Really makes you depressed

Really makes you depressed....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksJpuznVJFM
twitter.com/i/videos/753708818119397377
laprovincia.es/multimedia/fotos/internacional/2016-07-15-65007-imagenes-atentado-niza.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Resistance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armistice_of_22_June_1940
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post vid, never got to see

>having feelings

youtube.com/watch?v=ksJpuznVJFM

fuck thats sad

why? you voted for this shit. now reap the culture enrichment you fucking frogs

Why are their roads so dirty, omg.

>This will keep happening
>Liberals wont allow anyone to stop it

Whoops lol

1 like = a zillion prayers

First sadness, then anger will come. Hopefully they'll act on it before becoming overwhelmed.

twitter.com/i/videos/753708818119397377

so much rage

Birth of a nationalist.

his fault for not taking a rifle and go to the middle east and kill as many muslims as possible

A... Are those body parts on the road?

Yes.
see:

Liberal Paradise

LINK TO GALLERY OF NICE PHOTOS
SAVE BEFORE THEY ARE MEMORY HOLED

laprovincia.es/multimedia/fotos/internacional/2016-07-15-65007-imagenes-atentado-niza.html

Religion of pieces

>be french
>die in the streets for lack of healthcare

Let's not forget the true victims of this tragedy are Muslims who face a potential Islamophobic backlash. #NotAllMuslims

So many shitskins and muslims in that crowd.

this one is funny like that syrian kid on the beach.

Don't kid yourselves. Liberals are demonic.
I don't care if your christian, jewish, pray to spaghetti monster, get right with whatever god you know, the end of days is upon us.

I want to have a kid, but it's shit like this that makes me afraid to lose

F

I want to see every last one of these ISIS fucks dead. This picture really pisses me off. I hope the 10,000 troops Hollande mobilizes march right into Syria.

It's not as if France was France anyway. It won't remain France for long.

Liberals aren't the anti-christ, they're just misguided, as are many conservatives. If it wasn't for the push and pull of progressive and conservative populations then the world would never advance.

The problem is special interests fucking with both parties and making them do stupid shit.

>please commit terrorism in my country, you are welcome
>oh no there has been terrorism in my country

lol

This GTA V viral marketing has gone too far.

How many times are you people going to be sad? Sad every month for every mass casualty terrorist attack by the Islamic savages?

A time for being SAD passed long time ago.

>that fucking meat lying around all over the road
damn son

gnarly dude

You'd all be cackling and memeing the picture if it's skin was brown, faggots

really mek u think

Things like this make me glad that I don't have any kids.
Still sad though.

I'm not depressed; I'm angry.

I'm angry that people keep telling me "not all muslims."

I'm angry that people keep mal
king excuses for this shit.

I'm angry that people tell me that more immigration will fix this.

I'm angry that people are so fucking naive other people have to die as a result.

I'm angry that the entire world bends over backwards to accomodate these assholes and the end result will always be the same.

>not being desensitized

F

>The guy on Fox was just saying most of the victims were children

Thanks Obama.....

and not a barbecue in sight

Does anyone else simply not care this time?

I feel no rage, no anger, nothing.
Feels like another terrorist attack in some remote part of Iraq.

Sure would. Because the right people would've died: those that sympathise with or perpetuate muslim filth

Europeans are total faggots

>twitter.com/i/videos/753708818119397377
Muslims must be exterminated. I no longer believe it is possible to allow the "good" ones to live among us. I am ready, whenever the tides turn I will be ready.

No, just fucking angry.

Is there a smug pepe running over wojaks edit yet?

No shit? I have empathy towards my own, people who aren't mudslimes and rabid niggers.

Now kill yourself you Paki scum.

And yet conservatives will never fix it. Trump is rhetoric. They had 8 years of Bush after 9/11 and they never once did anything relevant against immigrants or overseas terrorism.

Underrated

>be american
>get shot

>be french
>get run over by a truck

>be british
>be represented internationally by Boris Johnson

>be german
>institute the SJW 4th reich against your will

>be australian
>get over 9000 in ping

>tfw animal cruelty is still the only thing that makes me furious

France btfo bunch of cucks

>not sending them to Nice to rake in all the muslims
Really, fuck their sand, nuke them from orbit and call it a day

F

No mexico, the Syrian kid was funny because Muslim refugees.

Most SJWs are white, so by that logic we should celebrate white deaths for perpetuating leftist filth. Including this child. You people are ridiculous hypocrites and total sociopaths

F

France ways gets angry

>my own
you are alone m8.

Why don't you go back to eating shit off the beach?

better version

Who really gains from muslim immigration?
Like I can understand wanting to create a total slave state with no free will and can accept that people would want to try to achieve that.
But what is the point of importing muslims?

SUPERPOWER 2030

Yea this didn't make me mad. I'm just adding it to the fire to help convince my normie friends and family trump is the man for the job.

The Dallas attacks made me feel something though so I know I still can.

Is it weird to not have any feelings at all by this?

No anger and no sadness.

I saw and read all these things, then I went and had a poop and now I might make myself a sandwich.

Liberals are even more impotent. It's gotten worse under Obama and Hollande is completely worthless.

THAT'S FUCKING IT, I'M JOINING FFL, AND GONNA RAKE ME SOME MUZZIE BLOOD

Sigh. It's just too much.

I'm not depressed. At the risk of sounding edgy, I think I'm desensitized to it all. Of course seeing dead children in the streets with body parts strewn everywhere hit me in a new way, and I'm sad, but we've seen so much shit happen in so little time it's hard not to get acclimated to it. I'm sad, I'm angry, but not depressed. I know this is going to keep happening and it's not going to stop. When leftists finally wake up and it's their daughter in a body bag, it'll be too late. Right now, all we can do it prepare for the worst and hope it doesn't come.

Bush was a neocon, not a conservative, remember? Bush was a huge supporter of amnesty, and likewise Bush condemned Trump. Bush is undeniably closer to Hillary and Obama than he is to Trump.

French people should be burning down mosques and vandalizing Muslim owned businesses right now. It should be made known that Islam is no longer welcome. But obviously that's a fantasy, this is the French we're talking about.

I know this is lame, but I went on the CoC French server to talk to Frenchmen. I was obviously pro Trump, pro nationalism, pro getting-these-terrorist-fucks-outta-here. Holy shit were they enraged. They called me racist, called Trump a fascist, and told my dumb American racist ass to get fucked by hicks or something. It was kind of hilarious and sad at the same time... even got me muted globally on all servers for 24 hours.

France is truly cucked. RIP.

tbhfam some of the victims look pretty brown.

still think we should crusade.

>Punisher

That should be peoples mindset right now.

pajeet pls, go back to making shitty gpus for AMD

or maybe they were all Algerians desu...

are normies done with islam yet? how much fucking more will it take for them to see? fuckkkkkk just REMOVEE KEBAB REEEEEEEEEEEEE

ISIS must pay for this, make it happen frogbros

You just earned yourself a nuking

>I'm already dead...
Can't help but hope one of those children had a father like Frank.

>But obviously that's a fantasy, this is the French we're talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Resistance

The tragic part is that those kind of cucks are the ones who deserve to get run over by some aloha snackbar maniac, not a bunch of fucking kids.
They all have blood on their hands, and they're too stupid to know it. Maybe they'll realize it when it happens in their town to their friends and family. Or maybe they'll die thinking they were right all along.

I'm alright with this, Islam is cancer.

I am so tired of this shit. Not even the Muslims tho. Seriously first white beta cuck who dares open their mouth to me about "not all Muslims" is going to need dentures and a hernia ring from all the teeth they'll be shitting.

1. Invite people who don't belong to live with you.
2. Pay them not to work
3. Let them run you over with trucks.
4. ???
5. Profit

Actually yes. Anyone who sympathizes with Islam or foreign immigration deserves to die in the same mud.

Killing invaders is half the job. The other half is hanging poisonous snake traitors.

Is it bad if I find these images sadder than refugees, etc. ones?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armistice_of_22_June_1940

it's normal. don't give a shit anymore. until the left stops lighting candles and figures out a real solution to radical islam, i don't care anymore.

If you aren't angry, you aren't human.

how do people about being maimed and then having some fuckface record them like that?

was kinda bothering me how he was just hovering around and not doing anything at all to help...