>Justice sec: MICHAEL GOVE
>Culture sec: JOHN WHITTINGDALE
>Education sec: NICKY MORGAN
>Chancellor of the duchy of lancaster: OLIVER LETWIN
>NI sec: THERESA VILLIERS
>Work & pensions sec: STEPHEN CRABB
>Chief whip: MARK HARPER

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324?reveal_response=yes
youtube.com/watch?v=wCem9EZb-YA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband_bacon_sandwich_photograph
youtube.com/watch?v=n_wkO4hk07o
youtube.com/watch?v=EnuoOfbi1SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck it forgot the second slash

How does Brit/pol/ think the new cabinet will react to the France attacks?

Like this.
express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge

I joined the Labour Party on the 3rd July this year in order to support Corbyn, I have though been a Labour voter all my life. No matter what people say about him, he is the only one who has stood up for those who cannot stand up for themselves. I am unfortunately one of the 80% of Autistics who are unemployed, and although i do get disability money half of this has to straight away go to paying the Bedroom tax, and as my husband is my carer money is very very tight. However i thought the membership fee's good value in exchange for a say. The NEC ruling meant i still wouldn't have a say, so I joined Unite, and then registered as an affiliate member, still no say. So it seems to me i have 2 choices, 1) I can give up, or 2) I can fight back. I am a fighter. My decision therefore is that i have cancelled my rates payment and will catch up over the next few months, so that on Monday I can pay the £25 and vote for Corbyn. I will also stay a member of the Labour party and will be attending and voting at meetings once they re-start, and yes i will be looking to vote out all MP's who have stood against the members selected Leader. I will also be staying a member of Unite, as i quite like the benefits of being back in a union as i was when I worked in the car industry. So all these moves have achieved is me being more determined than ever, and I really hope others will do the same

Richard the Lionheart resurrection when?

The author of this post will be spared the gulag.
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

Unfortunately it seems May's domestic cabinet is as cucky as Camerons

I understand that but if attacks persist, intensify, start happening here..then what?

yeah i saw an article saying she wants to continue Cameron's theme of social justice

we're fucked

meant for
>81058930

>mfw we are literally going to BUILD A WALL

Stay mad Europoors, keep your mudslimes.

I can't wait to start making wall memes. We are entering a glorious age.

FIAL

Intrestingly enough the wall will be taller thsn the berlin wall, which was 3.6m

We can only hope the British people aren't as cucked as the French if it does start happening here. Thankfully our intelligence services appear to be more competent. We haven't had to suffer anything severe since 7/7.

Two world wars and one world cup
Fucked Deutsche Bank and then we put a taller wall up

toot toot :DD

What kinda tea are youse lads drinking?

Might get a cup of Yorkshire with milk and two sugars in a while m8

I like it.

ib missed the kuffars

fug :DD

>Boris Johnson
>Foreign Secretary
>wrote a poem about the president of Turkey fucking a goat

Top fucking kek. May confirmed for based.

I suppose that's the rub right there. Our security so far sufficiently robust to prevent us from having to fully address the substance.

You would think France enough to precipitate some collective wake-up call from the progressives but rather it's more entrenchment, the opposite. Truly past the point of return.

What matters are the undecided and well, there's a reason demagoguery works. The more strident and dislocated from reality the claims of Islamaphobia become the bigger the potential for reaction.

Murky territory either way.

Nothing Theresa May has ever done has shown an ounce of leadership capability. There's nothing to suggest she has any policy ideas beyond either mundane or widely unpopular ones. Her actual accomplishments are practically zero, and she's inherited the job of Prime Minister by sheer luck.

The opposition are still murdering each other and it looks like it'll go on unresolved forever.

Britain is fucked.

It's interesting because on Fox earlier, Bret Baier (briefly) spoke about him with Krauthammer, and they just called him 'Boris'. He has the name recognition already, which is going to be vital in foreign relations. It was an inspired choice.

In case anyone's wondering, here's the poem:

There was a young fellow from Ankara

Who was a terrific wankerer

Till he sowed his wild oats

With the help of a goat

But he didn’t even stop to thankera.

Really makes you think..

>Got rid of NI sec
>She promised no new referendum

Chances of NI getting a ref now May has her new guy in place?

Nope. Theresa May was speaking about how the Tory Party is officially the 'Conservative and Unionist Party', and that she therefore won't let anyone leave the UK. NI doesn't really want to leave anyway, it's mainly Remain campaigners saying that NI should leave the UK. My aunt is from NI, voted Remain for her job, and says NI will never rejoin the ROI.

NI isn't like Scotland, they want the UK a LOT more than they want the EU. They're incapable of going independent and if they actually wanted to unify with the republic, the whole thing would be simple to solve. But they don't. They're just afraid of getting fucked because they rely on the money. I don't think May will fuck them over.

Proxyfag? If not, how's shit going in the colonies?

Do we have confirmation the france guy was a mudslime?

>31 year old Tunisian

31 year old Algerian

fuck it they're all the same

Nice weather. Too many wogs.

They confirmed he was Tunisian, which is 99% Muslim.

why do brits do this?

you're supposed to drink tea straight damnit

WHAT ABOUT LARRY?

The only reason you wouldn't put milk in tea is if you're some lactose intolerant rasheed.

bloody colonials

Just got a reply for one of our petitions.

>The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “The 23 June should be designated as Independence Day, and celebrated annually.”.

>There are no current plans to create another public holiday. Whilst an additional bank holiday may benefit some sectors, the cost to the economy of an additional bank holiday remains considerable.

>Over the years there have been various suggestions from the public for new bank holidays, such as a new national day to promote a British identity to reflect the different histories and traditions which vary from country to country. The Government regularly receives requests for additional bank and public holidays to celebrate a variety of occasions. However, there are no current plans to create another permanent public holiday. The current pattern is well established and accepted. Whilst an additional bank holiday may benefit some communities and sectors, the cost to the economy of an additional bank holiday remains considerable.

>The most recent assessment following an Impact Assessment (IA) for the additional holiday for the Diamond Jubilee is that a bank holiday (across the UK as a whole) costs employers around £1.2bn.

>Department for Business, Innovation and Skills

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324?reveal_response=yes

do you guys have any other autistic politicians like this

That, and Boris isn't a very common name.

Angela Eagle is definitely autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=wCem9EZb-YA

>Pro-Remain PM
>Annoints leading Pro-Brexit MP as Foreign Secretary
crazy

Also, Ed Miliband.

Someone post the shit with him making the claw hand.

Jesus Christ I cant help but laugh when I see this

this is disturbing like he isnt even a real person how he moves his face

Everytime

>get a t-shirt with a st george's cross on
>mum says she doesn't like it because of the connotations behind it
what le fuq

[Labour staffer screaming incoherently]

what the fuck? holy shit kek

Sorry Ed, that was reckless and provocative of me

ed is so memeable

What's he been up to lately? Who is he supporting in the leadership battle?

he's a policeman now

>there's a fucking wikipedia page about this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband_bacon_sandwich_photograph

The whole "Independence Day" thing was so fucking retarded. Glad it's been nipped in the bud.

>MP on his helmet
It is confirmed

Lads, what makes turbocucks tick?

I used to be a leftie but I was never a believer, I just didn't care about anything but being cool.

But people like Owen Jones who have been actively involved in politics for years - why does it never 'click' with them? Is it a psychological block, like mental illness?

I swear I think people like Owen are just paedo nihilists getting paid by jews to say this shit. I can't think of a good explanation.

They're mentally ill

>Is it a psychological block, like mental illness?

think it's closest to this. Something somewhere isn't functioning.

where's the fucking monument at?

Wait... Cameron tried to work on social justice?

Hahaha. That's some great banter.

Post some Angela Eagle cringe.

How would you like it if I came to your thread and told you how much syrup to put on your pancakes or how best to watch a bull fuck your wife?
You've got your shit and we've got ours so stay out of it reee

I know, adding sugar to your tea is such a degenerate thing to do. Only Americans and the lower classes would practice such a disgusting habit.

Liz Truss
youtube.com/watch?v=n_wkO4hk07o

Let me guess, you're a northerner who thinks he's superior because his town just got it's first telephone, and because you saw a motorcar driving at the breakneck speed of 15mph last week.

> Doesn't add sugar to his tea
> Not a Victorian Gentleman with ample money to import the newest delicacy from the colonies

Get out peasant and go back to your watered down 'larger'.

I'm from Kunt

>Implying sugar is a luxury anymore
>Implying it's not a commodity that yanks and northerners lap up in bucketfuls with their sweets and strange concoctions.

>Southerner
>90% chance he's "ethnic"

wew

KEK

muh cheese

Supposedly it's been destroyed.

They threw it into Mt. Doom last I heard, Angela Eagle along with it.

Why would non-whites go on Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=EnuoOfbi1SE

Old video with Nige talking about Moggy

Turns out it was remainer cancer who booed. The French applauded.

Purge when?

They probably got ran the fuck over

>tfw never had a left-wing phase
>tfw was always fairly right-wing even as a child

I went through a "wouldn't it be better if smart people controlled everything" phase when I thought I was the smartest person in the world. Then I grew up.

I used to be a bit of a militant atheist haha

did you graduate to 'wouldn't it be better if AIs controlled everything'?

I went from neocon to lolbertarian to far right

What's a militant atheist?

>Hey lads, hehe. Any one fancy an experienced woman?

>wouldn't it be better if smart people controlled everything

but it would?

The problem is the "people" part. People are corrupted by power. No person is infallibly smart.

People greatly overestimate artificial intelligence
>le robots will take over le world and kill us all

I'm somewhat of an old conservative but that's probably considered far-right today

"lol christians and creationists are so stupid I wish everyone was an atheist"

how the fuck do I fix my sleep pattern?

Good old power through till a regular hour or slowly rotate.

>No person is infallibly smart.

Except the pope