/éire/

Yun edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYcxSuTFfgM
youtube.com/watch?v=xSN6BOgrSSU
irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/broadside-can-anybody-truthfully-say-that-irish-is-a-necessary-language-1.2663495
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm off to bed but I'll bump the thread.

Civ tonight? Have to finish this game at some point.

Don't think I'll be able to this weekend. Might have time on Sunday but thought I should tell you I probably won't tonight or tomorrow.

The the next week is fine for me

whole instead of the second the

youtube.com/watch?v=gYcxSuTFfgM
What mods do you use?

Anyone watch any of those pre-western Samurai movies that are basically westerns? What's the best one to start with?

That's a massive gif considering how little actually happens in it.

I don't know what "pre-western" means but I like Yojimbo.

Boku no Pico is the apogee of the genre.

Sex before marriage should be illegal.

Watching the Catalan parliament. Something interesting might happen this time.

Puigdemont will declare himself King of Catalonia and will enter a personal union with the King of Spain. That way everybody wins.

>enter a personal union with the King of Spain
Bit gay.

Radical new ideas are needed to solve the Catalonia crisis.

>ywn get a job at EagleJump
>ywn be introduced to the team
>ywn awkwardly get to know everyone since they're nervous around guys
>ywn form a relationship with Hifumi through chat
>ywn cuddle in bed together with her hamster

>Radical new ideas
>Radical
That's a good idea. All of Spain except Catalonia should be annexed by Morocco to form the Neo-Umayyad Caliphate while Catalonia remains the only part of Spain.

Then Catalonia leads the Reconquista 2.0 and after 800 years controls all of Spain. Truly a cunning strategem.

>ywn cuddle in bed together with her hamster
>hamster

Couldn't bring myself to go into UCD today. I felt like there was a 98% I'd punch someone in the face

Have you been taking any drugs? Drinking large amounts of caffeine and/or alcohol?

>mods
We don't use any in MP, this is only our second game.
I use the Enhanced UI mod myself though.

College fag? Because of the impeachment?

>Because of the impeachment?
Don't tell me they voted to impeach her...

They did.
Elsewhere the Catalonian just parliament declared independence.

Execute order Gas the D*bs
youtube.com/watch?v=xSN6BOgrSSU

It needs all that space to fit Yun's fat butt

Would like to but guess we won't if someones out already.

>that UCD lass actually was impeached for opposing baby murder on demand
Liberalism is a mental illness

Any non-weeaboo Irishmen to chat w/ about a trip? You guys have an IRC chan?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>non-weeaboo Irishmen
I think you're in the wrong place

>Any non-weeaboo Irishmen
no

>Any non-weeaboo Irishmen to chat w/ about a trip?
Try /brit/. Anime is quintessentially Irish.

All this thread is is the anime cabal self-isolating themselves.

What are you lot up to tonight?

Playing my new Switch.

EXTREMELY Bored.

Will you be splatting some toons?

I'll be sure to. I'm going to play Odyssey first though, once it finishes downloading that is.

Playing Mortal Kombat X. It's fun, I'm glad I bought it.

Also Lux, did you ever hear of Radio Luxembourg? It used to broadcast here and was apparently very popular with my mother's generation.

That's not why they impeached her though. You sound like all the journal.ie commenters.

Reeee facism!!!

Good post

Same as every other night. Trying to create the Catalonia Empire.

At the same restaurant tonight. This time only a glass of wine! (Maybe 2).
Pinot grigio, Italian.

Didn't she only stop a college magazine from publishing information on how you can get an abortion? It's the same as publishing a hand out giving advice on where to get weed. Both are considered normal by most students but still not legal.

Was because she removed stuff from abortion pamphlets which she claimed were illegal but actually weren't right?

>Pinky and the Spain

What kind of native cuisine do the Russians have?

This whole Catalonia might be on the verge of finally becoming interesting.

*Catalonia thing

>Going to the same place two nights in a row

No it was a lot more than that. Cba discussing it
I'm lazy and the food is really nice.

It was always interesting, it's just that the whole "8 seconds" meme kind of took the wind out of its sails.

I'm worried about the amount of mistakes in your posts you've been making lately. Maybe everyone makes mistakes but yours are more noticeable since you correct them.

It's called the RTL group nowadays, it runs the main european TV channels and radio stations (except for RTÉ and Rai ) ,believe it's about 50 TV channels and 31 radio stations big now,I visited their headquarters with my class once

>Maybe everyone makes mistakes but yours are more noticeable since you correct them.
I don't proofread my posts. I have noticed however that I make the most mistakes when I have my keyboard offset to an angle (which is often whenever I use my laptop at at work).

>I don't proofread my posts
Neither do I. Should really start doing it.

>I have noticed however that I make the most mistakes when I have my keyboard offset to an angle
Makes sense when you're used to its layout.

>people who use american layout keyboards
>people who use keyboards without a numpad
Bad people.

just use the French layout

Which is shit.

to write English sure it is, to write French it's perfect. Also even after 9months of living in Dublin, I never could get used to the qwerty keyboard

>to write French it's perfect
I really struggled with it even when typing in French. It's the different secondary functions of the number keys that pissed me off the most.

kys

Look what I bought.

Ruined the general again lads, and just while I'm in the bath tub and all. How unfortunate.

That's cute user, how much for that?

350 ruble. Only bought it because anime and meme I don't even like

>might be on the verge of finally becoming violent
FTFY.

>don't even like
Thank God your taste isn't shit at least.
Looks quite bad but a meme is a meme so I can see why you'd buy it.

>don't proofread my posts
>Neither do I
Didn't realise ye were such low effort posters.

Yeah wtf this woman is horrible why did I buy it? She is quite good looking however.

What do you think about this article? I need your honest opinion.

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/broadside-can-anybody-truthfully-say-that-irish-is-a-necessary-language-1.2663495

Fuck off I'm the only Russian allowed post here

Fuck off, foreigners aren't allowed to post here.

Don't be like that user

>"You aren't an independent country if you don't have recognition from major countries"
What a load of shite.

I hate this nimphomaniac. She is really crazy.

The whole independence process is fucked up anyway. Also if they don't have the support of major countries they'll never succeed in their independence

can't find work lads, may kill thy self tbqh.

>whole independence process is fucked up anyway
Indeed, having to ask for the right to express the principle of self-determination and independence from an external authority who is never going to give it to you is a bit of a fucked up process.
Sounds like slavery a bit.

>Indeed, having to ask for the right to express the principle of self-determination and independence from an external authority who is never going to give it to you is a bit of a fucked up process.
Well this and the fact that most people against independence didn't vote during the referendum make the whole thing fucked up

Well, it's true. Just look at Taiwan.

Are you Sershfrog or a new frog?

Having others recognise your sovereignty is key to being a sovereign nation. Otherwise it's meaningless.

Jaggy, we playing games later?

>most people against independence didn't vote during the referendum
Think the most logical and fair solution is to return to normal for now, change the constitution to allow for independence and hold a referendum in the next year or two in Catalonia for independence.
The independence movement is in a tough sport, leave and they don't respect all those who didn't vote and stay and they will never achieve their goals as the central government refuse to listen.
External mediators are badly needed to bring us back to reality.

>Otherwise it's meaningless
Control of your own affairs and the ability to make whatever decisions you chose is what makes one sovereign.
What others think is meaningless.

>Control of your own affairs and the ability to make whatever decisions you chose is what makes one sovereign.
So every single person is a "Sovereign citizen"? Are you one of those Freemen of the land, Poi?

I've got no idea who you're talking about

New frog then.

>world "bitch" used on an RTÉ News report
So this is what the post-Dobbo era is like.

>sovereign citizen
Interesting philosophical question, but a tad redundant as countries and people aren't hugely comparable in the modern age.
If everyone said South Korea owned North Korea in the morning would that mean North Korea was no longer sovereign?

What part of France are you from?

Anyone listen to Oliver Callan on the radio this evening?
Quite good though I'm not a huge fan of his Leo impression.

>What part of France are you from?
I'm from the south

>the south
Is there a north/south or similar divide in France, in terms of culture or economics?
Is there a stereotypical person from each of these regions?

Hashtag cheeky emoji face.

I love his Vôgue impression.

>Interesting philosophical question, but a tad redundant as countries and people aren't hugely comparable in the modern age
But your definition of sovereignty seems to imply that they are. Where do you draw the line? Groups of 2? 3? 100?

>If everyone said South Korea owned North Korea in the morning would that mean North Korea was no longer sovereign?
De facto, yes - because North Korea can defend its sovereignty. De jure, no. Again, similar to the case of Taiwan. Taiwan is only recognised by a handful of small, poorer nations. But it has American military backing, so it's a de facto state (despite what China says).

There is a cultural divide for sure but not only between North and South. it's more between regions like Britanny, Corsica, Alsace-Lorraine... You can see it in the way people talk, some expressions or words vary from region to region.
For the economical divide, I'm not sure really. Only thing I'm sure of is that if I'm looking for work I'll probably go abroad or at the very least in another département.

>Hashtag cheeky emoji face
>going to be hearing this for as long as leo is taoiseach
Please no.

>your definition of sovereignty seems to imply that they are
To be fair it's just a rough idea of what I consider to be sovereignty.
I'm not going to come up with an air tight legal definition in the ten seconds I spent typing it.
>because North Korea can defend its sovereignty
Pretty sure we've had this discussion before where we spoke about the scenario of Irish sovereignty and I said I felt we were independent up until the point they landed on our shores and physically forbade us from making sovereign decisions.
If someone tells me to drive on the left and I decide to drive on the right, I'm taking a sovereign independent action up until the point I'm physically detained by a Garda (or dead, which is more likely).

Forgot to address your other point.
>Where do you draw the line
That's a very good question which I've been thinking about recently. I don't have an answer currently, and I don't think anyone does apart from those individuals across Europe who wish to see no more separatist/independence movements at all.

>Britanny
>has more GAA teams than the rest of France combined
Those lads really love their Celtic heritage.

>Corsica, Alsace-Lorraine
Yeah, these places feel very different to the rest of metropolitan France.

>I'm not going to come up with an air tight legal definition in the ten seconds I spent typing it.
Expected better desu.

>and I said I felt we were independent up until the point they landed on our shores and physically forbade us from making sovereign decisions.
What was my counterpoint can you remember?

>>Britanny
>>has more GAA teams than the rest of France combined
Damn lad, I didn't even know there were GAA teams in France.

>What was my counterpoint
Don't remember desu. We discussed a lot about the idea whether one was sovereign if they were being pressuried by external forces. Other than that I don't know.
Think ye might have been discussing increasing spending on Ireland's defence and such around that time too.

Fuck off Frogweeb.