Get me the two biggest looking heroin addicts in Hollywood

>get me the two biggest looking heroin addicts in Hollywood
>say no more senpai

>go make another The Fifth Element but this time use shitty CGI instead of practical effects
>I gotcha Senpai

>tfw we will never again have great practical effects sci-fi

jdimsa

Valerian and the city of a thousand J U S T

Why the fuck is every sci-fi movie these days using this ugly ass Mass Effect looking armor? What happened to cool sci-fi costumes.

This has to be the film that kill's Cara "I can't act" Delavigne's career, right

The Fifth Element has lots of CGI you contrarian hipster.

if coke addiction and lesbianism can't do it, why would this?

Not him but it's mainly CG aliens that take me out of everything. CG people and real people just don't fucking work together.

You can't fail in life with millionaires mom and dad anyway

Is the long haired on Mark Hamill's son? Going for the Star Wars audience yet. Hopefully he's as good as his father.

In the other hand I dislike how Hollywood always tries to make actor look their best in all situations. Everyone's hair and makeup has to look like they have just come from a catwalk even after a roll under the sheets or a big battle.

Let's cast wholesome Jewish beauty queens for great warriors and God forbid we let a bald guy on set!

hairlet detected

It also has lots and lots of practical effects and sets, you stupid faggot.

Why would they pick a female lead who is taller than the male lead? That just seems like it's creating hours of extra work for everyone involved.

>For the honor.

The only fanbase either of these people have are tumblr users, coastal city gay men, and people who work in fashion. None of those groups are people who would go to see a generic sci-fi Spy Kids 3 costumes movie. What could the studio execs who came up with this possibly have been thinking?

pity reply

She's also grotesque looking. I think the height is the least of the problems.

why did they got the Ugly crack pug to play the girl? this looks disgusting.

I want this to be good because I miss sci-fi but this just looks like the safest most generic book adapted sci-fi ever.

So damn soulless.

>casting a meme person in your fifth element

we want the jupiter ascending audience

How the fuck does something like this cost $180 million?

It's a Producers style money laundering scheme, right? There is zero chance this doesn't flop.

Hilariously, it's not even the first thing that comes up when you google valerian.

and they all look like dogshit in retrospect

Cara is a cokehead, not a heroin addict. Big difference.

>God forbid we let a bald guy on set!

Movies generally look to cast stars (this movie obviously going in a different direction) and most stars get hair transplants and hair restoration.

You'll find tons of cases where one actor's hair is thinning or balding earlier in his career only to be a full head of hair when he's actually famous but older.

Daniel Tosh is the only one I can think of who has admitted to it though.

But they don't look big at all user.

holy shit the bag is just floating! how does she do it?

They are described just like them in the book, I would dare to say that the it's a flawless choice.

Don't know if they can act.

>Don't know if they can act.

We know Cara can't.

>biggest looking

Will see it to support original scifi and for Cara but goddamn is this thing going to flop.

>original
>pulled from surrender-monkey comic-shit

Better to support because Besson.

I say original in that it isn't a reboot/remake/sequel. I'm aware of the source material.

Don't make fun of Dane. I'm not Dane btw

Bringing Scifi into the mainstream has had adverse effects. Sadly it has made good scifi more rare instead of more abundant.

Honestly I may now see this

How can you fuckers not love dem eyebrows?
She's top QT.

You know, if they replaced that guy in the back with Mads, they could really run the table and give off the vibe that the future is filled with Downs syndrome potato-faces whose mother drank.

Cara doesn't have boobs.

>go to their official site
>no news from 2016

why is that?

>get me a male lead and a female lead, but I don't want to be able to tell which is which
>no prob

THE CASTING OF THOSE TWO METROSEXUAL FUCKING SCUMBAGS WILL MAKE THIS CRASH AND BURN!!!FACT!!!

The snarky Mal-esque space bounty hunters sounds like it could have been fun...if that wasn't what EVERYONE is doing in movies these days. Combine that with the really neutered generic looking CG and it just feels like any other blockbuster

Bullshit. I had a neighbor who was a meth head burglar living in a great apartment in a great area of town because his parents were crazy rich, but he got arrested, sold out his dealer, and then got beaten to death in a back alley.

Fucking perfect.

This movie looks nearly exactly the same as the Wackyowski sisters last sci-fi flop whose name I can't even be assed to remember. How could anyone be excited for this?

Cara a cute.

Only can only hope. For Hollywood standards she really is ugly (inb4 neckbeard comments, yeah I'd bang her in a second but again for Hollywood standards she's pretty bad). It seems to be a meme right now to give roles to ugly actresses who can't act, see: Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Daisy Ridley.

Boob armor also weakens the armor

I'm hype as fuck for this movie. I'll be the only fucker in the theater I don't even give a shit.

What's got you hyped, user. Just that it's Luc Besson?

This, boob plate creates a structural weakpoint in a vital area of the armor. It's even more retarded than the bikini chain, because at least that doesn't pretend to be practical.

Hell of a drug

scifikino back in the menu