Stephan's video on the Nice Attack

Stephan's video on the Nice Attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQSFv2wUuv4

Don't reply to this thread, I've been here for a while and noticed Stephan starts posting his videos as soon as they are published.

Does everything piss Mr Molyneux off?

I'm flattered you think I'm Stephan, but I posted it here because I saw comments from people waiting for his response to the attack.

noice

>speak your mind loudly and things will change

Cucked as always.

Speaking your mind won't reverse France's 10% muslim population. Speaking your mind won't purge the ghettos of Brussels. Speaking your mind won't get Sven out of his cuck shed and send his wife's bull back to Mogadishu. Speaking your mind won't end a 1400 year conflict with Islam that is just as hot as ever. Speaking your mind won't reverse decades of marxist and neoliberal/neocon policies that have destroyed our society and government.

You didn't watch the entire video, did you?

He's imploring people to take action until those in charge are forced to listen.

Stefan has finally reached my level.

Welcome, friend.

Don't lose your humanity and become what you despise.

I watched the whole thing. He says to raise your voice until they listen.

UPB prevents any effective action from taking place.

UPB?

His ethical theory. It is garbage.

The world sucks, anyone who isn't pissed off all of the time either has just stopped caring or is the one doing the raping.

This is like saying killing is bad so when someone tries to rape your wife and daughter you should not kill the assailant.

Universal peanut butter

Stefan "14/88" Molyneux
Stefan "Gas the kikes, race war now" Molyneux
Stefan "Pull the trigger on every nigger" Molyneux

Don't tell me about it. It is his theory.

Stefan "Lynch the spooks and nuke the gooks" Molyneux
Stefan "Empty my 9 on the welfare line" Molyneux

Stefan "shill my shitty channel on a chinese cartoon message board" Molyneux

Stefan "Spook the Gook" Molyneux
Stefan "Defoo the Jew" Molyneux
Stefan "Banish the Spanish" Molyneux

Stefan "the spook nuke" Molyneux

Damn this guy is so fucking redpilled. Its amazing. He is seriously the world's greatest philosopher today.

He's just trying to get views for ad revenue & Sup Forums eats it up. Years ago he was saying getting politically involved was pointless, and "peaceful parenting would save the world."

Anyway, can't knock him. He makes good points, but the problem is France made their bed with ww2. So did we.

>I'm flattered
confirmed stephan

honestly, I'm OK with this
he's well spoken and spreads nationalist ideals, I'd say he is a good leader of this movement

I know he says to speak out to their governments, but I feel like it's better for things to heat up so the frog notices it's about to boil instead of this slow decay bullshit

How do we channel meme magic to take down Obama?

He is the first traitor President.

Stephan is the man. Agree with him most of the time.

How can that user possibly be Stephan, if I am the real Stephan.

Can anyone find the picture of the girl with the doll in a bodybag which Stef refers to? I'd really like to see it for, ehm, reasons...

No just kidding, I want to share it as the fucking syrian kid was thrown around facebook etc like a live grenade

definitely something Stephan would say

He's on point, kind of takes a weird tangent with the environmentalist movement, but otherwise bretty good video. 10/10

His point being that we wouldn't be so deeply involved with these goat fuckers if it weren't for oil.

what a nice attack

>terrorist attack every two months
>making it the honorary isreal of europe

this guy sucks

Just in case Stefan is here:
Thanks again for recently hosting Bill Whittle on your channel. I think we will need to keep him defrosted and begin restoring the republic now.

greetings reddit

wow what and nice attack and a nice truck

Thank you very much

ya know what, I hate to say it but this is the one video where I feel Stefan is a little wrong.....hear me out

He repeatedly tells the French people that France is still their country, which is not entirely accurate. Since France is still part of the EU, it is tied to numerous EU treaties and regulations and therefore, I posit, that France was already sold to the diplomats in Belgium. The French people could however, take their country back, just as the British did recently.

Wait is this the guy who made fable?
When did he become so red pilled?

what he is saying is it's time to bring guillotines back, and take the spooks to the streets

What ever you think about this guy he really has a way with words. Is it something you develop with practice or is it that high verbal-IQ that many jews have?

Tfw my girlfriend is from Nice

Can't this guy get some coke from Zizek or something? Zizek has way too much and this guy pauses unironically for several seconds inbetween words

Caliph Molymeme looks more like Richard Garriot than him .

this is unwatchable without jumpcuts

>dating a Muslim
Why, m8?

what?

im sure he has revised it a little since he became a father

>LITERALLY A CALL OF ARMS TO NECKBEARDS
fuck sake memenuex, who do you think whites are

Why is this guy on here so much, like everyday, i watch his shit too but damn,

I hardly think Stefan is stupid enough to call for a violent overthrow of the French government in a youtube video.

Honestly, to me at least, it seemed like he was calling for the French to have a referendum to exit the EU and enact immigration and naturalization laws that would prevent extremists from entering the country or obtaining citizenship. A deportation of 1,000's of (((refugees))) would likely be included in that as well. Its not unreasonable to demand laws that respect rights and protect safety. It is unreasonable to chop someones head off on the Champs-Élysées

She's not Muslim tho. She's catholic and a brunette . Very qt too.

that was quick

TWO

VIDEOS

A DAY

HE'S LOST IT FOLKS

>Are you going to speak the simple truths that set us all free?
Dam sun

How much longer until he names the jew?

whittle guy what think bill whittle red pilled

not an argument

pics

He already talks about Ashkenazi Jews semi often .

Anyone feels like these happenings are accelerating in frequency?

There can only be one happening and only Ron Paul can officially decide if it is happening or not. Not even nukes would let us know.

Sup Forums I think we broke him

>it was just a year ago that we were making fun of greece and not yet convinced that you were ruining the world

i fuckin love Bill Whittle. Dudes virtual president series was great. What We Believe is a great series as well

just things that ought to piss one off

But he doesn't run ads on his channel.
He only asks for donations.