It's Janeane Garofalo's 55th Birthday!

It's Janeane Garofalo's 55th Birthday!

If you know her, met her, worked with her, or performed with her, share your stories here.

Attached: 61657912_2486947624671197_5581607693925220352_n.jpg (960x856, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbl47HGRB68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hot, hot, hot.

she smells bad and is a hateful feminists.

i want to fill her mouth with my big beefy poo stew

Her stand up is fucking terrible

Not at all.

Janeane hair/wig stories please?

Met her once, she was a total cunt

I performed with her about six years ago at some shitty comedy club, she naturally has a superiority comple because she's a hairy feminist dyke.

Details please

Tell me all about it. Where was it?

SO like is janeane like a meme now or is this just the same stalker posting everyday?

Stalker

It seems like a desperate stalker because the postings are not repeated or constant. If it were a real meme it would be much more rampant. I think if the OP ever met her irl she'd probably end up dead

Passed her on the street, said hi like a normal human passing another and she had her bodyguard get in my face. Fuck her

bodyguard? lol, does anyone pay that much attention to her that she needs one?

Bullshit. She doesn't have a bodyguard.

Smells absolutely like rotten sulfurous eggs

Dude, fuck off already...

I dont understand this Janeane Garofalo meme, why are you so obsessed with her hair?

I'm obsessed with her and her hair. She's lovely.

seriously why does OP make these memes everyday?
she's like a D list celebrity that no one ever thinks about except for him

Dudes been posting for years now

he doesn’t even deny it

She appears on TV and podcasts, so she still has visibility.

i can smell her BO though my monitor

okay whatever you say stalker
seriously get some help this isnt normal

She was on The Majority Report.

Didn't somebody here work with her on Girlfriends Guide To Divorce?

Attached: 2qf0rn.jpg (400x585, 58K)

Womp.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP!

sage.

Smells like sulfur stirred with the grease pot in the dumpster behind a chinese seafood rat hole.

Post a photo of yourself op
For keks

How did Janeane Garofalo hurt you OP?

She didn't.

why are you stalking her?

I'm not. Just looking for stories/gossip.

I actually think she's funny
I love The Larry Sanders Show and she was imminently fuckable on that show
youtube.com/watch?v=Kbl47HGRB68

go read TMZ and stop spamming Sup Forums

Bingo, she was so hot in that scene and on the show.

Comment #40

I heaps wanna lick her toes and her shitter

Can you start my orange?

Bullshit!

I licked her butthole and then we shared a bag of Doritos while watching the episodes of Seinfeld that she was in. Maybe it was one episode and she tricked me while I licked her butthole

Quack.

Attached: duck-big-bill.jpg (1333x1000, 255K)

One time Janeane Garofalo sucked my balls so hard that when I was washing my balls later they hurt real bad

mr quacker thread?

Attached: 1563087743512.jpg (617x827, 63K)

i now declare this thread a duck thread in the name of Hugh Neutron

Attached: 1563074145798.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Attached: 1563073737313.jpg (900x1200, 229K)

Attached: 1563087668398.jpg (720x542, 46K)

Attached: 28932.jpg (528x523, 85K)

gg/2ZZ2kC cunny

Attached: 1563073934046.jpg (232x293, 9K)

Janeane Garofalo's brother. Little Franky Garof

Hi Elmer Fudd.

Haha, what?

I worked security for one of her comedy shows. All she did was grab her vagina and groan. Sometimes saying "This shit can you believe this shit? Ugggh" the audience would laugh and clap. "The president is just Uggggh" and she grabbed her crotch and groaned again. Probably the funniest female comedian out there.

Lame.

I met Gerofalo at a grocery store awhile back. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but she kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen moon cups and goddess lube in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the moon cups and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence from non-binary filmmaking equipment," and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each moon cup and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by talking about feminist comedians really loudly.

Welcome back!

When I first met Jannnnanenano Gurrfalo I had limsticks lymphopahpaw. Then we rode horsesnback riding. That was fun day huh? Remember? Those were the days. Huh? You remember that?

Lol, jeanine garraffalo goon detected

Who is that? She looks nuts.

Go away Janeane!
You're not famous anymore.

Yes she is.

>top ten creepiest Sup Forums mysteries
>Number four. janeane garofalo stalker
Reported to FBI for autism

Attached: garofalog.png (473x314, 214K)

why are you so obsessed?
why do you keep making these posts?

You never know who has stories.

This meme is so dogshit and below even Sup Forums I can only assume it's her people trying to generate relevance.

I thought she was cool in half baked.

[You need to seek therapy]

At this stage this shit just has to be low quality bait. Like on no meta level funny just Zzzzzz

Bump.

Fucking who?

Loved her in "The Matchmaker'.

Ran a train on her at skankfest with my boy Louis j gomez. Can't wait till next skankfest

How was she? Tell me all about it.

I'm late to the thread - Happy Birthday, Janeane!!

Yay

I actually did met her once at a hotel bar in Redbank. She was super easy to talk to was very chill until she started getting drunk. She got mean real fast.

Tell me all about it.

It was the Oyster Point about two years ago. I was there for a wedding and god knows why she was there. We made small talk, she thought it was funny that I remembered her from Ben Stiller's sketch show. Then she started to ask me to show my dick, I'm like... this is joke, right? Nah, she kept at it. Saying 'Lemme see you jerk off. C'mon sport'. I could tell it wasn't sexual, it was just about humiliating me. This was right after the Louis CK drama. I got flustered and left back to my room. She fucking laughed.

Maybe she knew the couple.

Get some sleep, Louis.

Fuck you, my life is ruined.