Screen cap this thread. Martial law begins as night falls on July 15th. 34 49 99 03 19 19 19 6 2. BLM

Screen cap this thread. Martial law begins as night falls on July 15th. 34 49 99 03 19 19 19 6 2. BLM

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2016/07/12/scada_malware/
newstarget.com/2016-06-28-federal-agencies-arming-up-with-military-weapons-for-self-defense-while-obama-says-citizens-have-no-such-right.html
truthrevolt.org/news/report-irs-bureaucrats-stockpiling-military-grade-weapons-arming-agents-ar-15s
theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/09/another-govt-agency-is-buying-massive-amounts-of-ammo/
youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bring it on fucking niggers.

What do the numbers mean?

I have my 12 gauge loaded and ready right next to my bed. Can't be too sure, living in Milwaukee. My AR on standby in the closet in case the hair gets real long.

the numbers mason what do they etc etc

>he doesn't know Martial law means that SWAT will be going door to door confiscating guns

The code of law, my friend

>Thinks im letting anyone take my guns

>he doesn't realize that SWAT in this backwoods farm down means some old dude who weighs in the 340s asking to have your gun, and then calmly leaving because his wife is making meatloaf again for dinner

The fire rises 1/6

Give proofs if possible yo

2/6
ex-soldiers disarmed, soldiers training in urban warfare tactics fore crowd pacification

In the South it means Clint shows up and shoots the shit then checks off on your list of registered firearms that you "lost" them all somehow in the woods out back. He winks at you on his way out to his squadcar with a Confederate flag for a license plate and drives off blaring some orchestral banjo movement.
Then he fights the niggers with you on the day of the Black Dawn.

>the martial law meme

when will it end?

BLM orchestrated by soros and lynch to facilitate a probable cause to enact martial law before Obamas re-election

i already showed the numbers. I'll give you a hint. It involves BLM, and it doesn't

4/6

the turning point of western civilization is soon here, the conventions will be massacres

I keep seeing this red team shit, what is it?

I believe that in military simulations, "red team" is the term for those on the antagonist side of the simulation. So, the nazis, the rebels, the terrorists, the aliens, etc. Could be wrong though.

5/6

red teams are similar to penetration testing hackers, they exist outside a gov't to test its weaknesses from enemy perspective

>thinks he's not all talk

>doesn't realize it will be the National Guard taking your shit

Thanks user, I Jeep seeing 'red team threads' being discussed though. Wondering if it a full Chn general but idk

What is a code of law

FYI, point 5 on this guy's list is a high probability.

Notice talk lately about how "hackers might be able to open prison doors remotely?" Even though that's not possible, it has enormous potential as a false flag event. There have been SCADA rumours flying around lately too.

What better way to pass the TPP and re-enforce the NDAA than "anonymous" "hacking" a prison.

I hope so.

Mind elaborating on why you can't hack cell doors and other prison shit?

6/6

the transition will be slow enough that it willnot be noticable, it has been in motion for several years

see Yuri Bezmenov, red teams understand how to utilize subversion and counter intelligence to alter reality using information

Yeah the national guard will be able to go door to door to every house in the US

What if I don't own any guns?
Will they bin my assault knives?

If a (real) civil war breaks out, rest assured Russia or China will hack american prisons for real.

Fuck obama he should be hanged

>trying to say the National Guard will do anything
I'm in the Guard, dude.
We are the police, the firefighters, the factory workers, the electricians, and everything else.
If the government tells any NG unit in our state to start taking guns, it would be 100% ignored and we would get called in to get ready for civil war. We talk about this shit every month.
You cannot be retarded enough to think a bunch of gun nuts in a backwater who all joined to shoot dudes and blow shit up would ever serve King Nigger in an attack on the American people.

Closed system - no link to the Internet - same a as nuke plants, water, power, etc - none have open systems, but the public doesn't really know that do they? I mean, you didn't until just now amirite?

Only way to "hack" a closed system is if a dipshit hustles in a thumbdrive with a program on it that overrides everything. It's a near perfect false flag scenario.

You want to know how easy it would be to take down large chunks of the United States and split them up into independent nations?

Contrary to popular belief and given the notion that quiet a bit of this information is logically true, the one thing that I rarely see anyone account for is the lack of surprise. A lot of people go straight to the worse case srsly business with this type of stuff but I've seen it from Americans time and time again: We're not all bad. Even those of us who demonize the others. Blacks, whites, Asians, Jew, Mexican: there's more "good" people out there who wouldn't just automatically toss their neighbors to the wolves if they saw it.

Yes, SOME would - but their actually a very small percentage overall even when driven to the breaking point but external factors.

You can red team the fuck out of this all you want but you can not account for human decency because frankly think-tank types just don't want to see it because it blows their models right out of the water.

I, for one, am more optimistic than most on this board and I've been here WAY longer than the majority of you have.

tl;dr: we're not as fucked as you think and there are people in this country who want to see it succeed.

You need to be fucking careful with what you say.

Suxnet did just that: hijacked an air-gapped network

>I've been here WAY longer than the majority of you have
> Uses leddit tier TL;DR like a fucking faggot

Fuck off trans ledditor. Fuck off and never post again until you can post shit correctly.

The world to succeed. If literally everyone could succeed and I could walk through every nation, in peace. That would make me happy. Then the only competition would be friendly.

I have no gun

I have no other property but 2

I've been seeing countless Somalian immigrants moving into my area of Colorado.

Military families are being threatened by these people too in my area.

I think shit will happen world wide soon.

kek

Fuck it, might as well get it over with.

Yep - keep an eye on SCADA attacks too. Creepy, creepy shit.

>King Nigger
I thought service men weren't allowed to call the president the N word?

Frankly the ones that scare me are the one's that have been so compartmented and obfuscated that nobody outside of the 3-4 serious, legitimate, no bullshit state-sponsored hackers have access too.

>both "guys" mispell "saboteur"

Cool and all but that's obvious x-tier roleplaying.

I tried everyting I know, where would I even start looking for this shit?

That's what red teaming is dumbass.

They're paid to sit around and think up logical attacks using available information (and then some) to roleplay what could happen should domino's begin to fall.

theregister.co.uk/2016/07/12/scada_malware/

Shit, this is scary as fuck. It does not help that almost every federal branch of american government is arming itself with military gear.

newstarget.com/2016-06-28-federal-agencies-arming-up-with-military-weapons-for-self-defense-while-obama-says-citizens-have-no-such-right.html

truthrevolt.org/news/report-irs-bureaucrats-stockpiling-military-grade-weapons-arming-agents-ar-15s

theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/09/another-govt-agency-is-buying-massive-amounts-of-ammo/

What the fuck is going on... This is some battle of apocalipse level shit, real scary

The true white/redpill.

>thinks they'd have anyone left after the first dozen houses
Kek

If someone came to take our guns, I wouldn't be waiting for them to get to my house, I'd be coming to them while they're raiding others.

Don't be the prey, be the hunter.

>Attacks of this nature require substantial funding and knowhow to pull off and are likely to be the result of a state sponsored attack, rather than a cybercriminal group.”

I love that this article exists. Thanks for linking.

Anyone have any luck in those numbers in OP, or is he in fact doing counterintelligence and wasting our time?

atleast I only have to wait a day, unlike that "2016 has happened four times" guy.. fucking faggot.

2016 has happened four times.

Sorry, that was a question.

NOT ONE DAY
FOUR SIMULTANEOUS DAYS
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

>34 49 99 03 19 19 19 6 2
Are you a fortune cookie? Are these my lucky numbers?

kek timecube.

Too bad the website is down.

Depends where you live user. If you're in a fairly racially homogenous area or at worst have an Asian/Indian population I doubt there'd be much. I live in the suburbs of Tampa. This place would be a fucking bloodbath 3 days after trucks stopped restocking Publix

Quite the opposite actually

youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
:)... the official song of this entire threat.

I disagree. Look at what has happened and what's happening and then take a look at what people have done about it, and how many have succeeded.

Examples: Everything Obama, everything Clinton, everything in Europe, everything regarding gun rights, everything regarding the national Bank, everything regarding the IRS.

I have an entire folder on my computer with screenshots of dumbasses like you who tell us to "screencap this". None of you has ever been right so far.

Seriously man. I mean I know we get ourselves hyped up on Happenings. But look at the situation and I fail to see how all but the totally clueless can't see the writing on the wall. China is facing extreme danger with its stalled fake economy and is intentionally making a pretense for war in the South China Sea. Russia realizes all its old enemies are paralyzed and helpless. The Mid-east is undergoing nonstop convulsions. Venezuela could descend into total collapse any day. Strongmen all across the West are gaining rapid support while the old orders propaganda arm media and entertainment tries desperately to keep us occupied.

There have been MULTIPLE sources claiming BLM is a purposeful front.

Yeah. If there hasn't been something world shattering by the end of the year I think i;ll be surprised

There was some post a guy made that claimed to be stuck in a loop. Something about a terror attack on a certian day caused the world to go to shit over the rest of the year.. martial law, wwIII and shit, then poof back to plain old migrant 2016 and it all happens over and over. Said hes been through three of four loops allready. The days allready came and gone, nothing happened.

someone post the screenshot.

This thread will most likely die out if you dont give any more hints than those numbers desu senpai

Horse shit

>projecting 10,000 people die of starvation due to infrastructure collapse in a year... in a nation of THREE HUNDRED TWENTY PLUS MILLION
>calling them "three letter agencies" instead of "alphabet agencies" which is what everyone affiliated with the government in even a tertiary way calls them
>MILITARY TRAINED marksman needed to take out power grid (remember a couple years back when a group of drunk teenagers shut down a powerplant because they lit it up fromt eh back of a pickup truck?)
>the media on the side of the rebels

3/10 at best

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

What part of colorado are you in?

>mfw I'm in the military and this shit is gr8 b8 m8

Team Valor Probably

I am just gong to leave this right the fuck here
>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures

Screen cap this. OP is a faggot and wrong

>media on the side of the rebels

I think the wording is just confused. He's saying US propaganda media would call murdered civilians "rebels" or criminals but at the same time RT (Russian media) would report the same event as the US government murdering it's citizens

the chans invented that you thinly sliced cucumber piece of shit

Quints means the holy city of Mecca will be nuclear waste in a few weeks.

Trump will also be president. Praise kek.

What does it really mean though?

Shit. quints now?

Covering their asses in the event that casualties are caused by the government basically in a required use of force.

....Mexi/pol/ here. I.. I don't know what to do. I can't join the dindus, they're generate as they get, and I don't want to get "pacified" if I'm at a """rally""". But.. I can't join the good men fighting the "revolushun n shiet" as they want to deport me. W..what do? I'm more than willing to join the right, but fears of being shipped off to some shithole I've never visited makes me scared desu. W..what will the upcoming race war do?

Also, I fear tomorrow's "Day of Rage." Have my Remington polished and ready.

i was in jail earlier this year. big city county jail. electronic doors.

guards literally surf facebook on the same computer they pull up inmate info and get transfer orders from. but that computer isn't the scada controling the doors.

Are you an illegal?

sure is infowars in here today

Nope, Birthright child, but Trump-desu wants us all out.. My rifle and I are ready to fight the dindus if that's what it will tale to be a "tru" American.

No, he loves you senpai. You can stay.

What a time to be alive!

If you're here legally and speak proper English while loving this country then you're Ok by me. I don't hate Mexico or Mexicans. I hate that our politicians on both sides are trying to use criminals and desperate poor people from your country as a gun to the head of our own population

You're not going anywhere

Thanks but, I've done my research. He wants to challenge the 14th Amendment and revoke all birthright citizens. Am scared. Should I just join the Right Wing death squads when the lootings and riots habben?

CHECKED, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE! !!

Not sure if B8 or serious but he's talking about illegals and always has been. Unless you are illegal in which case...YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Hardworking Mexicans that speak/are learning English and are on their way to legal citizenship are fine. Hell, they're better than most whites.
Beaners who expect the white man to pay for their 14 children=not fine

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Screen capping now, just so I can laugh at happening fags in the future.
Additional proff that in wont happen: these sick singles.

Birthright, english was my first language, spanish my 2nd(Parents), and LOVE america, hate to see her dying thanks to shills and dindus. Never taken a tax dollar, always do taxes, etc. But gonna be shipped out :(

Well they can't take my guns since i recently lost them in a tragic boating accident.

He wants to revole 14th amendment (Born here, american citizen) Therefore, im not a "tru" american if he gets elected.. I'm scared pol.

>Sending swat teams against 300 million people