Wow. I'm utterly disgusted by the attacks that happened tonight in Nice

Wow. I'm utterly disgusted by the attacks that happened tonight in Nice.

In light of the attacks, I think it's time to reexamine truck ownership. Look at this thing. This is a really big truck. Who needs anything like this just to travel around their town? why can't we all use small cars that do no harm to anybody? Why would such a large death machine as this even exist?

I understand that we have the right to own a truck (as granted to us in the 1st amendment), but surely we could use some common-sense truck regulation? I think we need to take proactive steps to stop people from using assault trucks to murder hundreds of innocent newborn children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A4W-wOn9tGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK TRUCK

this is bait

This is just shitposting, you idiot.

BAAAAAAAAAMMM

We need to ban studded tires to limit the carnage.

It's neither. I'm legitimately worried about the rampant truck ownership and the stigma behind it in America. It's clear that we need a solution to this fast, before more people, particularly white supremacists, exploit this to their gain.

>Colombia

pretty much a non country

youtu.be/A4W-wOn9tGM

big rigger discipline
high capacity semi-auto

need help please contibrute

>Oh look it's this thread
>HAHA TRUCKS KILLED PEOPLE LOL YOU SHOULD BAN THEM CHECKMATE LIBERALS
>guns are specifically designed to kill things

Fuck the ATA. This is all their fault for creating pro-truck propaganda and blatant Islamophobia/racism/global warming

>Taking this seriously
>doesn't understand satire

shut the fuck up you retarded fucking nigger

>Not realizing that genuine satire actually points out the fallacies of the opposition
>This is just committing fallacies and claiming its satire.

No you shut the fuck up and fuck Kek you fucking sperg faggot.

wow you fucking islamophobe

way to blame the attack on muslims when theres no proven link between the driver and isis

if that man did not possess such a dangerous machine then hundreds of children would still be alive right now

Trucks are specifically designed to haul things. Hauling someone across the ground is lethal. They are literally killing machines. You're part of the problem

Hi, Sup Forums, my name is Chris McEvans, but you can just call me Mac. Wheel you listen to my Saab story? Fasten your seatbelts, you're in for a bumpy ride...

I'm really upset. I have a crush on this Nice girl, but our relationship is totally flat. It's like she doesn't even know I exist! I had a really Goodyear so far, but this past month has just been driving me crazy! I'm telling you, this girl will just not give me a brake. At first I thought I was on track to dating her, however it turned out she was tired and just wanted to take things slow. I auto known... this completely reversed my expectations!

At this point, I'm fueling like a total mothertrucker. She should know that I can't afFord a nice ring or house! What do you think?

you seem a bit on edge, ahmed al-jihad

>Doesn't understand basic Memetics
>Taking this way to seriously
>Things the 12 credit hours of community college English comp makes him superior to all in thread
>still doesn't understand basic memetics

kek

Please remove yourself from this thread. We are legitimently concerned about assault trucks.

Thank you.

This was better.

My bad, nigger Trump goy.
I'll be cool next thread, faggots.

I've driven a truck once and it was absolutely terrifying, it was like firing a bazooka and it was really loud.
I have PTSD now

This is nice truck

I hope more people hear your story. Truly, this is cause for restriction. And to think, some people take their children with them when they drive their trucks!

>Uses faggot as an insult
>Thinks it'll our feelings

you're pretty tame by Sup Forums standards so don't get to worked up thinking you're clever.

That's it. I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

It's reflexive homophobia, you know, like 90% of Sup Forums.
>thinking you're clever
>insulting my intelligence
>on Sup Forums

Woo. I bet you think I HAVE feelings.
Edgy faggot.

will obrama take my trucks away?

>Calls me an edgy faggot
>Thinks that means shit on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums uses tones of homophobic humor
>Sup Forums does it way better than your stall ass bullshit

Underrated

you both are fucking autists

:^ )

Hopefully. You don't need those trucks; they're basically death machines, and why should any civilian own one?

>homophobia is ever actually funny
Manchild detected.

It's only dangerous when in the wrong hands

Trucks should be self drived vehicles. Then again sho should cars.

Also, your analogy is bullshit because driving is a privilege. Owning a gun is a human right.

Ban trucks immediately, It's basically a WMD

YOU DONT NEED 18 WHEELS TO DRIVE

>Id like to see all 8 pallet rigids and less as category A, category B if it's a manual and any 'semi' trailers to be categorised as category D as they are Assault Trucks. Any truck which mimics the look of the truck in the transformers movie should be a prohibited weapon to ensure its not mistaken for an alien attack!! Let's set up a special NSW police Truck registry and ensure that each time a truck owner needs to refuel that all of their personal details are written in a log kept at the petrol station counter available for any would be mass murderer to steal and find out the details for each owner.

Just saw this on facebook, fucking gold.

Never give up your guns 'murica.

Making light of an awful situation in order to further your political aims is reprehensible, OP. Trucks don't kill people, radical muslims do! Ban licenses for radical muslims now. Build a jersey-wall barrier! We need a No Drive List, to protect us.