What are the best comedy films of the 2010s?

What are the best comedy films of the 2010s?

The biggest loser

>When your president has the lowest approval rating of any president in their first 100 days, and all you have is harking back on the election results.

Everyone i know likes him.

HAVE WE STARTED THE WALL, BROTHER?

real life

Probably Horrible Bosses

It hasn't been a good decade for comedy

Yeah those pollsters are renowned for being accurate and truthful.

doesn't that make Hillary and ultimately the democucks loss that much more embarassing?

especially when she spent half a billion more on her campaign only to end up losing to TV oompa loompa that could only mutter "muh china" and "muh crooked hillary" in debates

Even Michelle Obama looks sad in that webm

J U S T

I know its 2009, but still

No, it makes his election a successful con work.
It's the american system that got him in, in any other country he wouldn't win.

Trump's attempt at repealing obamacare was pretty funny

>known for art of the deal, a book he didn't even write
>can't make a deal with his own political party
>even though they literally control the government

>2010

"Scott Pilgrim vs. the World"

"The Other Guys"

"Greenberg"

"Four Lions"

"I'm Still Here"

"Tiny Furniture"

"Jackass 3D"

>2011

"Dark Horse"

>2012

"Damsels in Distress"

"Frances Ha"

"The Comedy"

"Silver Linings Playbook"

>2013

"Wrong Cops"

"Bad Grandpa"

"The World's End"

"Age of Panic"

"Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus"

"Pain & Gain"

"About Time"

>2014

"The Interview"

"The Grand Budapest Hotel"

"Buzzard"

"What We Do in the Shadows"

>2015

"Mistress America"

>2016

"Everybody Wants Some!!"

"Toni Erdmann"

and yet someone so unliked and unqualified still beat the Democrats

Pop/star from 2016 was good. also the 21 jump street movies

thanks thor

>half a billion
She spent more than a billion. All those ads and celebrity endorsement don't come cheap

>MSM put out numbers showing that Hillary had a 98% chance of winning literally a day before the election result
>I still trust these same people

Huffington Post isn't "the MSM". It's literally the Breitbart of the left.

They still accounted for the 2% chance that Trump could win, so how can you say their prediction wasn't accurate?

Only now do I notice the black handler guy scooting in frame, kek

My rural retard friends and I still love him

I don't know, OP. You tell me.

I didn't know America was the only country with a democratic election process

Those trouser suits she keeps wearing are so bad. She has such a disgusting figure.

What are some movies about people unable to cope with loss gracefully?

America doesn't have a democratic election process. Most other countries do.

It's not democratic when illegals and welfare recipients can vote, I agree

The trigger potential of these threads is quite good.

>literally more discussion in bot spam threads than anything else on this board
/film/ when?

>72m

No, it's just literally not a democratic system. It's a republic. And you can't prove any significant number of illegals voted.

>XCOM.jpg

>dems hate the electoral college system now
Really makes one wonder.

What are some movies about mentally ill OPs who make the same thread multiple times a day?

It's not a direct democracy, but saying it's "literally not democratic" is literally wrong.

That's a good thing.

Don't need to prove anything, just need to deport them all and see what happens next election

DUDE THEY WERE RIGGING THE POLLS FOR HILLARY EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD DEPRESS DEMOCRATIC TURNOUT LMAO

They hate it cause they lost despite winning the popular vote twice, but fail to realize that if it was a popular vote system the campaigns and voting turnout would be totally different. It's impossible to know if Hillary/Gore would have won under a popular vote system.

>scott pilgrim
>bad grandpa
>no horrible bosses
ask me how I know you're teenage white boy

user you and trump both read that article about the 3 million illegals on breitbart. its not real.

>I can't read: The Posts
The original post was that Trump wouldn't have won in any other country. Some retard implied that America isn't the only country to hold elections in the way that it does, which is false. The original post saying that Trump wouldn't have won in any other country is correct.

>When you figure that since your biggest competition is a clown with dementia you've got it in the bag but you forget you're running in a country where more people believe in angels than evolution

>Don't need to prove anything
Don't you mean "I can't prove anything"?

the president losing the popular vote has happened 5 times in the county's history. two of those times are post 1990 after infamous republican gerrymandering

>gerrymandering
proofs?

>tfw the most unpopular president ever still has higher popularity ratings than the democratic party

>When Trump has done everything he said he would, improved the economy and employment rate ahead of schedule, and all you have is approval ratings

Source?

>done everything he said he would
How's that healthcare bill doing cuck?

>72mil
Why does this number keep inflating?

Gerrymandering doesn't affect the presidential election tho. How would it?

Just fine

>obamacare
nope
>clinton in prison
nope
>wall
nope

he only banned muslims for a little bit of security theater and then his administration proceeded to pass a bill which allows isps to sell you're data to the highest bidder

Whether or not they voted doesn't concern me, what concerns me is preserving Americana and not becoming Mexico 2.0 with all of its corruption.

I don't read Trump propaganda

The company that polls approval ratings doesn't poll election results, Trumptard.

>Employment rate

Now you faggots believe those numbers because your guy got in?

she spent like 1.3 billion mate

shes a complete loser

remember when he was asked about his, i think it was his budget, and he really said "don't you worry about it, it will be AWESOME". burgers voted for this. the world should declare war on it preemptively.

>wall
>nope

its literally happening. talk shit all you want but you shouldnt lie about things that are easily googleable