Could someone explain this ?

Could someone explain this ?

>BREAKING: France to increase strikes in Syria, Iraq "to hit those who threaten us"
>France to increase strikes in SYRIA, IRAQ "to hit those who threaten us"
>"to hit those who threaten us"
>driver was TUNISIAN

>aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/france-truck-plows-crowd-nice-bastille-day-160714214536526.html

BAD GOYIM!!

Its all the plan

Are you stupid yo believe those arabs planned all those attacks?

All those attack were planned by the govt to justify attacks in syria and put more fear in people for isis

You germanics are stupid

>bombing innocent women and children
way to go, france

>Muslims
Not even once

They may as well bomb Paris and Brussels, they'd probably get higher numbers of ISIS sympathisers

More to the point, the Muslim was in their country. He didn't teleport from Tunisia to France, he was one of them.

So, following the logic of "to hit those who threaten us", complete this sentence: France needs to ______ the Muslims in ______.

U mistook acid for the red pill you shit eating little girl

mud looks the same all over the world, user. nothing of value will be lost.

preventing future terrorists, imo.. im str8 ^ sick of this shit

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Ok pig

Pigs too

Hear me out Sup Forums. What is 9/11 WAS real and the 9/11 was an inside job meme was brought to life. The governments now commit terrorist attacks in their own countries to cause fear.

>bomb middle east
>more refugees

Because it's easier to bomb ISIS than to acknowledge that your enemy is actually Islam, the muslims in your country, and the immigrants that come to France every year.

The F-35 would be a great asset to fly in France's sorties

This thread just show that germanics are very stupid

Tell Muslims to leave
Deport them if they refuse
Threaten to kill them if they stay
Put those who disobey in camps first
Deal with them

>Tell Muslims to leave

And how will you know if someone is a muslim ?

you can tell what a muslim looks like. long beard, brown, jew nose, etc. believe it or not, muslim is a race.

>you can tell what a muslim looks like. long beard, brown, jew nose, etc. believe it or not, muslim is a race.

ok let me get this straight, if you are brown and have a beard it automatically means that you are a muslim ? Is this american logic ?

don't play stupid with me, kraut. you know what i am saying. and yes, if you fit those criteria you are 99% guaranteed to be muslim, 1% to be sikh. but sikh are so few in number, they are irrelevant.

Worked so great for them last time!

Let me know when someone who's actually smart calls for mass deportation.

You do realize a muslim is someone who has Islam as his religion , right ? External features of the person aren't necessary in order to prove someone is a muslim.

He was working on behalf of daesh, who operate primarily out of their territory in Syria and Iraq.

anything but close the borders user.

anything but that

>anything but close the borders user.

If the US borders are closed, how come so many mexicans and cubans are able to cross into the United States each day ?

>Could someone explain this?

Maybe you should ask your local Imam

>yes but the muslims that carry out the attacks are always brown bearded and jew nose. can't prove me wrong. merkel has you cucked brother

>Maybe you should ask your local Imam

Nah I will just ask your local mexican cartel boss

DELET