They make a joke about herpes and you have herpes

>they make a joke about herpes and you have herpes

>you have herpes

A quarter of sexually active americans and about half of sexually active humans have herpes.

>tfw will never even be able to catch herpes

>tfw not sexually active

>joke
>you get offended
>delete this

Is that a picture based on me?

like 90% of the human population has the strain of herpes that just gives you cold sores sometimes

>A movie about a serial killer that has the same mental disorder as you
>you even take the same pills

>sexually active
when does one falls out of that cathegory? one week, one month, one year without sex?

This is the best trolling pic I have seen in a long time

>tfw I thought I had herpes
>turns out it's just an extra nipple on my groin
>nipple #4 at that

But it's true though.

Hey it's me!
Same shoes and all.

I have herpes, Genital warts, and warts on the inside of my mouth.
Never trust a Roastie.

>including Africans

If your bf's mom has herpes since before you were both born but neither of you have herpes, do you both have herpes? My mom had hepatitis when she had me but I don't have it. How the fuck does this work.

This is me but I'm not a virgin.
Haven't been laid in 3 years though

Exposure to someone with herpes is no guarantee of actually getting herpes, particularly if they take medication to manage flare ups.

You're just really lucky.

OP and same. feels good though sometimes, no worries about impressing any dumb stacies

Why the fuck would you munch that filth-encrusted carpet??

mcfucking kill me please

We both have the immune systems of vermin. Everybody around us gets sick and we get a cough for 12 hrs and that's if it's really bad. I don't want to be one of those people stuck working at the infirmary waiting for my immune system to cave in.

you'll know
>tfw you feel the need to mention it to a new partner multiple times[\spoiler] when you go years without being active

>tfw i havent had sex in 6 years
i think about suicide everyday

what the hell how do they know?

>warts on the inside of my mouth.
thats what you get for going down on a bitch
not to mention the cancer risk involved with eating pussy

Yeah it's good. I usually go a year or so then start anticlimaxing every time I jerk my dick until I find a slut to dump a load in, but I just powered through it this time and now I'm past it, I'll never look back.

>get diagnosed with cancer
>accidentally see like 5 movies in a row where the mc or supporting cast gets cancer

>tfw have oral herpes
>tfw it hurts so much
>tfw have only kissed and gone down on one person in my life and am forever punished for it

>hair seems to overreact to wind
What does that mean?

I got herpes from sucking off a man.

Why is new balance being associated with autism? I wear them all the time, they're comfortable.

>fucked a slut
>gets herpes

SERVES YOU RIGHT!

HEPES HERPES BO BERPES

>all these fags in this thread not wearing a condom
hahaha serves you right

>tfw they make a bald joke

have you ever has sex without a condom?

>being this dumb or just bait

herpes can be passed with a condom too

nope

Y'all niggas talking about hsv 1 or hsv 2? I don't have either but this girl I'm talking with has 1, I'm tempted to just go for it, and if I do get it, my chances of having 2 ever is lowered by a lot. Even my doctor said getting 1 was pretty much inevitable

oh man you are missing out
cumming in a girls pussy is the truth
you have no idea

It means that, no matter how you try to make your hair look cool, the slightest gust of wind ruins it and reveals your bald spot

I'm convinced this is some CIA frankenstein meme. Fuck off spooks

you can get both 1 and 2 on your dick and mouth area. good luck if you roll the dice user.

fuck

tfw im a khv and i got herpes from the gym

j u s t

Don't let that define your value. As shinji saw misato fucking people in his dreamworld, you shouldn't find validation by using someone elses' body.

I've been getting ruined orgasms lately, realizing what I'm doing right before I'm coming and hating every second of it. That, I postulate, must be what rape feels like.

We're all here for you, bro.

Because they're decent shoes with sometimes plain or basic styles and coloring. Like many autists, "I am here doing my job, what more do you want?"
although I have been known to 'step it up' and get a pair of Asics on occasion.

What is skin contact, faggot.

Because his tricep is taking up roughly 1/3 of her fucking seat, duh

herpes is not exclusive to sexual contact, you little underaged retard

d-does this apply to grills too?

>tfw only fucked 14 girls and already have std's

fuck

that's what you get for being a degenerate

>Don't let that define your value. As shinji saw misato fucking people in his dreamworld, you shouldn't find validation by using someone elses' body.
>shinji saw misato fucking people in his dreamworld
you have some serious autism
i dont think about suicide just because of sex

googled khv and it can mean both Kissless Handholdless Virgin and Koi Herpes Virus

>fucking more than 1 girl

that's god's punishment for you

>not cumming inside her

R E P E N T
E
P
E
N
T

>tfw i fucked multiple hookers and random girls from craigslist bareback and still dont have anything

>i-i-it's only a cold sore

J U S T
U▲▲S
S▼▼U
T S U J

heh

that you know of, some people go years with diseases while being asymptomatic

Im like that but I get mad pussy.

>tfw born again virgin
Been a little over a year for me