How hard is it for an Indian to get gf in Japan?

How hard is it for an Indian to get gf in Japan?

Harder than the rest of Asia and whites, a little better than blacks I'd imagine. This is assuming you're not a FOB curry goblin and pretty successful.

Like any third worlder male - first worlder female you have to be literally loaded and have passable looks

just go over and get one pregnant

you will get residence

settle for a gook

>japs hate every race but Japanese
>street shitter thinks he's going to be able to fuck a jap woman anyway

but in eastern Tokyo, you find more Indian people than Japanese

Not that hard If you can impregnate someone

Very nice.

Race has nothing to do with it. You can be married if you are excellent and have economic and living skills. There are countless Japanese mixed people in both Japan and foreign countries.

This.

There are plenty of attractive and charismatic men in India, although they're solely outnumbered by the autistic ones who neither know how to dress or communicate with members of the opposite sex.

If you look alright, smell alright, dress alright, and earn alright, you'll probably be okay dating just about wherever you go.

Now, having said that, Indians are unfortunate in the sense that they're less likely to be tall and tend not to place much emphasis on physical fitness or fashion sense.

Not that I'm /fa/, but the way people dress in Delhi gives me a big giggle sometimes.

So can you approve Indian guy as a son in law??

Be a super rich then you can get a Jap gf

pretty easy if he looks good and have good salary.

>bloody on face
how horrible

It depends on personality only.

Please share pics of these attractive Indian men. I'm very curious, because the ones I see in America are not at all attractive.

If they may actually exist, They don’t look like typical pajeet.

People change to adapt according to the surrounding environment.
When coming to Japan and living in Japan, the idea and lifestyle of the Japanese people resemble Japanese people without knowing it.
That is why people who lived in Japan for several years will receive a cultural impact when they return home.

Yes I know many Indians in Japan for work and have Jap gf’s/wives.