Explain black people

Explain black people

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=-GbN4y2Y0yU
youtu.be/aSRVZsMMxyA
youtu.be/6er1hO3EN4k
talk.edu/learn-english/culture-exchange/american-inventions-changed-nation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they know american whites get triggered into white guilt at the mere sight of lynching pictures (nevermind if they were actually justified or not - which in some cases, they were), os they post shit like this and use the librals white guilt to their advantage to get a leverage.

Black people are humans that have dark skin and aren't very intelligent. They seem to have a tendency to grab their genitals and yell whenever somehting they approve of happens, also they will try everything to make every situation turn out in their favour by using primitive mental gymnastics to feel like victims.

>(nevermind if they were actually justified or not - which in some cases, they were)
mob rule is never justified, regardless of what they did. everyone deserves a fair trial.

they weren't many lynchings anyway, which is a shame

Seems like they know karma

during the slavery days blacks weren't bred for their intelligence, that's all I'll say about that

shut the fuck up sub human

>mob rule is never justified, regardless of what they did. everyone deserves a fair trial.
wrong. many of the cases of lynching in the states (both blacks and whites) were against pedos and rapists. it's justified.

>many of the cases of lynching in the states (both blacks and whites) were against pedos and rapists.
They should have gone to trial

Why did you all do us dirty like that anyway?

It's dark humour, wouldn't expect a German to know

One could say, negro humor

ku klux klan only killed about 3 000 niggers in 80 years

>why golly gosh darn it. i have slapped my wife for overcooking the roast and im all done molesting my daughter but i am still angry because my weinee is so gosh small. why i better lynch a negro to call myself down

wh*Tes... Not even once

domestic violence, child abuse and incest are more frequent in the afro american community

Wait. I forgot. America doesnt even have any wh*Tes. Nevermind

the guy that draws this shit looks like this you Sup Forumstard.

>Ja'karter

wat

so like a true american

>trialfags
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html
Mob justice is justified in many cases. Local control is greater than state control.

Would love to see you face mob justice, fucking bigot normalfag cunt. See just how disgusting your morals are when you have them.

>Jesus touched the girls shoulder
>would have probably walked away unharmed and not give a shit for the rest of her life
>now she has to live with the images of a man getting beaten to death by her own father and the image of his cracked skull and bleeding crushed eye sockets will be permanently burned into her retina

hmm yeah white logic

NIGGERS ARE TRASH AND ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE HANGED

>now she has to live with the images of a man getting beaten to death by her own father and the image of his cracked skull and bleeding crushed eye sockets will be permanently burned into her retina
Nice made up bullshit. That little girl is probably more masculine than you, faggot.

"no". Take your edgy third world mentality to the third world.

>That little girl is probably more masculine than you, faggot.
umm ok

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=-GbN4y2Y0yU
HANG THEM ALL

Is he a supervillan?

youtu.be/aSRVZsMMxyA

he's a turbonigger

>let me tell you how the little girls is gonna feel for her life because I definitely know
If I was her i'd be proud of my dad my whole life. You don't know shit about how she feels after her dad saved her from a racist mexicunt who doesn't even look human. More like a bean creature.

*rapist mexicunt.

youtu.be/6er1hO3EN4k

>>Jesus touched the girls shoulder
He striped of her clothes and led her to a shake you retard.

have scandies ever even been belligerent against niggers

never even heard of a scandi killing a nigger

Daily reminder that this poster is a notorious australian pedophile who grew up with abusive and neglective parents so he turned out a hateful little parasite. Instead of calling him rude names and trying to insult him the best turn of action would be to try to show support and care.

>black """people"""
They're called niggers user

who cares about the personal life of other users here? get a life creep

White people got their kicks from hurting and terrorizing black people. My great grandad said the fucking NAZIS were nicer to him than Americans back home. Just this psychotic vitriol against all things black. You had to sleep with a shotgun by the door in case the Klan felt like attacking someone. A white lady threw a horseshoe at my maternal great aunt because she was friends with her daughter. Just insane shit.

>Americans complain that blacks are dumb
>African Americans and Jews are responsible for all American cultural achievements

keKKK'd

>british cultural achievements

>niggers and kikes are responsible for degenerate culture
who would've thought

>The coat hanger

>African Americans and Jews are responsible for all American cultural achievements
Only the ones that are shit. Jews have produced some excellent comedians but beyond that both groups really contributed nothing of value.

Americans in general have contributed nothing of value though

racism is acknowledging that these two don't belong to the same species

uhhh try again
talk.edu/learn-english/culture-exchange/american-inventions-changed-nation/

>potato chips
>condensed milk
Whoa

americans are such subhuman trash

>shitting on condensed milk
God tier ingredient for milkshakes or cocktails.

Funny how always subtle fedora memes mixed with truth in these.

Hee hee

t.

>REAL ninja samurai KEMET emperor named Lou Ting
>Blacks love Lou Ting!
kekingly subtle.

Greek people are humans that have dark skin and aren't very intelligent. They seem to have a tendency to grab their genitals and yell whenever something they approve of happens, also they will try everything to make every situation turn out in their favour by using primitive mental gymnastics to feel like victims.