she's ugly like all "american" girls

she's really cute

>american girls

>are not fat

Why'd you put American in air quotes?

GOD DAMN
PUT THAT THING OUT OF IT'S MISERY

manly face

Is this an American man or woman? I'm not really sure...

imagine being that child
there's no hope there

Pretty doesn't count for much when they're as dumb as a rock

>you don't think I'm cute

She's ugly

Yeah okay

one shot at life and you are born into this family on murrican soil

T H I C C

Have to agree. We have top tier girls (at least if only considering looks) even if we also have the worst of the worst. OPs example is pretty mediocre

>that kids face

dat ass
>yfw you see shit like this in the wild

she's wearing a hat with Canadian insignia on it and the registration code of the plane is Canadian
I don't think she's American

>implying canada isn't the 51st state

T H I C C!
this looks so funny, all those thin black women in contrast to this thicc white women.

Black women are by far the most obese demographic in the US though

Hispanics are pretty fat too. The southern US where there are the most blacks and Hispanics is pretty fucking awful compared to the north and the coasts

>thin black women
TOPKEK. Literally 56.6% of black women are obese here. Not overweight. Obese.
Both white males and females hold steady at about 1/3 which is still simply awful but for black women it is a crisis situation

Muh curves nigga u cant handle all dis

because they're descendant of immigrants from pre-industrial times

>American girls

youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDPRedWQ

You think theyd be thinner when they have to run from whitey keeping them down.
>mfw drug addicts are taken into consideration
If you are a black woman and skinny in the United States first of all youre in the minority, second of many of you are drug addicts, 3rd of all you are likely the typhoid mary of stds. Finding a non drug addicted, non obese, no STDs black girl is like finding sasquatch riding a unicorn. This isn't even racist pull up the numbers on STDs by racial breakdown in the US. It is fucking astounding.

How often do you actually see people like this in the US? The obesity rate here is far from good but I've never encountered a beast like her.

Is that Joosten?

They don't even look alike.

Very rarely but not because they don't exist, because they obviously aren't going outside much. I've seen at least 10-15 people like this in my life. Which is... sad. I worked at a grocery store as a lad and that is where I pretty much saw all of these people

THICC

Almost never. You find fat people, but not super obese like that. On a day to day basis.