The 100 Live Thread

New episode on now...for the 5 people left that still watch

i watch it for my titfu clarke

How did murphy know the akrfags died the day before?

Also, fuck jasper. I hate him so much.

i watched this originally for the atmosphere. i liked the sort of post-post-apocalyptic sci-fi survival feel.

but its total shit marketed at teenagers (specifically girls or beta boys) and with each season i've really got to push myself to enjoy it

it still has all the stuff you liked it for originally.

>It's a Jasper gets high episode

While I agree that it has gone around in circles with different actors periodically taking up different roles for no reason the first few episodes had a totally different tone than the entire rest of the show. There was a sense of adventure and exploration with fun trippy stuff. Sure, that was when they had just got out of prison and hadn't realise that they were out of the frying pan and into the fire but I miss the glowing wildlife and mutant animals and impromptu parties.

Will she be okay? she just injected herself with that black blood crap.

this episode has been cool. hopefully they're finding their stride for this season.

Why would anyone watch this shit?

lol, everything you described was in this episode. glad to have you back bro!

Best episode so far in this season. This show is underappreciated.

This season has been pretty awful... havent watched the newest episode. I really hope its good or I may drop the show for now and then binge watch all of it later.

Well that's a nice surprise. I haven't watched it yet because timezones are a thing.

Season 1 - Pretty Cool, But Not Great

Season 2 - Fucking Amazing

Season 3 - Total Shit

Season 4 - Probably Won't Watch Since 3 Was SO Fucking Bad

This could have been a great show about a bunch of kids that have to survive on earth and slowly they begin to turn on each other and disband and form separate tribes and shit.

The mountain bunker was a neat idea.

The AI trying to take over was the shittiest plot ever made.

All the grounders were annoying as fuck.

Basically.

I'm on the ride for the duration though, I almost like it more when it's fucking dumb as shit. Terribad shows are like crack to me, every season of this like like a coin flip, I either enjoy it because it's good or enjoy it because it's ridiculous as anything.

I'm behind as fuck but I used to watch Once Upon a Time with my old housemates, we'd tune in every week to just rip the shit out of it. It was good times.

My new guilty pleasure now is "Into the Badlands".

The fact that it's a post-apocalyptic kung fu pseudo-Western kind of says it all.

Yup, that's it in a nutshell.

The A.I. mind-control cult shit ruined the show.

I watched the first 2 episodes of the season then just kind of forgot the show even existed and stopped watching. Has it been any good?

There was an element of mystery at first with all the different factions and not knowing who the Mountain Men (I think they were called) were or how the grounders were organized, etc... but since then it's pretty much just been all cards on the table, which makes it a little less compelling.