>60 penalty yards right before half
Ridiculous

if you don't want to get refballed, don't commit fouls. simple

For the New England Patriots he is.

>player quite clearly launches into Gronk helmet first
>celebrates him walking off with possible concussion
>cry REFBALL

kek

You can't shove the receiver out of bounds, just FYI.

This guy is certainly the best handegg player ever seen. I mean, from what I've seen on this board, he's pretty much the MVP of every games played this season and all the previous seasons.

every penalty was legitimate.
the salt being mined in the span of like 10 minutes LMAO

The hit on Gronk and the pass interference were the most blatantly textbook penalties in history lol.

For real. That player can be ejected from the game for that penalty.

Launches? He hit him with his shoulder and helmet as well. How else is he supposed to hit him? Take his knees out?

I'm sick and tired of seeing this faggot get the MVP in every big game.

Lol there are penalties going on every snap.

The point is the pats are being outplayed and would be down 11 points without beta refs helping them

The gronk one maybe that Pi was BS

The PI call was bullshit. Cooks was getting nowhere near that pass.

no

>redirecting a WR out of bounds is PI

Who cares if its the Patriots?

Who wants to see a game where people just score off getting penalty yards,

Because the receiver was blocking his path to the ball.

Jesus the NFL fanbase as a whole is so salty. These were textbook penalties. People on REEEE because it's the Pats, lmao.

Someone post the video of the ref smiling and celebrating with the Pats after the TD.

That delay of game was bs also. Plenty of times they eat that flag

>Defending chimpsonville
How desperate Sup Forums has become.

You fucking tard, the defensive back is allowed to have inside position.

It's posts like these that keep this $(ersfag rooting for the Pats

>refs no longer allowed to smile

You salty faggots are reaching so hard

jesus christ the refs are really not gonna allow the pats to lose

>Crying refball already, and it's only at halftime
What's the matter Pat's haters, are you getting nervous?

>flagrant penalties shouldn't be flagged if they're against the patriots
i'm a niners fan, so i don't really want brady to get another ring, but jfc you haters are retarded

bitch youre down 7 to the swaguars

I agree that the Pats tend to get some rather timely calls, but even I don't think those two penalties were suspect.

>implying you're not massholes desperately trying to make it seem like anyone thinks that was legit
I can smell the fear, the denial

>pats chimping
Lel

Will they retire his jersey letter?

>being so assblasted you assume everyone who disagrees with you is a liar
okay, dude.

Denial is rejecting reality, which is what you're doing.

>kneeling on the ball with 55 seconds and 2 timeouts left
sorry your team already conceded they're going to lose

here we go

holy shit this is so true.

refs fucking gave the game to the patriots

>he furiously types while fighting back tears

League’s rigged. Migrate to NCAA

Sauce

I saw this post googled it and after finding what i need to i come back to this thread. Literally in the time it took you to post your post i was able to google it for myself, you negligent monster.

gay

I honestly think that games like this should be reviewed by an independent 3rd party and determine if the refs were calling the game impartially or one sided like we saw here. If you throw the flag on one team for a penalty, then ignore it on the next drive for Brady... there should be some sort of consequence

I honestly think that anyone who believes the league thinks that the patriots continuing to dominate the post-season is good for the sport or their pockets is a fucking pleb retard soyboy

6abc.com/sports/nfl-prematurely-promotes-vikings-patriots-super-bowl/2968550/

Cry more bitch nigga

lol

Exactly. The NFL referees should all be fired and replaced with competent and unbiased officials.

I guess you are asking for someone to rig it? why else would what you said make sense about people thinking that is some kind of league strategy?

I didn't say that. I said get some form of punishment for refs that blatantly cheat, or the NFL will continue to see a decline in ratings while one team wins everything while leaning on biased refs every year

But the Pats commit fouls and don't get refballed.

If they want a rigging done right that would make bank, it would be a Jets-Philly game. It would be massive ratings and no one would tune out due to boredom or disgust at shitty patriots.

You have to be a retard to believe Goodell WANTS a brady 40+ dynasty

Is Black Ref the GOAT? He's the MVP of like 1000 different games over multiple sports.

Oh good another crying bitch thread

If you don't believe there are some major deals going on to elevate Brady to godlike status you must be fucking retarded. Mark my words, Tom Brady Football Manager by EA Games coming .

>Ref runs in to separate players because Jags D was chipping out
>Get squashed between two Pat's by mistake
>Laugh off the incident
>"OMG HE'S CELEBRATING WITH THEM!! CHEATERS! CHEATERS! CHEATERS!"

ABPism is a mental illness.

Thats fucking garbage. The NFL would vastly prefer that there be a new superstar every 3 years to move merchandise. Most of those 12 jerseys are 5-14 years old at this point

Tom Brady is bad for the league. The league knows this. Its like the NYY in the early 2000s/late 90s, they need to be overthrown before a golden age starts

They've actively been trying to destroy him for years now, from spygate (something LITERALLY every other team did too) to deflategate (something he was found totally innocent of and they STILL suspended him).
He's white; handsome; hard working; Christian; doesn't shit talk; doesn't *dab* etc. Brady is the living embodiment of everything they are trying to destroy in America today, and they're absolutely SEETHING that he cannot be stopped.

>head (dirty hit)
>shoulder
>chest
>stomach
>groin
>thigh
>knee (arguably dirty)
>lower leg
>feet

The dude had to stand on his fucking tips of his toes to force head to head contact. I t was obvious headhunting. Stay classless, you fucking scumbag cunt.