DIY Joint

DIY Joint

What household items can i use to improvise joint paper and filter?
And why is it important what do you need the filter for anyway?

Attached: 51szJuJp8SL._SY679_.jpg (432x679, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lHMYR7bgp7w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fub77ajWQf8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nINa6v8S67w&fbclid=IwAR3kHqbzdYIxvVAfZb2GqHOWnHhaoAOXAht0yEqmEH3O4F4CBkmaCzr7gkA&noapp=1&client=mv-google
youtu.be/M3Tz08l46AI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Filter is just so you don't suck weed into your mouth. Same reason I don't smoke un-tipped cigarillos.

>What household items can i use to improvise joint paper and filter?
any kind of paper will work in a pinch
as for filter replacement: try pasta

Attached: Pasta-Joint-Filter-575x1024.jpg (575x1024, 61K)

fashion a pipe using a pencil and tinfoil
if you can't figure that out you're fucking retarded

Forget about it. Just use another device. We call it “vodniy” (water one).
1. Cut off bottom of 1L plastic bottle
2. Fill up bucket with water
3. Make foil cap for the bottle top.
4. Make holes in foil with pin.
5. drown the bottle to the neck
6. Put weed in the foil cap
10. Start raising the bottle while holding lighter near the cap.
11. Stop at the moment when bottom of the bottle is still in the water
12. Remove cap, hold neck with your lips.
13. Drown the bottle again while inhaling the smoke.

youtu.be/lHMYR7bgp7w

>joint
>filter
What a fucking waste of product

Take a toilet paper tube, a small sheet of aluminum foil and a pen, cut a circle out of the sheet of aluminum foil, then rip off maybe a quarter or a third of the circle out (make sure it’s a straight piece), then wrap it around the tip of your ballpoint pen, until it becomes a cone. Then poke a hole in the side of the toilet paper tube with your pen, making sure that it’ near one end of the tube and then stick your cone of aluminum foil through the hole and then wolah, you’ve got a steamroller.

Also, make sure not to pack it in because you might damage the aluminum foil, but that should go without saying.

nigga go the smoke shop and buy a pack of zigzags for $2

>wolah
the fuck is this

used to call those "buckets" in highschool

I still think this is the best way to consume weed. Maybe after vaporizer.

We called it a gravity bong or "grav bong"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fub77ajWQf8

voila
not wolah

Attached: 400.jpg (400x400, 66K)

It will keep your tongue from having a green tint if you use a filter because the plant pieces will not get sucked in with the smoke. It also leaves a small gap so you can smoke it all and not have a little roach that burns your lips.

Just smoke out of an apple

Filter? It's not a filter kiddo, it's a crutch

That’s strange. You are working against gravity while you using it. You should call it “antigrav bong”

Attached: C4451119-9367-43C8-9620-241037A897DF.jpg (300x290, 31K)

we call those lungs in canada

Ohhhhh. What are they for?

you do not need a filter, it's just a catch so to say. all you need is hemp paper and learn how to roll a tight cone. you'll be good to go.
personally i prefer glass like pipes and bongs.

It's me from /diy/ here glad to see you moved the thread. The guys here will be happy to help you but I would advise using a bottle bong easy enough to make.
Happy smoking.

Attached: 0fce8c30.jpg (1000x1000, 329K)

i mean its also not a bong really.

Use tobacco or tea (if you are anti tobacco). It won’t reduce the efficiency as the cotton filter would. Also the change of taste will be a signal that the good part of the joint is over.

Smh y'all never heard of a roach?

you mean a black guy?

"A roach, in England, is a small piece of cardboard, often torn from the pack of rolling papers, which is rolled and placed into the mouthpiece of the joint. This makes it easier to hold and also makes it possible to smoke the entire joint without the aid of a roach clip. "

For the rest of you faggots

Like this one?

Attached: 31225F58-9568-44F3-BD43-850FE4885C4E.png (500x367, 97K)

so a filter then

Kinda cute tbh

As for papers, tear the blank page out of a Bible. I did that as a kid.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nINa6v8S67w&fbclid=IwAR3kHqbzdYIxvVAfZb2GqHOWnHhaoAOXAht0yEqmEH3O4F4CBkmaCzr7gkA&noapp=1&client=mv-google

No a filter is cotton like the pic, a roach you can make from any thin cardboard like a toilet roll

Attached: cigarette-filter-tips-for-smoking-rolling.jpg (1920x1285, 138K)

>fbclid=IwAR3kHqbzdYIxvVAfZb2GqHOWnHhaoAOXAht0yEqmEH3O4F4CBkmaCzr7gkA
delicious facebook tracking id

receipt paper and textbook pages work really well if you don't mind cancer, otherwise just carve out an apple and use it as a pipe

Bible paper is usualy best

>this
can also use a can with a hole (monster works best) YouTube it for a instructional

You dont need a filter you goober

regional dialects differ i guess
if its at the end of a joint and keeps the product from entering my mouth is a filter

>tin foil
Bunch of crackheads.
Quite literally walk your dumbass into a gas station convince store.
Ask for a glass pipe.
(Not the glass dicks for meth)
Give them 5 bucks.
Underage banned? Give a bum enough extra for a beer.

Bible paper and business cards for the filter.
Why do you think they call it the Devils lettuce?

bruh if im in a pinch i use a fruit and make a pipe, used a kazoo once. pop cans work

not OP but here in commiefornia you have to be 21 to buy tobacco or tobacco products. as a 20-year-old, i can't even buy a fucking lighter if they decide to card me (although most gas station employees don't give enough of a fuck)

its all its good for. extra points for using the Koran. burning books while getting high

And for amateurs that juice

Use a dubble tip. It's nice to roll, looks cool and is satisfying to smoke

It's not a filter, it's a crutch. It's used to keep the paper from sticking and to keep weed out of your mouth. It's not necessary, I roll all my joints without a crutch.
Bible paper is commonly used in a pinch, but I hear it's harsh.

I've made Pepsi can pipes. Buy a one hitter.
I was cleaning the side of a highway. Found two pipes made out of a tic-tac box with tinfoil.

Attached: 1535467969144.gif (245x213, 873K)

paypal me two dollars and I will mail you a chillum, christ.

Smoking using tinfoil and you are calling him retarded? HILARIOUS

Do not do this shit unless you are a broke ass bum and want all sorts of health problems from inhaling plastic and tinfoil

Bunch of fucking retards. Go to a head shop and get some glass filters they're like 2 bucks for shit plain ones or you can get a cheech and Chong one like mine for fat joints and with a flat tip so shit don't get in your mouth if you cant afford this then you should be saving your money and not wasting it on weed

Kek

That's not a joint it's an abomination. Just learn how to roll properly, inside out, dutch style (almost as thin as possible so ~3.5mm diameter from filter to ~6mm end) unless it's a party and you're all looking to get real fucked up and rolling blunts for fun and don't mind awful paper taste and carbon monoxide from incomplete burning.

Like one of those plastic kazoos or the metal ones?

youtu.be/M3Tz08l46AI

Yes and op asked for a makeshift filter, which we call a roach, aka cardboard rolled up.

If you smoke take the tobacco out of the cigarette and put weed inside

Unprinted (rice paper) bible pages and a piece of twisted spaghetti or thin cardboard

Called them gravity bongs in Florida

>can i use to improvise joint paper and filter
apple pipe is literally the only thing you should be considering if you are too lazy to walki to the corner store for papers or a $3 glass bowl my dude

Bible Papers

Use an index card without a powder coating or color. Cut with scissors to 1" long. make 3 inner folds of equal size and wrap the rest around in a circle. Make sure there are no fringy parts on the paper. These will catch tar and clog up.

The purpose is threefold 1) It allows you to smoke the joint all the way to completion, more efficiently utilizing herb instead of throwing the last bit away. 2) it improves airflow and gives a solid base to more easily handle and 3) it filters out any possible scooby snacks.

i used to smoke about ten times a day every goddamn day from the last three years,decided to go cold turkey cause it was making me miserable
i hope you are doing ok with your usage,OP
bye

Attached: 1528768450939.jpg (480x480, 40K)

GB, aka gravity bong. I prefer a waterfall.

A roach in the United States is used to refer to a joint that’s already been smoked, typically down to the filter, not the filter itself