With Ben Affleck not being interested at all in making The Batman movie right now since he has just come out of rehab...

With Ben Affleck not being interested at all in making The Batman movie right now since he has just come out of rehab due to alcohol addiction (his recent movie which he spent years crafting made only 21.7 million worldwide off a 65 million dollar budget which is sure to drive any director insane), it is safe to say that the DCEU is slightly doomed with no positivity in sight after Justice League releases and that WB is very likely to reboot the whole thing.

moviepilot.com/p/warner-bros-soft-reboot-dceu-smart/4231716

Just as this article says, the DCEU movies are complete random works of movies with no actual plan or pattern. From the serious depressive Man of Steel, Batman V Superman which had a slow pace to the very fast music video poppish pace of Suicide Squad which felt like it belonged in an entire different film series. And then now we have Justice League which judging by the trailers, Snyder has made it lighter toned with a lot of quips yet still has the film maintain a dark color theme where some scenes only have 2 colors: orange and blue.

I personally liked what Snyder did with Man of Steel and dont have too many problems with it. My problems of BvS range from Snyder cramming so much content into 1 movie as well as leaving out heaps of backstory of Batman which makes BvS feel like a sequel to some un-made movie (possibly The Batman movie will be a flashback fest explaining the Joker and Robin storyline but since Affleck isnt interested in making any movie now, who knows what the future for this DCEU you hold).

I really wanted a good Joker and Harley movie. Why did WB have to give us the pathetically edited Suicide Squad. So much wasted.

I forgot to add: the movie that bombed is Live By Night.

Any company that pushes towards having a Cinematic Universe, is an obvious cashgrab that will inevitably have a poor product. You see this with the sterile marvel movies that are not allowed to be individual works and are instead mass produced saturday morning cartoons for adult children.

Reboot is just a word being thrown around now, isn't it?

It has been since MoS.

I 100% agree. Sam Raimi's Spiderman movies and Nolan's Batman movies are special to me because they have nothing to do with cinematic universes.

The directors just focused on making those movies without quickly planning a sequel.

The same thing happened with Kong Skull Island which incredibly sucked with wooden characters and the pace was so rushed and of course the after credits scene was literally 1 minute of "QUICK QUICK SHOW PICTURES OF GODZILLA AND GODZILLA MONSTERS SO FANS KNOW WHAT NEXT SEQUEL WILL BE ABOUT".

Cinematic Universes were a mistake

I remember back in the day they were saying MoS wouldnt follow a cinematic universe.

Then a MoS 2 was being announced with Wonder Woman getting a cameo... then BvS was announced and MoS 2 faded into an abyss.

>have more capeshit goyim, yeah stuff this down your throat and like it, ooohhhh yeah isn't that capeshit delicious? have some more!

Face it: the first 2 Nolan movies are the best DC films ever made. TDKR is a bit mediocre but aside from that, I highly recommend DC throw cash at Nolan and get him to come back to direct The Batman.

Whatever cash WB throw at him, the movie is sure to get incredibly well reviews and a massive box office hid which will tripple the cash because Nolan is the perfect director for Batman.

>Then a MoS 2 was being announced with Wonder Woman getting a cameo

This never happened

It was

"MoS 2 will feature Batman"

And then it was announced as Batman v Superman

And then they announced Wonder Woman

And then it became a shitfest

Just stop making fucking superhero movies. There's nothing interesting about them that hasn't already been done ten times.

Standalone capeshit is far better than cinematic universe capeshit

I remember a youtube video talking about wonder woman appearing in MoS 2.

Eh anyway yeah I actually do remember hearing about a BvS with no wonder woman, no political bore fests. Just batman fighting superman and that made me really excited to see it.

Teaser trailer for BvS is the best thing to come out of the whole shitfest that was BvS

>are you full yet? take this capeshit suppository while we stuff some more down your throat, ooooh yeah good goy gimme them shekels.

They should let me reboot the DC cinematic universe. I'd do a way better job than these clowns. I am VERY smart.

kek more sensationalist fake news.

The fact is Marvel will never be more popular than DC. Average Domestic sales say so. WBs is still averaging more money domestically than Marvel. People just have higher expectations for DC movies. and they've already met those expectations, after only their 3rd film they are already an oscar winning franchise. Marvel hasn't even achieved that after 10 years and 14 movies.
they are just flicks to literally turn your brain off bro.

DCEU has made more money and more awards in less than half the time it took marvel.

Wut

They've rebooted the DCEU with every new movie now. They should just fire everybody involved with any of these movies and start over.

Nolan is never coming back. The man is already super rich so he doesn't need the money and he's already super popular so he doesn't need to do capeshit to get his other films greenlit.

BRING NOLAN BACK

Isn't Nolan a producer of DCEU films?

What is good Warner Bros. cape shit?

Superman: The Movie
Batman 1989
Batman Returns
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight

Anything else?

Constantine

Superman 2 is a let down since they got rid of Donner but its still superior to everything Disney has put out.

KEK no

>fake website
>a nobody writer
>who cares
>his complaint is that the movies look different

there is literally zero chance this article was written by a man over the age of 20

Jesus, the mouse is going all out.
Was the Spiderkid trailer that disliked?