What do the chinese want from africa?

What do the chinese want from africa?
i wonder how africans feel about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFlNH7MyKIY
youtube.com/watch?v=nWAGLkyxQG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I wonder why would countries want cheap labor and commodities for? Truly a mistery

really activates the almonds, maybe we should ask nigel about it

How do they feel about investments that come without being exploited and enslaved? Probably ok.

Having been to D.R.Congo recently I can tell you that the Chinese presence is rarely due to the government's intervention

What happens is that chinese nationals go litteraly anywhere in search of a better life, and then settle in Africa permenetly since believe it or not, there are jobs there, since they are more trustworthy than the locals.

Sure there might be the odd road here or there made using communist money, but that's far from the majority.

In fact in term of foreing aid and investment Europe is still leading the way, and it shows.

you actually think china is investing for the good in africa? lol

why exactly did you go to the D.R. Congo?

Wasn't there news of an African nation that can not pay their Chinese debt so they change to using Chinese yuan instead

interesting post
but why did you go to congo?

china would forget about a 40 million dollar debt if zimbabwe started using the yuan

They are returning home.

>odd road here or there
naw m8 it's gov funded to be sure. check out the following:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFlNH7MyKIY

chinese have invested BILLIONS in africa, and they don't do that unless it's in their best interest to do so

So pretty much thats their end game

you vastly overestimate how much a billion dollars is to a country with a economy as massive as China

Zimbabwe uses the USD as their national currency, just like Ecuador

>you vastly overestimate how much a billion dollars is to a country with a economy as massive as China

we like the yellow man actually they keep giving us money they're fine

when the west invests in Africa, it is humanitarian aid.
when China invest in Africa, it is their evil plan to make Africans their slaves
hmm...

you're right they do use usd
but yuan is now acceptable too

>What do the chinese want from africa?
Mighty China thirsts for cheap labor and natural resources

>australia getting chink zerg rushed
>canada getting chink zerg rushed
>afrika getting chink zerg rushed

it is glorious, general

China is growing larger

China has BIG plans

China will live in PROSPERITY

The middle kingdom rises once more.

>Zimbabwe uses the USD
Not anymore.
Zimbabwe chimpanzee leader changed to USD to reduce inflation, after everyone brought dollar, we create another meme currency with the exchange rate of 1/1 for the "zollars".
Now he even created laws to prosecute the people trying to exchange American dollars for foreign currency.

"we wuz silk traders n shit" - Xi Jinping

preferential trade agreements

Niggers gonna nig.
He basically stole the entire country wealth again...

and it worked out well for them. what's the problem?

can't wait desu

Colonize the shit of them.
No, it's not a meme. Since 1979, China had a single child policy because their country could not sustain the entire population without severe food shortages.
In 2016 they abolish that law and are actually incensing people to have more children. Mean while Chinese are buying massive chunks of land in Africa and building infrastructure in those countries. I hope i live to see the Africa get genocide.

>African genocide, best 3 months of my life.

the chinese aren't nefarious evil people. they just want to trade with the Africans for raw materials.

But it's sort of volatile to rely on African resource extractors, when you need a steady supply of some raw materials to keep other, more important domestic Chinese industries operating. So it's better that the Chinese own the mines, farms, and wells. The Chinese are sick of holding so much USD, so this is a win-win, to use that USD to buy mines, wells, and farms in Africa.

Also, it's sort of stupid to own a mine/farm/etc in an African country when they don't have the infrastructure to get the raw materials back to China. So China wants to build/own the roads and ports near their mines/plantations/etc.

So China owns roads, ports, mines, farms, oil wells, and plantations in Africa. That's a big investment, in an unstable region. And China is exposed to a crazy large amount of political risk via their African investments. So if they can minimize that risk, by influencing local African governments, that's a goal worth pursuing.

Maybe that means donating to pro-chinese politicians in Africa. Maybe it means supporting pro-chinese dictators, so that a revolution doesn't topple them. If a desperate African country nationalizes a lot of Chinese investments, I don't think China is ready to do something like staging a coup against that government, and installing a friendly puppet government that will respect Chinese property rights.

>be "president" of what once was the most productive region of africa
>ask for foods because he take land from the white people, and niggers can't farm for shit
>receive food aid
>sell it to family brewer and turn everything in beer
>ask for more because his people is actually starving.

The niggers think they can get away with nationalize chinese things. Kek, let see their face when they discover that chinese people are not European.

dont know

what commie country would want from a mostly commie continent?
it arabian my jews.

Yes
China wil destroy yurop and wipe out the caucasian race
Deus Vult

fuck man is there a more punchable face than the women on the left?

Yes.

Pic related, protests against American space program.
America did not stop his space program because they won the space race. They stopped because the civil movements back in time.

regardless of willingness to attack Africa, the Chinese just aren't capable of doing so yet. They don't have the force projection of the US or some European countries. They're preparing though (aircraft carrier, etc).

Nasa never recovered...

>force projection

what does that even mean?

South Saharan Africa is closer to China than to US.
Europe would no do shit because they can't afford go to a war. At the time that America mobilize his army and get to Africa, they will already control the continent and have defenses placed everywhere. No one can simple bomb the entire Africa continent...

To be honest, i don't think that America would do anything. They have nothing to gain from it, except "beat china".

>They have nothing to gain from it, except "beat china".

nigga, the US economy relies on manufactured wars

Are you retarded?

>relies on manufactured wars
Against countries that they can occupy...

be nice

i guess? i mean, specifically

>Against countries that they can occupy...

nope. just ones they don't have large amounts of trade with

I'm not saying that the US would try to stop China from attacking Africa. I'm saying that Africa would try to stop China from attacking them. China couldn't even beat Vietnam (on it's border). They're a lot more powerful now, than when they fought the Vietnamese, but they still aren't able to sustain an attack against someone who does not border them.

Bad news.
America will not start a war against a nuclear power.

>still aren't able to sustain an attack against someone who does not border them.
Give me 10k men and i conquer Africa. Seriously, they are a joke.

My grand-father lives there for some reason, he went there to help people thanks to JICA and then stayed there

America will do what Israel tells it to do

but your african yourself

why would africa attack china?

Israel coul'd not care less about Africa.
Israel was in fact, the last country that recognize white rule of Rhodesia and South Africa.
Every other country had join the nigger lover club and Israel was sending them supplies.

the wh*Te can't imagine helping people for unselfish reasons

Sure thing, paki.
China will try nationalize Chinese farms and industries, like they did with European ones (there is a reason why no one wants to invest in africa).

You can't help Africa. They literally star a civil war because a football match.

>China will try nationalize Chinese farms and industries

you mean african countries will try to nationalize chinese farms and industries?

>china is doing to Aftica what the Europeans should've done when they colonized Africa hundreds of years ago

>chinese
>unselfish
lel

Yes, sorry.

but then they won't get sweet gibs anymore

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

Dude, you really don't know blacks. Do you?

You know what is the worst problem of the entire black race? THEY HAVE NO PROSPECT OF FUTURE. They don't care, they will rip the coper of the manufacture buildings, sell the tractors from the farms and party for a month.

they never think that far ahead
once they hit a hard spot economically they will use the Chinese as a scapegoat like they did with Europeans and nationalize the industries/kick out Chinese workers for native ones.

cuckazoids are finished anyways

theyve been too busy butchering each other for their jewish merchant overlords blindly while the great dragon of the east was getting their shit together.

oh well, sucks for china

The Chinese can't feed themselves anymore.

They need to import stuff and because African labour is cheap, compared to labour in countries that are already agricultural powerhouses but have a lot of social and labour protections, they are putting capital into developing Africa into a breadbaskett that will do their work for them.

Do you think that China will allow it?
This is when things will get interesting. Chinese bombing cities, cutting foreign aid, niggers dieing at the millions of cholera epidemics and malaria.

>African labour
>labour
Kek, niggers don't work.

In simplest terms, I guess it would mean the area of influence of a nation's armed forces. Things like logistics and available technology or whatever factor into how far away from home a country can viably deal with things when fists come out.

what happened when africans did it to westerners?

Africa belong to the ricemen!

Unironically this
Here's a story:
>Grandfather asked to build a road
>He hires locals to do the job
>they start, so far so good
>Then suddently they say they can't continue because the gravel got stolen
>Fuck.jpg
>Then suddently a random guy comes to my grandpa with a few bags of gravel and tries to sell it to him
>Problem is, it was the bags given by JICA to build the road that got stolen in the first place
>Grandpa goes to the police
>Police takes the bag
>"Can I have the bags now?"
>"Sure, if you pay me and the robber"

Look up for early colonial war.
They did try it a lot of times, every time they where crushed. Africa is free because Europeans allowed them to be free. They never won a Independence war in africa, the european power retreat because faggots at home doing shit.
Even Portugal crush every single marxist revolt in africa, but abandon their colonies when leftists seize the power in Portugal.

Why do you capitalize the letter after asterisk?

hmm...maybe china will use it to test its military tech

>Africa would be a nice place if WWI did not have happened.

As the chinese become wealthier, they birth rates drop and youngsters enter the labour force later. To maintain their growth strong and fast, they need to look to countries where you won't see a booming middle-class anytime soon.

>Even Portugal crush every single marxist revolt in africa
revolts backed by the rest of the planet

ZHENGED.com

Is China manage to force people to not have children, they can do the same to force people to have children.
How can blacks even compete?

>The face of empowered woman.

The cycle is complete.
Really looking forward to it.

If the Leftists hadn't withdrawn from Africa, wouldn't you now be ruled by Africans considering the african demographics?

Did he get BLACKED?

youtube.com/watch?v=nWAGLkyxQG0

I...don't know

They didn't keep themselves from having children as much as they gravely skewed their sex ratios. There simply aren't close to enough chinese women for every chinese men, and to make matters worse for the men, the chinese women right now are more likely to marry a foreigner than a chinese men is, leaving even less chinese women avaiable to chinese men.

>"Can I have the bags now?"
>"Sure, if you pay me and the robber"

just afrika things

some of that is fake news. for example, people claim Chinese aborted a bunch of females meanwhile tney just weren't picked up un the census or whatever. but yeah, it is a problem though.reopen some Buddhist monasteries. Chinese Buddhist monks need to take a vow of celibacy.

Kek

Thats a meme. The inter racial marriage is a thing in Australia and Canada, not in China (bunch of laws that actually cripple economically who does this).

I bet he did

It's called neocolonialism. Get with the times, grandpa.