Gotta kill. Kill innocent women. Murderer Jack

Gotta kill. Kill innocent women. Murderer Jack.

Prove they are innocent.

Jack did nothing wrong. He even warned them

what show have you been watching?

If Jack were a real man he would have let them kill him and thanked them for the privilege.

its her turn

He didn't murder them tho

>LEAVE HERE NOW AND LIVE
>OR STAY AND FACE YOUR DESTINY

>innocent

self defense isnt murder you fucking idiot

>yo, stop trying to kill me and leave
>if you try to kill me i will not be responsible for what happens

not exactly murder user

Let me guess. Trump voters?

Dumb baitposter

Self defense is justifiable murder when it ends in death
Yeah, if he wanted to it's possible he could have just crippled them, but that would have been far harder

Stay on your side of the playground.

dude killing is the same as murder lol

>You're on the wrong side of history, Strange!
What did he mean by this?

He tried his absolute best to stop it.

Hell he'll probably regret it next episode, watch Inner Jack become even more monstrous, things might even come to a head with the green dude.

>innocent

VERY WELL

>Hell he'll probably regret it next episode
Wouldn't that kind of contradict the whole "coming to terms with having to kill people" part of last episode? Cliche would dictate that it's more likely he'll just have to team up with one of them that lived through the fall to climb out of a pit or some shit

(you)

He came to terms with it because he gave them a choice, and believed it was their decision to hunt him down

What he doesn't know is that they were actually raised to be that way. When he figures that out it may bite him in the ass later

>What he doesn't know is that they were actually raised to be that way
How does that matter? Do you also think drunk women can charge anyone they want with rape? They made their own actions as Jack done his, upbringing and history are irrelevant.

is this show worth watching?

>How does that matter? Do you also think drunk women can charge anyone they want with rape? They made their own actions as Jack done his, upbringing and history are irrelevant.

Their entire upbringing was just to kill Jack, they don't even recognize what a deer is. In a situation that extreme yeah, it does play a factor in it.

So why should Jack feel bad about killing them? They're basically robots. And if they still have human emotions well too bad, they shouldn't have tried to kill him then.

Its called samurai kino for a reason

Looking forward to Ashi's redemption.

After watching Samurai Vs Samurai, I would love it if Jack told her a story of how he once had a very difficult disciple but still managed in the end to turn him into a true practitioner of Bushido.

Tale of X9 is still the best episode in the series.

Shouldn't trash threads like this go to Sup Forums?

you're dubs are false.

I think you mean Sup Forums faggot

it's western, so Sup Forums, but it's kino, so the occasional Sup Forums thread is tolerable

>you're dubs
are you retarded?

Meh, typo and gap of thought. Don't read too much into buddy. Here have a (you).

Yes. I never watched the old episodes and this is still great.

FOOOOOOLS GET BACK TO THE PAST

AAND PROCEED TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOUR DEAREST MOTHER

would be more accurate if it was Sup Forums wearing a /leftypol/ mask

How's your hearth Brock?

>tfw Lulu is long dead
>probably starved to death after Aku threw her out or forgot about her

>a woman kills Aku when a man couldn't
YAAAAAS QUEEEEEN!

Is there a chance we'll see him again?

Almost a guarantee. He'll be old and probably in a wheel chair or some shit but will still be kicking ass.

they are black

>she's the only one whose name is mentioned
way to make it obvious she will get redeemed

Is it a normal occurrence for people to read leaks/spoilers and then post them pretending like they're predicting it

Redeemed by COCK

I have a feeling that in the next episode, Samurai Jack partners with a deadly assassin in order to escape a gargantuan creature that has swallowed them whole

This post actually makes me want to kill myself.

I have a feeling that in the next episode, Jack will get some new clothes, and then try to use some flying creatures to help him escape from the inside of a monster, while not falling in to a pool of acid.

Someone trying to kill you is by definition not innocent.

Well, that's what it's supposed to do. It's bait.

Have you ever considered the socioeconomic realities of living in a Samurai supremacist society may have caused these women to lash out for Aku justice in a completely justified manner?

Have you ever considered the ramifications of treating a warrior differently solely because of his/her/xis/xer gender? Jack has murdered thousands of robotic lifeforms, many of which clearly identified as male AND female. To abstain from fighting the Daughters of Aku would be an affront to female-identifying persons and a suggestion that female-identifying artificial beings are somehow more deserving of death.

Fucking shitlord.