VIDEO OF SUSPECT ANTWAN KUMIYA SWEARING ALLEGIANCE TO ISIS PRIOR TO THE ATTACK

Video of Antwan Kumiya swearing allegiance to ISIS prior the attack.

youtu.be/q1_32wPrdSQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWzI_Wn0ZwM
youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that eggman?

holy KEK

>tfw Sup Forums is too young to understand that video or understand who that even is

I miss Dice Clay, real comedy

Little boy blew....he needed the money

Fuckin' gold

Is he wearing fucking underwear on his head?!

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUszzzzshhhh

72 Sue Lightnings await him in heaven

>it's a comedy fatwa

who is this back ally Tunisian knife fighter?

Sir, he's a Corsican pimp but I don't give a care.

The last drop in the French Connection.

>NIGGAS JUST STOP WITH THE FUCKIN'... HORSESHIT. YOU GUYS WERE VERY SUCCESSFUL TOGETHER, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE SONNY WITHOUT CHER NIGGA.

>You're not vanguards, motherfuckers, you're a fuckin' duo! It's called brand! It's call identifiability, motherfucker, what you doing! Stop trying to be revolutionary "oh, I'm gonna do a podcast in my basement, hoodily doodily!" Get back together and shove some wiffle ball bats up teenager's assholes, you fuckin' finished old men, do some ol' crazy shit! Or else you're done! THAT'S WHY WE LOVE YOU TWO PIECES OF SHIT.

AND OPIE WHAAAT? YOU SAID... "I NEEEDED YOU"... TO ANOTHER MAN??" NIGGAH WHAAT THE FUUCK - Are you fuckin' serious right now?

We're GUYS you fuckin' piece of shit, BUT WHEN YOU SAY THAT... IT'S BITCH SHIT. IT'S FUCKIN' WOMEN TALK. MEN DON'T SAY THAT TO EACH OTHER MAFUCKAH WHERE THE FUUCK DID THIS COME FROM?

How codependent are you, Opie? This is FUCKIN'.... UNBELIEVABLE.

AND FUCKING SKINNY MARGARET CHO SET THIS OFF? ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS? Nobody has EVER given anything that squeaky voiced hack said any attention unless they were pretending to be interested SO THEY COULD FUCK HER!!!! SO UNLESS YOU'RE GETTING THAT TIGHT KOREAN-AMERICAN PUSSY CONSISTENTLY, WHYYY THE FUUCK... WOULD YOU CARE? YOU'RE FUCKING GANGSTERS! You're made-fucking-guys! She's not fucking Billy Batts, mafuckah, SHE'S AN OPEN MICER THAT GOT A "ETHNIC FEMALE" PASS FROM THE BUSINESS. How much credibility can Esther Ku have with you?!?!

> ANTWAN KUMIYA
Took me a second

>mfw hes been dead for 5 years now

all the bullshit that happened since.

Opie and Anthony fans are the worst.

Does anybody know what this guy is going on about?

>DICIS
>ISIS

>tripfag
>calling anyone the worst

Can anyone else explain what he means by these cryptic missives?

THE
ABSOLUTE
M
A
D
M
A
N

fuck off leaf

Looks just like a fucking beaner (except more muscular). I hate him even more now.

I didn't cry when he died, but I cried when 'lil Jimmy couldn't tell Patrice he looked like Rachel Jeantel.

They're getting whiter.

Pray for this brave and courageous soul.Allahu Akbar

Well we know he wouldn't say no to a 13 year old bride.

Because it was always about what was funny and what was true.

That fat fuck would be screaming about "filthy a-rabs" right now.

tss what's he takin a shit or sumthin

>Patrice isn't around to call BLM some ignant niggas

Anthony was squirming, his body in absolute heaven, as Opies thick tongue dove deeper into his ass hole, rubbing up against the sensitive walls of his rectum. Opie loved the taste of Ant's colon, the sweat and smell of shit and body odour that wafted into his nose and tastebuds. Opie's cock grew even harder at the erotic pleasure of eating the Tunisian Knife Fighter's ass. This continued for about five minutes before Opie stood up, long dick at full mast, and looked down at Ant.

“*sniff* I’ve been waiting for this for a long time, where we at with the gay anal sex? Can I fuck you? Just the tip, just a taste.” Opie asked, already lining his cock up with Ant’s asshole. He knew the answer.

“Fill me, Opie. Fill me with your meat. I want to feel you in me like you're Sue Lightning.”.

With this, Opie smirked at Corsican man, who was obviously madly in lust for Opie. He spat once more on his dick, and then lent forward, his lips coming close to Ant’s, as his legs were pushed up against Opie’s broad shoulders. The two men sighed in unison as Opie’s head entered Ant’s ass, then they locked lips as Opie slid another 4 inches in. The kissing became frantic, tongues exploring all cavities of the mouth, as both men started to sweat, so turned on by the hot sex. Opie & Anthony made out like horny teenagers, and Anthony felt his body fill with Opie's gift. Ant’s asshole was tight, and Opie could feel his walls closing in around his unprotected cock as he pushed all nine inches in.

Anthony moaned in pleasure at the feeling of the brotherman's cock deep inside his wet Sicilian boypussy. Opie thrust back and forth, roughly, then softly, then quickly, fucking Ant's tight little boy-pussy, dominating Ant's tight arab ass. The pleasure built to a climax. Finally, Opie exclaimed as he finally came a gigantic load of thick, creamy cum up Anthony's thirsty asshole:

"I'm ALL IN."

Wow Thunderf00t must've really been pissed about the Brexit!

looks jewish to me

Mr.skeletal

>Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
>Jack was a fag so we cut off his dick

top shit Anthony

looks like a tranny if you ask me. Tumblr has been getting pretty radical.

You know it's Toronto so stop thinking he's Canadian

That's the famous corsican pimp

Looks like Anthony Cumia from Opie and Anthony.

NICE TRY, BONE-BAG

Thanks Mr Skeltal

He would have been on their side, he hated whites.

Anthony Cumia is the shit

Really old comedy references

youtube.com/watch?v=BWzI_Wn0ZwM

fuck off bone head

What the shit, is that tightey whiteys on his head?

Is he wearing his underpants on his head?

The fuck, he was never funny.
What the fuck.
Fuck you fucking shit nigger.
Opens up
"So I was gettin a blowjob in the bathroom"
*CROWD FUCKIN CHEERS*
total shit.

Can anyone else explain what this guy means by this? He seems to think a Dice reference is obscure to anyone who's unfamiliar with all his old catchphrases as Ant does them?

Do you think he thinks O&A fans don't know who Dice is or something? It's all very confusing but I'm not sure what he means by any of it.

Based Anthony

I think its a literal towelhead

leave it alone...

I wish Ant never got fired and comfy O&A w/Jim never broke up. Despite Opie being an unfunny cocksucker it was a fun show. Also RIP based Patreeky.

He only hates whites so far as it is required for him to keep his black membership card. His true passion was hating women.

>people still listen to this faggot after his meltdown over his trap bf

doesn't even have the balls to admit he likes feminine dick, how can I believe his tough guy act?

fucking hell, what the fuck happened to the iron sheik?

I really wish he'd write some new fucking material, it's pretty fucking embarrassing to watch.

is that really the diceman?

>Don't like child brides

>You're all a bunch of bigots

Jack be nimble
Jack be quick
All these jewses need to die

OoOohhhhhh

Thank Mr. Skeltal

youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w

this is now a skeletons thread

The perfect cover for a deep sleeper terror agent

i hope ant is doing well. i wanted to see his network succeed.