Is L still gonna ask the police force to call him "Ryusaki"?

Is L still gonna ask the police force to call him "Ryusaki"?

Why is Misa a cheerleader?

Why are they still using the name Kira?

Is there gonna be a lewd foot massage scene?

Light look like a robot weeb numale, so he probably names himself Kira because of this.

Imagine being some shitty director and having Netflix come to with with a project to translate an obscure Chinese cartoon into a palatable live action movie for an American audience keeping in mind a budget of about $300,000

>an obscure Chinese cartoon
It's not. It's insanely popular. Every dumb cunt I've ever met barely interested in weaboo shit knows the series and the manga.

>barely interested in weaboo

so 3 people then

>not crouching flat footed
RRRRRRREEEEEEEE

>Obscure

If there is one thing I can assure you, if anyone has ever heard of anime, they have fucking heard of Death Note. It's like Naruto and Bleach. Everyone knows what it is

The fact that they got a nigger rapper to play the role of L, an explicitly pasty socially awkward retard who's supposed to be a British super genius, will never be forgiven.

WE

Some guy in a previous thread said he's actually pretty autistic irl

bohoo go back to Sup Forums jesus

source?

Well no one wants to cast an actual Slav mate

>heels in sky
PИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИ

Fuck off, it's a completely retarded casting decision which shits all over the vision and personality of the character they are supposed to be playing. Bitching about Sup Forums doesn't change that.

>British
Now it makes perfect sense for him to be a shitskin.

Who cares? If he plays him correctly, what's the problem?

>shits all over the vision and personality of the character
In what way?

I don't know why you autists are complaining about nog L, isn't L a title, not a name anyway? At least at first.

He can't play him correctly, because he's a fucking nigger rapper attempting to play the role of a white British autist nerd. It doesn't work. How do you not understand this?

>movie about MLK jr being produced
>MLK jr is being played by a slavic midget with a spanish accent
>who cares? If they play the role correctly, they will still fit perfectly XDD

no

>Heels aren't even on the ground

Has this man EVEN read the mango?

goddamn you fucking cuck please fuck off

this desu

Are you not aware what acting is? Also, him being white had nothing to do with it. Seek help user.

You have to go back.

r/Sup Forums told me I had to be as racist as possible to fit in.

>seek help user

no

Additionally, him being white has everything to do with it. There is not a nigger on Earth with the personality and intelligence that is portrayed by L, it is only possessed by whites and asians. Hence, his character is still tied to his race on some level.

>literally no argument
Thanks for playing champ.

40000000 budget

this, even the director knew he wouldn't fit and his face

that's as good as some random black guy is going to get playing L

>There is not a nigger on Earth with the personality and intelligence that is portrayed by L
> it is only possessed by whites and asians
Proofs?

>it is only possessed by whites and asians

>Italian
>white

Is Sup Forums and Sup Forums going to complain when all the criminals kira kills are white people?

>Obscure

It's the most pleb-tier anime you can imagine, just like Naruto

The fuck kind of name is Light Turner? Is this a fairly odd parents sequel?

>>movie about MLK jr being produced
>>MLK jr is being played by a slavic midget with a spanish accent
>>who cares? If they play the role correctly, they will still fit perfectly XDD

That's stupid because MLK was fighting for African-American civil rights.
L skin color is not important. And he is British? Damn I didn't hear his accent in the anime...

burden of proof is on you, show me one nigger with the level of intelligence that L has in the show. You'd be hard pressed to find a white or asian with that level as well but we know the people with the highest IQs ever were only ever white and asian.

This is a good point as well. If they show more than a few black criminals being targeted I will be shocked, considering they should consist of a little over half of Light's targets

All chinese cartoons are obscure. Being king of shit mountain means nothing friend.

>Retards don't understand it's loosely based on the anime and set in Seattle
>Still whine about muh race swap

Sad!

Woah, slow down, I can barely understand your argument over all your buzzwords.

Explain to me how his career choices and skin color make it impossible for him to play a certain character? The whole story of Light and L is basically cat and mouse.

Your example of "MLK jr movie but no black dude" is stupidly retarded. For one thing, you can make L and Light fucking aliens and it works. A movie about MLK jr has to be played by a black dude because it's based on a real person who actually existed. unlike L and Light who were never real and as such, do not have to exactly like their manga counterparts

(You)

Actually, go fuck yourself. I was gonna spend my time trying to argue why a Black L isn't the end of the fucking world but you're just gonna go "XD NIGGERS NO SMART! LOL" so fuck off

Weebs aren't known for their intelligence user.

not an argument

baby's first anime

>burden of proof is on you
That's not how it works. You're the one that made the claim user. If you can't prove it then don't try to pass it off as a fact.

>burden of proof

That's not how it works you idiot. You can't say stupid shit and expect others to prove it isn't real. You have to prove it

False, I'm simply denying something is true, whereas you are saying something actually is true, which requires evidence.

>whereas you are saying something actually is true
No user, learn to read. Or are niggers to blame for you not having basic reading comprehension too?

Not an argument

I'm denying niggers have the intelligence of L. It's up to you to prove they do (you can't)

false. no one has to do anything. any convention you set up is just as arbitrary as anythuing else. there is no such thing as an objectively true opinion not even this one so i don't have to do anything and

Read the posts again user. You're so confused.

Not an argument

You continually fail to present evidence of niggers possessing intelligence on the level of L, ergo my denial of your implied claim that they do possess it has been supported.

>my denial of your implied claim
You're the one that made the claim and have provided zero evidence. Where are these white and asian people with L intelligence? You are an embarrassment to the white race.

>Implying I'm white

I never claimed anything, once again I simply denied niggers possessing L's level of intelligence. You have failed to provide evidence of this, ergo my denial is continually supported.

So then the shitposter is a literal shitskin? That explains a lot.

No, I'm white, you just wouldn't have known that. Continually making claims without evidence. You have proven me right yet again

*Shakes your hand and smiles, menacingly*

>I simply denied niggers possessing L's level of intelligence
This is still an assertion, though. You're arguing semantics, and I think it's because you made a claim you weren't even sure about.

user, just stop. He'll go "Niggers XD" and won't listen. Go watch a movie or something productive

>I'm white
Keep telling yourself that nigger.

L is supposed to be a fuckin' pasty weirdo autismo: the foil to Light's handsome, perfect, all-star student. This L is a tacti-cool dude.

They should have just made a spin off with different characters where death note somehow end ups in the US

>something productive
I wouldn't be on Sup Forums at all if I was concerned with wasting my time.

Not an argument

Everything is an assertion

When you're trolling you're supposed to act like a retard, not reveal yourself to be actually retarded.

slav squat is hard

Two words

>pic related

>DUDE I LITERALLY WASTED PRECIOUS MINUTES OF MY LIFE BEING RETARDED LMAO
You must feel proud.

Not an argument

is anything an assertion on a quantum level

I imagine Misa's a cheerleader because the US doesn't really have anything equivalent to idol

They could just make her a popular Instagram model, would accomplish the exact same thing

It's an assertion. Everything's an assertion.

>make her an instragramodel
>REEEE THEYRE JUST SHILLING IG THIS IS JUST NORMIE SHIT THIS IS GONNA BE SO DATED LOL

You're right, it's gonna accomplish the exact same thing: bitching.

How about teenage pop singers or tv starlets? Even e-celebs would work nowadays.

Oh god this is so fucking cringe kill me now look at that Light

This is the stupidest complaint I've seen about the movie. A cheerleader is fine, seeing as Light's no longer a law student either.

holy fuck why did they choose that guy to play Light? Light is an extremely intelligent asian chad with a masculine lean face that keeps his thoughts and emotions close to his chest.

guy in op is a mouth breathing pussy faced bitch. he looks like someone you feel sorry for as soon as you meet him

wtf

Misa is a cheerleader because that's just what they wanted for the adaption of the anime They've confirmed she's going to be a famous pop star too in this version to keep up with the whole idol background they had for in the anime.

Even with all of the possible flaws, I'm still just excited to see Willem as Ryuk.

>character squats in chairs
>eats with his hands
>constantly interrupts people and doesn't understand simple social cues
>make him black

There will be cries of racism and it'll be hilarious.

Willem Dafoe as Ryuk is the only saving grace for me.

No L is the one raised in Britain

I know, nothing in my post indicated otherwise.

>Willem Dafoe is confirmed for ryuk?
>Look up cast
>Willem Dafoe - Ryuk (voice)
>Voice
Fug, he would look great in makeup.
Ryuk is going to be CGI, right?

Did you see the trailer yet, user?

His voice is heard at the end.

But why is L black?

Half the posters on Sup Forums are autistic.

Yes, you can see it at the end of the trailer.

I'll be too busy thinking of Green Goblin to pay attention to Ryuk. He better ask Light "Are you in or are you out?" When asking about the Shinigami Eyes and Light replies "It's you who's out Ryuk, out of your mind"

>Half

More like 2/4ths.

I prefer to go in blind. Usually I only look at the names attached to the film.

Because he qualified? I don't know how actors are decided but they thought he'd fit despite being black. It's obvious it isn't taking place in japan so they aren't restricted to asian actors

So, can we expect the shitstorm that will be brought upon this since the creators of the show basically turned it into "white boy wants to kill black guy"

>Because he qualified?

We're getting together a team for the relay race. Our starter will be the guy without any legs. There were plenty of guys with legs we could have chose, but we noticed everyone else was picking guys with legs so we thought it'd be better if we went with the opposite.

Yeah, but those people who would be offended would be offended anyway by L and Light being played by americans and not asians

What black guy hurt you user? Why do you think that a black L is the death sentence for this movie?

You know I wasn't expecting this L to do that retard shit he does when he sits, is he going to eat candy too?

I guess being all hooded up isn't enough and they need to add the original jap quirks into it

>caring about Chinese cartoons
>Caring about a live action remake of a Chinese cartoon

>that picture

hello rebbit

This is a work of fiction, while MLK is a real person. They are not comparable.

The only thing pleb-tier here is your godawful taste.