Had one chance

>had one chance
>born a fucking chink
>in a nation that doesn't even fucking exist

Ching chong bing bong, life is cruel get over it.

Life is what you choose. Peace be with you, brother. Only through learning to love struggle can you remake the world.

Still better than the Mainland chinks.
Don't worry about it bud.
I'll be rooting for you when the Commies invade.

At least you still have your flag and little island. Here in Nam, too many commie cock suckers.

could be worse

you could be a korean with a 2 inch dick

Huh I drove by some restraunt flying one of those flags

Guess the capitalists Vietnamese are in America

There's about ~23% chance to be born in either India or China.

>friend has a vietnamese gf
>we're watching a vietnam war documentary together
>"oh that's where my other aunt lived, she wasn't able to make it out with the rest of the family"

shit's way heavier than

fuck the democrats

As far as east asians go Taiwanese are pretty lucky. Your country seems pretty bro tier, on par with Japan and South Korea.

You could have been born into some commie shithole, so don't be too upset.

>subhuman mainlander chinks have hundreds of nukes pointed at us
>one day some crazy alpha chink will like "ONE CHINA NAO"
>our hills, our towns, our trees, it will all turn into ashes
>the last hope for a free china would be destroyed by one push of a button

>lucky

For next 10 years max, by then Japan's population decline and social problems caused by that will look like practice play as Taiwanese plummets into literal oblivion faster than you can say kissa without accent.

Buy a Truck

Shut the fuck up Taiwan you have the best bants

I share your pain my 兄弟

Fpbp

CHINA NUMBA WONE

>have one chance
>born half roach half sand nig
i dont think youve experienced true pain

You live in Canada, fuck off.

If it makes you feel any better my dad fucking loves you guys.
He also hates China with a passion.

Is life in Taiwan any different than China?

At least your flag is nice. Be proud of it

you have more freedoms and the government doesnt harvest your countrymen's organs for money.

>>had one chance

Don't be so sure bro.

Oh shut up yes it is.

If we wanted you gone all we need to do is not send in any aid for your future natural disasters. Enjoy your typhoons fucker.

t.Mainlander

you guys are basically a bigger singapore. both japan AND china offshore all of their most crucial operations to your country. mostly in taipei, though.

china wouldn't ever nuke you. you guys have got to seriously stop letting niggers in though. I got physically angry last time I saw a nigger in taipei. why is he alive?

>had one chance
>born syrian

im ex muslim, but seriously fuck this shit

>Had one chance
>Born in an age where the whole earth has already been carved up
>born in a shell of a once great nation

>born a true chink and direct descendant of powerful world changing dynasties and true heir of China

Yeah naw, taiwan is pretty based.

being americas lapdog

>muh 4000 year civilization
t.zhang

>is a chink
>believes the "one chance" meme

>had one chance
>born nigger asian

i wish i was arab or negro. tired of feeling like i'm not a man.

This very second, sitting silently, just outside of PRC territorial waters, is a US Ohio class SSBN armed with 24 Trident-2 SLBM's each currently armed with 8 MIRV 488KT yield warheads. This effectively provides the striking power of 192 nuclear warheads, with each providing 30+ times the destructive power of the Hiroshima bomb (or, but another way, 91 megatons of nuclear destruction). One single US SSBN can effectively destroy every single significant military target, city and area of industrial output in the PRC and can do it before China could mount an effective response.

No weapons system on earth is a more effective and terrifying deterrence. You can't track it, you can't see it, you can't stop it and it's only 4-8 minutes away from destroying everything around you.

>just outside of PRC territorial waters
>outside
that's cute

>tfw White
>tfw American
>tfw Shot

You know whe they're called ICBMs? Because the SSBN isn't parked right oupside of Chinese waters, it's in the middle of some random piece of ocean, anywhere.

台湾是中国的土地,希望中国终于会统一
Taiwan belongs to China, once the U.S implodes from civil war with blacks or is too busy with muslims, we will be coming for you.

Vietnamese food is great, you should try it out. There's like 15 within a 10 mile radius from my house, I eat it once a week.

>US exploding into civil war
>NOT China
I've got some bad news for you, buddy. I hope you enjoyed increasing house prices in Vancouver while you could.

I am being diplomatically correct. And it wouldn't matter either way. Before they could get one missile out of a silo or a launch order to their 094 SSBN's, everyone who matters would be dead. They know it and that's why Taiwan remains a "renegade" province.

Chinese people are fine with the CCP as it stands. Meanwhile you have ghetto niggers going wild across your country. Also Canadians are way too cucked to do anything about housing prices.

You guys make the best value in the scooter industry. At least you have that.

>Canadian
>Speaking chinese

>Inb4 Australia

Hey, don't beat yourself up! You guys make good shoes for Reebok!

I'm going to Taiwan next week to fuck one of your women, no joke. Gonna spend 25 days giving her Canadian cock.

there need to be vandal group all across asia to vandalize white tourists so they don't come back. women need to be separated from the sexual demon

Taiwanese people are like the poor man's Japanese. Got a Taiwanese gf. Worth the money.

this.

Should be proud of this desu.

Even australia could not produce a product this shitty in vast quantities.

You're delusional. No population will stand with working in factories 7 days a week while making the wages of a part time McDonald's worker.

We have our own problems, sure, but if you think we're going to break the stereotype of being lazy to fight a war in the streets, you're crazy.

China is going to fall like no country we've ever had the opportunity to witness. It's going to be incredible watching the news when it happens.

Tzuyu pls go

She wants to have a mixed baby, because she thinks white skin and hair is superior. Also if she has a son, she wants him to have a larger dick.

fuck off you idiot

at least you weren't born a nigger

Truth got you mad, Chang?

Yeah mate, going to another country to fuck their women is refugee/nigger mode thats for sure

this thought made me not wanting to marry any women though seriously. and made me hate your people too.

The Chinese people have never been richer. To the point where our elites can go buy foreign real estate in cuckanda and make the locals cry. Yea per capita were not doing that great, but all in good time. The CCP is here to stay and I saw that as a Canadian Born Chinese.

CHING CHONG MISTA PING PONG. YOU GO TO DA LING LONG TO GET YOUR LITTLE WING WONG?

your nation is awesome OP you guys have a lot of great products headquartered in your country like GPUs

Not my fault your women are racist as fuck against Asians.

jesus goddamn christ

have pride in your race
make it better

>Calling other people cucked
>Being cucked by a government who hides the fact that tank man even happened

Yeah, Red, you're right, they'll be able to keep the people content forever. Just like the Soviet Union keeps trucking along today. It's not like we have the ability to crash your economy or anything. Not that we really need to, your currency manipulation will stop your economy from ever taking off in the long run.

Be the break out chink that's better than all the rest, dumping the bad chink habits.

>wish i was arab or negro
You'd wish you were a chink again.

No one said the CCP was perfect, but China is doing fine as it is and doesn't need a democratic intervention that you americans like to give out every 3 years.

I wish hk is still a britsh colony

it's your fault to not just be with your own kind. lurk more, newfag, we've all agreed that racemixing is not Sup Forums. you people are so annoying, like why can't you just be humble and quiet about it ? don't start triggering.

what did she mean by this

if i was a female, yes. but i'm a male, so i don't think so. i would be very thankful, actually.

I've been lurking since before your country was connected to the Internet. You need to grow some thicker skin, I'm not even going to Indonesia, I'm going to Taiwan. And don't get so worked up, I've been with her for 5 years now, it's not like I'm pumping and dumping. I treat her right.

thanks for that choice fucking azumanga dioh clip weeb

> me implying you're a weeb when I know the source of that

that makes you not treating asian men right

Had a taiwanese room mate last year, you guys are pretty cool. I respect the level of bants you have prepared to use on mainlanders in any conversational circumstances.

like, knowing that girls like that exist and guys like you are many, too much anger and hatred.

Taiwanese people seem pretty bro-tier from my experience. Keep tellin those mainland chinks to fuck off

Hey man, she started the relationship. She approached me. Stop trying to pretend the evil white man is at fault.

you're talking with the white devil. there's a reason niggers are there in the first place - to humble them.

Taiwan is amazing

>Mainlander
>US Flag
Stop buying up American property you commie fucks.

It is, very nice country. I lived there for 3 years. The only real complaint I have is the humidity.

t. Dog eating, organ harvesting, open defecating, commie chink

but you said yes, wtf, gtfo racemixing traitor, you belong nowhere.

make them women feel bad about wanting your people. all men should be equal in women's eyes. ugh fucking women.

I like your food

The deployment pattern depends entirely on geopolitical tensions and the level of concern regarding a potential first-strike. While US SLBM's have exceptionally long range (making them an excellent supplement to land-based ICBM's), one of the primary advantages of SSBN's is their potential undetected proximity to their target.

A US SSBN operating in the South China Sea, would be able to destroy pretty much everything that mattered in China before any early warning system could provide an effective alert.

You commie fucks ruined my ancestral homeland. You faggots should be afraid, not the Taiwanese.
Sweet dreams you subhuman trash.

don't worry about it bro, it's not like you'll ever land a woman with this attitude.

A lot of them were evacuated or came to the u.s after Saigon fell to commies in the mid 70s.

I didn't teach her to think that way, nor did I approve of it. I have to remind her to not be so prejudiced against Asian men.

Taiwan belongs to China btw

what did she say about asian men ? tell me, now.

If Taiwan were less humid it'd literally be perfect.

Taiwanese food is amazing. I like it so much I come back every summer.

Taiwan is literally an improved China on every front

>one chance
>born spic
>in Costa Rica with European descendancy

'tis okay I suppose

>Taiwan belongs to China
Not in a million years. How's Indonesia btw Chang?

might makes right, I don't care much about communism in the modern age, but might makes right. China was weak before and was fucked by Britain, Japan, and every other western power. Might makes right, fucking cucks will never understand and rather be an american running dog along with HK.

i still don't understand why God pair us with those soulless creatures.

Why do you care about what one Taiwanese girl thinks?

Try to have more self esteem.

>you could be a korean with a 2 inch dick

3 inches mate, get your facts straight.