I only watch because she's cute

I only watch because she's cute.

Kara is a fucking bitch on this show these days

>gets a bf
>FUCKIN' BITCH!

She's dating a white male so it's okay. It's nice to see the black bull getting cucked for once, even the nerd got a qt alien gf.

>I only watch because she's VERY SLUTTY NECK

Same, but i hated how when Winn confessed his feelings for her, literally 1 episode later she falls for fucking Chad. Why does Winn get shit on so bad?

Also, the effects for Martian Manhunter and his flashbacks were fucking kino for a network show.

How come? Because Mon-El is a womanizing rich dickhead? Why should she put up with his shit?

>oh my god you're Daxam royalty, why did you lie to me, get out of my life!
>ok you're crying like a baby I forgive you

I'm so glad Kara is some sinless wonder, remember how her mom created a device to brainwash an entire planet, and her people tried to rule the earth with it, including her Aunt?

Let's not forget it's Krypton's fault that Daxam was destroyed because of their smugness

pls post supergirl super panty upskirts!

>Why does Winn get shit on so bad?
Dude, he's fucking a tall, sexy alien now. Nigga's livin the life

I can never get into her because of that indent thing she has in her forehead. It was super evident in whiplash.

You'd figure that with her money she could have that shit filled or something.

Oh. I'm only on season 1 ep12. She looks like a Buffy reject though.

>wow Winn you're friends with the DEO and supergirl, the same people that kept me from getting shipped off to the crab nebula, I'm just going to pin a crime on you and expect to get away with it because that makes more sense than asking for help

That episode was fucking stupid.

Winn finally gets to not be kicked around in season 2, keep watching my man, there are greats things in his future.

It's a bodysuit :(

I wish she wore a white lacey thong.

Where the necks at?

If that was the case you should be watching all the CW shows; since all these shows are just attractive cute women in soap opera fantasy land

WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS AND WEEBUMS OF HER NECK

I COME TO THESE THREADSS FOR ONE REASON

that iis ok

>I don't save them cuz lol wackity smackity

useless

>mfw I thought his name was marnell
>Mon-El
mind blown

why is her body so perfect?

she does not have that amount of breasts under her clothes

y is her neck covered tho

She sings like an angel too

Burn the coal.

It was really cute seeing her get fucked in the pussy

literally broke up with jimmy in the first 10 minutes of season 2, CW don't play that.

Tfw I'll never kiss her neck

is Supergirl secretly redpilled?

I'd fuck her pussy if you know what i mean

welp, guess I'll watch the new season then

CW is all about BLEACHED and lesbians

As it should be. White man's burden

this is better choreo than la la land tbqh

You are the reason we can't have quality these days.

I watch it for her neck

post more pics and webms

Putting those cocksucking skills to good use!!!FACT!!!

I only watch because he's cute

"Those" pics?

I watch it because she's cute...and to see her get beat up.

>and to see her get beat up.

>tfw no supergirl gf

JDIMSA

Yeah, that seems to happen a lot.

:3

I've seen evidence to the contrary.

>50+ posts
>nobody poster her nudes

disappointing

degenerate whore who cheated on her husband with some chump she works with and took pictures of her getting fucked by some chad

i only fuck with pure waifus

yea but her neck has been posted and thats 10000000x better so there

I know

ive seen her bajina

you can see her neck in the nudes too?

yes

>this show is what /r9k/ thinks a girl who posts on /r9k/ would be like but in reality would not be

when i was younger, i went home early from playing with my friends each week to watch buffy because I thought she was cute. I still dont remember anything that happened in that fucking show

You can't honestly expect a woman like her to be content with just one Chad, can you? It takes multiple Chads to keep her going

Killing the Jimmy x Kara shit was the best thing that happened to the show. Jimmy's actually evolved into a likeable character, not a token negro love interest for the Jew agenda.

what would you do with it?

SEX

be specific pls

I WOULD HAVE SEX WITH HER NECK SPECIFICALLY

>Jimmy's actually evolved into a background character

fixed, he's barely in an episode unless they focus on his lame Guardian shit

>Winn literally tells him someone must be controlling Mon El
>rushes to help Kara and gets his shit slapped
>Winn saves the day with a stapler

What a fucking twat.

i would slit her throat and penetrate the slit with my penis and try to get the tip of my penis through her lips without fully decapitating her.

what the fuck dude dlete this necks are for love not h8

Nah, she breaks up with her or gets mad at him at a drop of a hat. Really makes her less waifu material seeing how she's pretty bitchy

there is no hate in that post, only love.

Kara is the only reason. They should make it a pov dating Kara show where the audience member is dating her.

>They should make it a pov dating Kara show where the audience member is dating her.

do it, pull the trigger, it will only make me more erect

>Sup Forums watches a feminist social justice capeshit show unironically

Nah, she breaks up with him or gets mad at him at the drop of a hat. Really makes her less waifu material seeing how she's pretty bitchy

ohhhhhhhhh now i want a joi vid

Her neck is not even that good...

There's one of Xev Bellringer roleplaying as Supergirl

i must investigate this claim

But Morena was the one who did that, wasn't?

If that was her exact reaction I would FINISH INSTANTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I only watch because it's gets us white boys familiar with the inevitable future of our women being bred with handsome black bulls. It feels good knowing that nature's natural order is occurring.

She broke up with James, you're a season late

but nobody is dating a black guy here.

Yes, she's had her fun with the bull, now it's time to settle down with a nice, white beta male provider.

So the future of our women is hooking up with white guys while blacks run around at night with their faces covered, beating people up.

Oh wait....