germany only has one World Cup la

> this shit again
So the USA stopped being the USA when it annexed Hawaii?

Son is pretty fucking based to be honest

whose son?

Japan would be better at Football if it was our main sport

>Uruguay: 3 million, 2 world cups
Explain this rest of the world.

le better than 4 teams cup

but france and Germany take football players from their old colonies, 1998 WC winnig squad was made of players from Africa like Zidane

*blocks your path*

And virtually every player that came remotely close was from Japan or South Korea

>Not world class but good
Nakata
Kagawa
Nakamura
Okazaki
Heung-min Son
Ji-Sung Park
Hong Myung-Bo
Cha Bum-Kun
maybe Ali Daei for Iran

>Shit
Every other Asian in history

Tscha Bum was one of the best strikes the Bundesliga had during his time. He was the same tier as Aubamayang is today I'd say. I'd consider that world class.

Easier competitiin then....more countries better then ever now

Ichiro Suzuki is easily a top 100 MLB player of all time but he got stuck on the Mariners so he never had a chance to play for titles.

I know you shitskin eurospics are braindamaged, but holy shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_of_states

And how many great non huewite pingpong players have there been? How many white Miss Ladyboy Internatiol? Checkmark, Sup Forums.

He's Japanese you retard

He's the greatest contact hitter I've ever seen.
The guy was halfway into his sprint as he hit the ball. His strategy made him effective for so long. He stopped beating out those grounders in old age tho...

Easily a 4k hits guy if he played his whole career here.

if that constituted a world-class player, england would have won every single world cup

The Federal Republic of Germany exists since 1949.

Karimi la
Right now Iran also has Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh

>Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh
tbqh never heard of them

*scores in 4 consecutive world cups*
*destroys your corner flag*
Heh, nothing personal kid

Azmoun is a striker in the Russian League (best player of Rostov when they won the league as a dark horse) and Jahanbakhsh plays for AZ (could've been far better now but stayed loyal to AZ when they were relegated and "wasted" one year playing in the second Dutch division, still decent though
There's also Denisov (Uzbeki), Al Soma (Syrian), Ahmedov (Uzbeki), Adnan (Iraqi), Omar (UAE), Mohammadi (Iran), Dejagah (Iran), Natkho (Israel) and Wu Lei (China), but besides Dejagah's their careers are all entirely in Russia and Asia.

This. Badminton is severely underrated. Much more tactical and physically demanding than poverty ball, apehoop or amerikneeling

he was born in belguim though

European obviously. They're slavs.

Who cares. Do you know how great it would be to be born in South Korea or Japan? It'd be amazing. I'm not even a weeb, it's just they're the only homogenous, developed, modernized 1st world countries. Make fun of their athletes, at least they aren't being taken over by shitskins like the US and Europe.

OP, you are forgetting about a man by the name of Cha Bum-Kun.

Or Kermit's asshole

i just think you can't afford to live in a decent area.
and don't be fooled by the nice asian meme. they will genocide each other at the drop of a hat.

I do live in a nice area, I live in a middle class - wealthy 90+% white town in CT, but it doesn't change the fact that when I go into the city, or turn on the TV, or look at politics, or do anything else that everything is polluted by shitskins.

And yes many Asians are savages, but South Koreans and Japanese are civilized and honorary aryans, you don't see me wishing I was born in China or some other Asian country full of savages.

There's a reason why they're more developed, modern, and advanced than any other society on earth. Calling Japs and south koreans savages are just defense mechanisms whites use to downplay the superiority of their homogenous cultures, they just can't admit to themselves they're better.

cha bum geun was world class

>Paulino The Net Breaker" Alcantara
>369 goals in 356 games for bacelona.

Sun Wen was arguably the best player on the women's side of the 1990s

Ali Daie was fucken great. When he was destroying the Bundesliga, the japs could not even play properly. The dude is also the top goal scorer in international football.

asians are mentally gifted, not physically gifted. They lead the world in highest average IQ

still remember the chanting
"hooray, hooray it's Ali Ali Daie" (to Boney M)

their cuisine is full of soy shit

The dude was an animal. Pressed for 90 minutes. Was like 193 cm and fast. All these Asian faggots being named are not even half as good as he was. The only other Asian player on his level was park ji sung.

Gos you're so fucking cringy
Hope you get raped by AIDS ridden niggers