Have you ever had a family argument about this election?

Have you ever had a family argument about this election?

I've been starting to argue with my mom recently. Well, not really argue, more just tossing our opinions back and forth. She's a staunch liberal and I haven't told her yet that I'm probably voting for Trump. Probably never going to.

nein.

instead it was all pro rand now its pro trump :^)

Yeah, we were debating who was worse between Carly and Ted

I pretend to dislike Trump to avoid arguments.

make a 4 min video on all the terrorist attacks last 5 years and ask her how she would feel if you were next.

will work, mothers are emotional. so you win with emotions

cuck

nope
Its kinda funny, past elections, we would argue which cuckservative is the best at being a cuck.

This election has been "Voting for trump? Yep. Me too"

Not really. My parents voted for Kasich, though.

I like debating when I get drunk and am fairly good at. I call my mom and speak the good word of Emperor Trump every now and then, she is super liberal and always gets pissed at me.

Yup I'm muslim and my parents and the rest of my family knows in voting for trump. I have gotten in several long shouting matches with them over this election and I'm still not going to give up trying to get them to vote trump.

Yeah but most of my sisters are cucked. Can't blame them i guess; were all half black. Dad was a black conservative but he died when most of us were young so we all went our own way.

What is hilarious is watching my mom slowly become racist and support trump. Sisters try to tell her shes racist for doing so.

>i married your father you dumbshit

So satisfying.

so they are voting hillshill?

coming to america to vote for a retard 2:1 is not good enough. suicide bomb them please.

also you can't be a muslim, believing your prophet fucked a 9 year old is not sane

Nope.

>tfw your whole family supports Trump

most my family hates me for trump
they get extra butt-hurt when i say i wanna move back in to florida

Yeah, I had a brief argument with a Bernie guy, and then it turned out we had mainly the same complaints. It even turned into a discussion about psychological warfare and the importance of guns.

Yes, to an extent. My little sister doesn't care about politics, and my father is fairly neutral. My older sister and my mother however are both extremely left-wing. My sister is easily the the most left-wing person I know, and has taken woman studies classes in college and has written articles on why we need to love immigrants. I tend to not discuss politics with them, as they are both very eloquent and I get flustered whenever I get into an argument.

Lol let me just tell you from now 99% of Muslims don't vote besides me and my dad I don't know a single other Muslim that actually votes.

My family is all Ukrainian immigrants voting for Trump. They hate Hillary and Bernie with a burning passion so we only argue over trivial shit.

Nope, entire family and entire facebook feed is based

Why do you think that is?

I worked with an Iranian guy, and he flew back home just to participate in the elections. He later apologized that he was out of contact because they had blocked him from getting an SSH connection back to the US while away.

No I'm saying you are NOT a muslim, no sane person would worship anyone who married a 7 year old and fucked her at 9. you could be (((culturally))) muslim but you are not a muslim, your father is not aswell.

trump is the only option so you could use your muslim powers to beat the women into voting trump but you will not cause you are not muslim. be culturally muslim all you like and stay but if you become a pedophile you all have to go back.

>tfw my senpai is ukrainian too and the most redpilled people I know

No, my family all likes Trump.

>tfw I pretend to be a liberal to avoid conflict with my left-wing parents

Yes. My mother has been adamantly backing Hillary Clinton from the beginning. At least winter, if not summer of last year.

I didn't make my official decision to back Trump until a few months into this year.

She keeps yelling stupid news article titles and facebook posts like:
>Omg Hitler rose to power in the same way you know?
>OMG knowing Trump you think that star he posted WASN'T the Star of David?
And I have to say shit like... you do realize his daughter is Jewish, right?

But she's tried to convince me on multiple occasions, but I keep breaking down her arguments, and she has no defense for her own choice except that 'Trump is evil and horrible'.

My sister is a big lib but I just focus on how bad Hilldog is

Just personal reasons every time I try to bring up any sort of political discussion with my muslim friends they always say something along the lines of "my vote doesn't matter" and I'm wasting my time voting or some other horse shit that that they have no idea what there talking about.

My family bully me ever day at dinner for supporting Trump.

H-hold me Sup Forumsros ..

Nigga why are you acting like you know me personally I actually fast every year and pray every day so yes I'm a muslim.

Don't be a bitch and tell her. Unless you can't defend your own beliefs, then don't even bother.

No, I stopped talking to my family years ago.
Most of them are dead now.

my parents are both incredibly anti-trump

not even sure why

I do know you, you may fast but you do not believe that fucking a 9 year old is cool so you are not a muslim.

stop messing about cuntface

And they would support Hillary why...?
Because they support the destruction of Syria and Libya, and the refugee crisis?
Do they see that as a good thing?

Or how about her comment about white people?
Is that not more racist than saying 'some Mexicans crossing the border are rapists and criminals',... which is factually true.

How about the fact that economists prefer Trumps tax policies over Hillary's?

Or the censorship of language coming from the liberals?

I mean, the list can go on.

>The current month
>Not blowing your family the fuck out with facts every day
>They get so butthurt they stop eating dinner and starve to death
Why are you upset about this?

Why oh why did I not just do this?

My parents are absolute Bernouts that wont be voting this election. My mother gets super pissy when I bring up my views on muslims, and replies with shit like "oh there are Christian extremest too, what about the people kill abortion doctors?"
>8 incidents in twenty years, in two countries that both have a significant Christian majority, thus clearly the work of unstable extremists, as opposed to nearly that many in a single year in countries with extreme Muslim minorities
and "you're an immigrant too"
>the earliest non-american born ancestor I have is my great grandfather on my dad's
side, and my mom's goes back pre-revolution in some parts.

Your right I don't support 9 year olds getting fucked but your country sure will with the direction it's headed.

Because if they kick you out of dinner, then you don't get a good chance to continue talking to them.

My family thought I was a paranoid schizophrenic for years. Once I figured out that it's simple to just lay down facts and analyses with no further agenda, they eventually figured out that I was more right than they thought all along.

I can do an impromptu lecture on any subject I know about for nearly an hour straight. So now they seek my opinion, even if just a small opinion, because they've been able to figure out that I might be different but that I'm not crazy.

yeah true, but you are not a muslim.

I might have to bee soon kek.

but you are not

>tfw spic
>tfw whole family will vote for trump sama

Cuck. You could sway opinions.

My wife got blue pilled hard by the negative ads against Trump
Says he will start WW3
MFW

>I worked with an Iranian guy, and he flew back home just to participate in the elections.

kek. better inform the FBI

No.

My family is entirely liberal. It kills my soul.

>my sister had a child with an illegal Mexican
>my cousin has two children with an Ecuadorean who, despite my thinking he's a good guy, is being denied US citizenship
>My aunts and uncles are all convinced Trump is going to destroy the country because their source is mainstream news
>they refer to the TV as the "idiot box" but spend more time watching it than doing anything else

I love my family. They are good people. They mean well. I'll always be there for them. But I can tell you, that their mind is infected with a disease called liberalism. It is a disease that promotes what is "obvious" and what is "obvious" is what comes from the TV

Red pill her nigga

Ukrainian father, American mother. We were all Cruz people, now on the Trump train.

Yes. My dad is a conformist, and a massive cuck as well so he supports Hillary. Mom has negative views of muslims but she is too weak to assert any personal views because she's paranoid and doesn't want to be considered racist. Honestly, both my parents disgust me immensely. They're the most pathetic people i know. They have nothing to say when a terrorist attack occurs, other than 'you can't generalize muslims', or 'its too bad, but theres nothing we can do about it, so theres no point even discussing it' and they blindly follow whatever media narrative is rammed down their throats. Very depressing to discuss anything of substance with them, which is why i generally never visit them

Now you can explain to her what a neocon is, and how Hillary factors into that.

I launched into that once, beginning from the Bolshevick Revolution and continuing on through to other ilk like George W. Bush, Dick Cheny, the entire PNAC crowd, on to Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Victoria Nuland, etc. They ate it up, and, most important of all, nobody wanted more fucking wars, Ukraine, middle East, Russia, you name it,

Loads of times

Let's just say my family likes BLM and would have us give al Qaeda a hug or something

When Trump first started gaining momentum last year I asked my stepdad and mom 'So what d'ya guys think about Trump?'
'Well he's the only one capable of getting this country back on track. Him or Ted Cruz.'
I'm a passive homo&nigger loving leftie though so I didn't engage it further.

>mother is trendy liberal, 5 minutes of news-watching a week on CNN
>was going to vote Hillary based on vagina, quickly put a stop to that by showing DNC/Clinton collusion to put her on top since '08
>knock wind out of her sails with reality every time she repeats some facebook-ism anti-Trump shit
>finally come to arguing about Trump, she thinks he offends women
>ask if men should be more offended, since he attacks far more men than women
>she has no answer
>ask if women require some special protection against criticism, or if we're all fair game equally
>"Fuck you." stomps off
>comes back an hour later and spends next 45 minutes checking out Trump's policies and statements with me
>winds up getting into Can't Stump The Trump videos and laughing together, she now picks up on unfair media coverage better than before
>mfw

Hating communists is in our blood, my brethren.

My family is all militant liberals. I could never tell them my views on anything political or even philosophical without getting shit.

R A R E

A

R

E

>I'm a passive homo&nigger loving leftie though so I didn't engage it further.
What the fuck are you doing here then? Is there something mentally wrong with you?

Posted twice on Sup Forums about this, so if you remember dont say i copied it
>Be me
>Thanksgiving at cousins
>Have liberal and conservative cousins
>one of them left jersey for california and came back a freak
>Retarded tattoos, dumb sandals, weird shorts and skirts, tank top with liberal bull shit that says "Good vibes" or "Stay positive" with that generic yellow happy face
>Bitch has a tattoo of a compass and her reasoning was "No matter where I go it will always point me to my family

We all had a laugh Easter dinner about one of my redneck cousins who's a Trump-lover.

lol

Good shit

2 dubs on my post? Kek wills it

My dad told me he was voting Trump, and I told them I'd kick him out of my house and put him in a home if he did. That conversation ended quickly

most of my family is in security and doesn't pay much attention. my dad was generic r, mom is usually a dem.

mom turned when I explained hildawgs server and blackberry obsession. dad was convinced by 4d chess memes.

brother is a bernie turbo faggot living at home at 27 and said he won't vote this year

>Wants to accept all races and religions into the us en mass
>Will kick out person who raised him if he doesnt agree with his opinion

You fucking know you type of people are the reason he will vote trump?

Oh, trust me. I'm making sure he's not going to vote

youre a monster you sick fuck, god damn, people like you need to die

This bait will get a lot of replies

My grandparents on my mother's side are literally communists. There's no point in arguing with my mother at least. My father has been stuck in the 80's and thinks Trump is going to do what he did with other companies back then and sell America piece by piece. In the spirit of the communist legacy, all of my cousins tell me how "true communism" has never been tried. I wouldn't even know where to begin in arguing with the lot of them.

Yes, I'm jewish and my parents believe that trump is the best option america has, my siblings are extremely liberal and argue against them both, I kinda just sit on the sideline because I partly support him.

I'll still vote for him tho