What do Spanish people look like?

What do Spanish people look like?
Do they look like Italians?

Catalonia will be free.

Please post Spanish people

like a beautiful mix of moroccans and mexicans

like shittier french

Like me

they are nothing like french you retard, french have most genes from germanics/franks.
spanish from native iberians, that got here from the moountains of north africa,

What about the Portuguese? Do you look like the Spanish?

>spaniards are north african meme

yes, but even more dark

spaniards are BLACK

you are a retard, we are similar in many phenotype yes.

this girl looks very portuguese and spanish, yet is moroccan, there's tthousands of examples

they look like less robust germanics

Iberians are descendant from Khoisan warriors who journeyed north and conquered these lands for Mwari.

because she's like 90% eurasian.

please stop, you don't know what you are saying, spain is 10 km away from morocco, and separated from europe by 3000 meter high, 1000km wide mountains

she looks arab

but spen is europe

spaniards are the result of central european expansion into south europe

wtf, she is moroccan, she has moroccan berber and minor arabs genes, she is not european.

it' berid phenotype, many iberians have it too

yes, that's hat I'm saying, she looks fully portuguese or spanish too, very typial even.

north africans are very mixed.

>latinos/blacks
>brown eyes
>dark brown hair

shut up please, that was mostly a meme, it last maybe a centuryor two, will little mixing, meanwhile arabs were here for 7 centuries.

by the way, arab invasion doesn't explain the dark looks too, we were always dark, this woman is from asturias in the very north of spain, supposedely untouched by the arabs

the moors were a meme.

there are a lot of gypsies in spain like the ones posted itt but actual spaniards look like germanics

germanics have been in spain since the fall of rome, many think they disappeared after the berber invasion but they didn't, they just stopped calling themselves goths and became latinised

is this a meme too?

>dis nigga
The straight of gibraltar has been there since millions of years, nothing goes north or south of it.

I fucking hate jews, i consider clobbing them with a with a shoe.

no, the very few light spaniards are an anomaly, and are being erased from the genepool anyway, they weren't meant for spaish sun anyway,

everything you've said is a meme.

it's a tan, even britburgers can get dark.

So will Palestine

hurr durr, we wuz germanics and shit.
just look at my typical black curly germani hair

There is only one Spaniard, your home is in Palestine.

White Iberians are indeginous as all genetic tests and basqued/images/art will tell you, I would bust your face for trying to steal Iberian native land.

why does portuguese bro have so many pics of iberian women

I am iberian you retard american, I know better than you what spanish people look like

he's a refugee and cherry-picks girls for his rape fantasies

Those arent indiginous Spaniards and neither are you apparently, probably the Jewish question.

Catalonia - rich, developed, unique culture and lanfuage. People are beautiful, nice, polite and hard-working.
sp*in a clusterfuck of different regions that barely have anything in common with each other. People are lazy and rude.

I just google them, I know their names, I watch a lot of spanish movies and listen to spanish music.

Wouldn't mind that

yes, they are avergae, I'm sorry if you are bullied in america for having spanish blood.
But there's nothing you can do, stop trying to be white, and accept yourself

you know what, is right. probably a j00

Fuck off kike.

THIS we are MOORS and BERBERS

>Do they look like Italians?
somehow, but somewhat not

poor spanish-americans, not only you thought spanish look like central and nortern european,s you want it to be true, disgusting cuck mentality.
go suck your anglo masters elsewhere, and keep calling me a kike

they are KANGZ

They look like southern italians

African men

poor little spanish- americans, how will they ever recover

shut up i'm from a former spanish colony, so i know about spanish people and their origin

WROOOONG

Iberian women are literal perfection

kek

You have the same hideous trolls as us Anglos. I don't know why you're laughing.

lel non-latrino spaniards are just whiteys

they may look pretty on the outside

Women really are the same everywhere, aren't they :(

me with the lads

IT'S FUCKING TRUE AND ANGLOS ARE FILTHY CELTS SPANIARDS ARE GERMANICS

In reality, """"""""Spanish"""""""""""-Americans are just the Mexicans from 150 year ago who betrayed their country, so they LARP as wh*tes to fit in with the dirty anglos.

The Portuguese are Anglo Saxon

We have more celtic admixture than germanic one. In fact, only Galicia and cucktalonia has germanic admixture. The rest of Spain is germanic-free.

>We have Celtic admixture

whites get out reeeeeeeeee

this THIS

Yes , 0,0000000000001%

>any drop of wh*Toid blood
*pukes*

>Northeners larping as non-white

You are not fooling anyone, you are wh*ties.

>the North has more light hair therefore it's white t. rafe scientist from Sup Forums

>Says while playing bagpipes

You are celticfags, and celts were wh*tes.

Why are Spaniards so self hating? Why do they deny their aryan blood?

castilians (spaniards) are descendants of asturians who are descendants of goths

due to castilian expansion into the south of spain, southern spaniards are also castilians and therefor germanics, not moors as many like to believe

Yes, Spaniards look like Italians, regardless of how mad this statement makes the Padanians. The racial continuum going from Algeciras to Rome is a fact and only excolonials -Mil*n and other inferior Iberians- deny.
No, Spain doesn't have Germanic admixture. Yes, Spain has celtic admixture. Y es, Iberians DO come from Africa. No, the Berbers had NO impact on Spanish genes, oír genepool has remained the same for over 10k years.
Portuguese = Spaniards = Occitanians = Italian.
Whoever says otherwise is literally denying fact and an anglo-germ cuckold.

> Iberians DO come from Africa. No, the Berbers had NO impact on Spanish genes, oír genepool has remained the same for over 10k years.
meme, sorta meme, meme.

>I always wear a Kilt to make connectings with my celtic roots

>We wuz northeners and shiet

Stop faggot. Pic related is the president of Andalusia, moorish as fuck.

We have embraced the meme. Though we are not whites, you white subhuman.

Ameristains must remain outside of Southern Europeas discussion regarding race.
Not a single thing I said was a meme. Keep quiet for the remainder of the thread.

>The racial continuum going from Algeciras to Rome is a fact and only excolonials

not true, they are close but not the same

sorry sweetie but spain is white :)

>Go to Galicia
>Everyone is wearing kilts and playing bagpipes
>we wuz celts and shiet?

first statement was wrong, second was kinda right, the last is wrong. better?

Southern-European, Western-Med peoples of dark complexion. So close un fact, it's the same race.

reeeeeeeeeeeee

Every statement is true. Stop posting.
>Ameristain telling me about my country

you're retarded and apparently know nothing about history or genetics and prefer cuck memes.

you are closer to each other than to us, that is for sure. but not the same

I'd post the images showing you, but I'm con phone. You are denying facts and making shit up.
>history
You know no thing of history, don't you dare being "history" up.
Post the graphics in which we overlap. I know you have them.

>Spain is whiteeee

unfortunately spain is as wh*te as they come

you're literally arguing against reality so i don't see how i could be making shit up.

you can not be the same, Italy is a peninsular with the alps in the north, they are pretty isolated as people.

>Spain is as white as they come

kek

nice photoshop wh*te subhuman, trying to claim black goddesses as your own s.mh

>they are pretty isolated as people

They arent as isolated as Iberians.

>Implying It is photoshop.

you are as much Italian as Romanians